Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #69171

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Hello, Angel88...it's a pleasure meeting you and to answer your question, yes, i used to make fanmade videos of anyone I like surrounding our sweet girl...ke ke ke..

thank you for the kind words and i'm happy to meet someone who really enjoyed my FM videos...it's my pleasure...
if you have made some videos yourself, i'm sure you know how much work it takes...from the choice of music to matching the selection of videos most of us want to see...and a new storyline is revealed...

thanks sis Elana, for posting one of those vids...
i've changed my computer and still trying to work around Windows 8...omo...totally different from the other ones i've used in the past...

anyways, i really really am excited for HEIRS, i'd love to know if anyone else has confirmed...we just have tooooooooo many eye candies here!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #69186

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
Hi Almontel, nice of you to reply. Likewise, the pleasure's mine to meet you over here. I've admired your works for over a year and still keep on enjoying them till date. Unfortunately, I'm not gifted to do the kind of beautiful creations most of you, over here do.
Keep it coming girl ... always watching out for your creations. You're right .... any ship sailing with our princess ... we are on it. Same here, i am a GuenShin/YongShin shipper. Right now, GuenShin is hot. I'm a CN Blue fan, too. While i have dinner, they entertain me with their concert. I love most of their songs and style ... rocks. I sing some of their songs and my son and grand kids make fun of me. My ring tone is YFFM, i can't get enough of boasting how it won 1st place in Japan. ( No one was really interested on my topic) This reminds me to commend you on your great taste in selecting songs for your videos and sharing the songs here ... love it. Thank you, again. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 10 months ago #69452

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
So many look good boy are there

Choi Jin Hyuk will be joining Lee Min Ho in a drama that′s slated to have one of the best-looking casts in recent history.

The actor recently confirmed his appearance in the upcoming SBS drama The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs.

He will be aiming to continue the success he garnered with his short appearance on MBC′s Gu Family Book.

The Heirs is a piece by screenwriter Kim Eun Sook of Lovers in Paris, Secret Garden and A Gentleman′s Dignity, with producer Kang Shin Hyo of Tazza and Midas. It is to be a trendy drama about high-class high school students.

The drama has already confirmed Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Sung Ryeong and more stars for its cast, and with the addition of Choi Kang Hyuk, it now boasts an even better lineup.

Choi Jin Hyuk will appear as Lee Min Ho′s perfect half brother Kim Won, the president of Korea′s biggest enterprise, Empire Group.

He is expected to shine among the teenage roles of the drama as a more mature beauty.

The actor took up the offer to appear in the drama after receiving a love call from writer Kim Eun Sook herself.

He commented, "I′ve watched writer Kim Eun Sook′s pieces with interest, and I′ve always wanted to appear in one of her works. I′m honored I′ll be joining her with this piece. As she′s shown me her trust, I′ll work hard to put on some good acting."

The Heirs will start airing in the latter half of the year.

Photo credit: Red Brick House
The following user(s) said Thank You: seara, Angel88, SnowWhite

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 10 months ago #69460

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
I'm thinking that ShinHye should go on SBS Barefoot Friends :-V :-V This show is perfect for her since she's sporty and loves doing outdoors activities. She would be a big gain for the show. :wahaha :wahaha And it would be a chance for a few reunions: Yoon Si Yoon (FBND), UEE (YAB), Kim Hyun Joong (CF), Kang Ho Dong (variety when she was young) and I would like to see her interactions with SJ Eunhyuk. :ding: :ding: :ding: I'm praying for this two to do something together since Shin Hye fits Hyuks ideal type (lond dark hair, fair skin, big eyes, great at dancing). :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Since "Heirs" is a SBS drama and also Shin Hye has a good relashionship with SBS there's a big chance. If only someone could find me an email or some kind of contact I would gladly campain for her to be on the show.
I've been on the site: tv.sbs.co.kr/manchin/ but I couldn't find any contact. Maybe someone that knows korean can help me. PLEASE :pray: :pray: :pray:
And than I want to campain for her and maybe MinHo to be on Running Man but maybe she will apear on RM closer to October :ding: :ding: :pray: :pray:
If someone knows some kind of sites where I can be vocal and be heard by the right people LET ME KNOW :-V :-V and maybe do some campain with other fans. Like fans are doing with Yoon Eun Hye to be on RM. Even if she still wasn't on the show the PDs knows that she is the most requested guest.
That will be all for know
Thanks everyone :-V :-V :-V
PEACE :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seara

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 10 months ago #69461

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
it looks like there will be a reunion in the drama :bingo: :bingo: Kim Sung Ryeong played Taekyung mother in YAB :-V :-V wow if Yonghwa would act then there would be 3 actors from YAB :wahaha :wahaha
I wasn't saying anything but I think I should share my opinion about the whole Yonghwa - Heirs situation. I don't believe at all that it was schedule conflict since Yongshin will play one of the leads in a drama that is starting few months earlier than Heirs. COME ON PEOPLE. Is FNC thinking fans are stupid. also in FNC statement they said that they hope Yonghwa could act soon in another drama... So it doesn't make sense what FNC is saying. Also I think it's weird that Yonghwa didn't said anything. To me it's clear that it wasn't his decision. I think that the reasons behind this decision are unfortunately "fans" if we can call them that (for me someone who says negative things isn't a fan) I saw many many comments saying that Yonghwa should act with someone rather than Shinhye, that they act together 2 times already, and other negative stuffs. And after it was announced that Yonghwa wasn't longer part of the cast there was also many comments that it was good decision, that they are really happy, etc. And of course FNC needs to "protect" there artist so when they saw a lot of negative feedbacks and I'm sure they saw it, they decided to to pull him out.
Also there isn't a management that announces someones participation in a project unless they are 100% sure that everything is okay and one of the first things they check is SCHEDULE. So schedule couldn't be the problem!!!
I'm still pissed about it :angry1 :angry1 :angry1 :angry1 :angry1 :angry1
I just don't buy it...
I fell bad for Yonghwa, for yongshin, for yongshin fans and for all the fans that wanted to see YH act in Heirs. :throw:

Well, that's what I think

I still believe that Heirs will be awesome :wahaha :wahaha but I'm gonna miss seeing yongshin in it and in BTS :cry :cry :imdead:
Shinhye fighting, Yonghwa fighting, yongshin dooley fighting and Heirs fighting

anyway that will be all :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tip@thailand, seara

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 10 months ago #69466

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
from Shanghai FM -> Shin Hye will start filming Heirs in August :wahaha :wahaha :-V

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 10 months ago #69471

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Finally he's confirmed:
Choi Jin-hyuk to play Lee Min-ho’s brother in Heirs
by girlfriday credit:dramabeans

Welp, Heirs just gets better and better. Confirmations are in for Choi Jin-hyuk, who has signed on to join the cast of SBS’s Heirs, starring Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye, due out this fall. The actor is currently enjoying his first big buzzed-about role as Seung-gi’s Gumiho Daddy in Gu Family Book, and now he’ll be headed straight to the next big buzz project of the year. More Choi Jin-hyuk is always a good thing, rain or shine, but it’s great to see him on the rise.

The next drama from star writer Kim Eun-sook (A Gentleman’s Dignity, Secret Garden) and PD Kang Shin-hyo of Tazza and Midas will be a 20-episode trendy drama about uber-rich high-schoolers, said to be Gossip Girl-esque. Lee Min-ho plays the lead, a high school student named Kim Tan, and Choi Jin-hyuk will play his older half-brother, Kim Won. The hyung will be thirty-one in the drama, so that makes him the only member of the cast playing older than his real age. I’m more worried about everyone else playing teenagers, but whatchoo gonna do?

Choi Jin-hyuk’s character will be a bright young executive who runs his family’s giant conglomerate. He’s (obviously) rich, but is also accomplished and capable, and basically perfect. That can only mean Lee Min-ho will be his opposite, and be imperfect in every way. I’m not too thrilled about the chaebol heir exec type for Choi Jin-hyuk, just because he’s played that role a lot, but this show isn’t exactly going to be doing new things (*coughBoysOverFlowerscough*). It’s just hopefully going to be doing old tricks in new and better ways.

Heirs airs Wednesdays and Thursdays in October.
The following user(s) said Thank You: primrose

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 10 months ago #69501

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Very nice fan made MV..

!

Good Day and pleasant evening everyone...
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, hsumeg, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 10 months ago #69663

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star

Actress Yoon Son-ha has come aboard the 'Kim Eun-sook Ship'.

Yoon Son-ha has been cast for the new SBS drama "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs".

Yoon Son-ha takes on the role of a rich family's wife. She comes into conflict with Lee Min-ho and play the role of another leading character. Yoon Son-ha has always been focused as a storng career woman. This time she's changing her image into a rich woman.

"Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs" is about the life of teens in the high class community. It is written by the Midas of dramas, Kim Eun-sook and is expected to create another wave of Hallyu.

@credit to hancinema.net

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 10 months ago #69664

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
Heirs is scheduled to broadcast Oct 9 - Dec 12 at 9:55 PM w/ 20 eps on SBS.
Episodes will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays :-V :-V :-V :-V
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by SnowWhite.
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.294 seconds