Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74368

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Like everyone here, I am so anxious about the next episode, Hoping they don't keep us guessing about where Eun Sang and her mother went.

@Elenkham, I think Kim Tan did not realize Eun Sang was leaving because she put up such a good front for him. I think she knew that if Tan even suspected she was leaving, he would have tred to prevent it. However, with YD she didn't pretend. She kind of gave away the secret because when she was talking to him about how to be with "the next girl he likes" it truly sound it like a good bye.

I was thinking about the parallels between the love lives of the two brothers. Both of them are in love with two girls of a lower social status, however, they are going about it so differently.
While, KW tried to stay away from his love, not really confessing his love, not promising anything, Tan went in straightforwardly by telling Eun Sang how he felt from the beginning, by trying to keep her/stay with her. While KW, want to keep his power/status, Tan is willing to give his shares up in order to be with his girl. KW is willing to send his girl away to the U.S. for three years so he can do what he has to do while Tan was willing to fight to stay together. To me, Tan is definitely the better man.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Avidfanatic, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74372

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
It was a very emotionally charged episode...i too was left crying for both Tan and ES.

I'm sure that at least one person knows exactly where ES and her mom went, could it be secretary Yoon or YD??? we saw a a glimpse of YD following ES right? and the fact that YD is a smart guy, that's why he told ES to remember his and Tan's cell# to call when she leaves.

it normally takes 10 days to get a passport, so i'm thinking she's still in Korea and not in Buenos Aires.

Am i the only who thinks that maybe it wasn't the evil dad who paid off their debts but KW may have done a good deed??? I so want the two brothers to reconnect and join forces to beat their evil dad..

i truly can't wait for the next episodes...why oh why am i wishing there'll be more than 20 episodes??? i'm already sad just thinking we'd only have a few weeks left....my withdrawal symptoms are already starting!!!!

aigo, someone posted this in soompi, HongKi and FTIsland on a radio show with SJ' Ryewook and HK called his friend PSH to talk about Heirs:
video.sina.com.cn/v/b/120559454-3873756906.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, Avidfanatic, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74376

• Avidfanatic
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 82
@Almontel: thanks for the video:) , hopefully we get Eng sub the soonest,too. Love their friendship.

I strongly guess that ES still in Korea and the smart YD swayed all his power and connections to prevent her from leaving opposing CEO's plan. Due to KT's father plan, KT once asked him to get hold into her as no one like him can protect ES while he's away.....and that could be the bridge to make their friendship back again:bingo: .

Aaaaish! I'm so preoccupied what gonna happen next, there's a lot of speculations and "what ifs" in my mind (can't they just give us the next episode's preview NOW so we can have at least a clearer idea?=X ). Hmmmm, though I knew that this is one of the marketing strategies to make this drama click and they made it very well. Heirs rocks!:ding:

I also agree to demand an extension and thinking that we have few episodes left and will end soon is really sad:( . So, please Mr Director give us a happy and good ending to make us giggle more :-V.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74377

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
WOW so many awesome opinions sis!

Well, first I don't think Shin Hye left Korea and if she did, Mr. Kim would probably not send her off to Beunos Aires since Tan Tan may figure she might go there after seeing the first ticket.

Second, I still don't understand Mr. Kim's character. At times, he seems like he cares about his sons but at times, he seems so ruthless with them. I want to continue holding out hope that all his actions stem from good intentions but he is just carrying it out in the wrong way. I mean, Mr. Kim has never hugged Tan once. Tan at least deserves that.

Third, YEAH!! How can Tan Tan not know or suspect something was going on with Eun Sang? Maybe he thought he was safe after confiscating her passport. But he should know that normally, Eun Sang does not take the initiative to kiss him and the fact that she did means something is off.

Fourth, I DEFINITELY AGREE that Tan is the better man. I think Won can appreciate now that his little bro is more than meets the eye. Tan is definitely a man when it comes to love even though he is so much younger. For a child who has lacked so much love, Tan turned out well.

Fifth, I think from the time Young Do's haircut changed, his character also changed. I love his character so much more. I really thought he was quite the jerk from the beginning. Had he been the way he was now initially with Eun Sang, he may have had a chance. But you got to admit that Tan has been nothing but nice and sweet to Eun Sang from day 1.

Sixth, how will the rest of the story pan out?! I hope it Is not rushed. There definitely won't be an extension as the next series is already advertised for the 18th which makes me so sad. I was thinking will Tan now turn into a Young Do (be a jerk at school and his hair spiked up)? Or will he become a stone cold man who will work hard to attain some success so he can get the girl he wants back? Still thinking, will Tan understand Eun Sang and not be mad at her for her decision? You really can't blame her. She is ONLY 18.

I hope there is a huge twist because will 4 chapters be sufficient to capture the entire story. I think Eun Sang will disappear for most of the next chap but I bet it will end on when Tan sees her again.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, Avidfanatic

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74378

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
It seems like all of us are wrecking our brains trying to figure out what is going to happen next!! These are going to be the longest four days ever.

from the way Tan spoke to his brother, saying that "that girl was everything to him" I don't think he is going to let Eun Chang disappear so easily. I think he is going to move heaven and Earth to find her. He probably will yell at her and be mad, but happy to find her again.

I truly think we don't give enough credit to Tan's real mom for the way she raised her son. She obviously did a terrific Job under the circumstances. Tan loved and admired his older brother and father but it is clear he never got much love in return from them. The chairwoman seems to just be interested in the status/position/prestige so I don't think she did much to raise him, so the only option is his real mother. He loves her dearly and feels sorry she is that situation. She was probably the one to teach him to be so loving.

On another note: is it me, or am I the only one that find curious that Shin Hye and Min Ho don't take selcas together. There hasn't been any interviews with them in magazines, not that many behind the scene being shown. I really want to know how they are on the set. I've noticed that the previews dramas, Shin Hye was always taking pictures and posting them. I wonder if they are a little awkward with each other. What are your thoughts?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74380

• Mandy
Hi elsiec

I don't think they are awkward with each other at all. They met each other 4 years ago and Shin Hye admits that back then it was awkward. If you look at some BTS of Heirs, they get along really well, smiling and joking with each other. I just don't think there are any off-screen sparks. :(

However, I do admit it is weird that there isn't even a SINGLE interview with the Heirs crew despite its success. I am not sure if they are just going to release the BTS separately or they just don't have time for a sit down interview due to the tight filming schedule. (For the record, they did take ONE selca together!) Maybe also it has to do with crazy Min Ho fan girls?

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74381

..wow, I guess episode 16 makes everyone crazy....=D I love all your opinions sistahs...

Haaaysss, its so nice to know from Eun Sang that Young Do could have a chance if he just showed up the same time as Kim Tan.
I'm so sad for there won't be any extension for this drama, but I'm happy that this drama is a success and I guess this would be shin hye's most successful drama to date...I want her to win an award and please let it be "best actress this time"!!!!!!!!

And for not having so many BTS and selcas with other casts especially with his leading man, I find it weird, too! Since, shin hye is always friendly with her co-stars.. I think Lee Min Ho is a serious type, i'm not a fan of him so I don't really know his character. Or maybe, shin hye is just making a distance from him since he has a lot of crazy fans. Well, i care less..I just like shin hye - :wahaha

I hope shin hye will have another drama next year. I'm hoping it will be more successful this time. I read somewhere, ''hEIRS' is gaining popularity in the US... I hope Park Shin Hye will be cast in any Hollywood movies just like Ha Ji Won, Rain and Lee Byung Hun..but I don't understand why are they eyeeing for Lee Min Ho...please, include Shin Hye, too!!!!!!! She has a better accent than him...keke..:-V She can easily learn anything, I remember when she played a historical instrument in Heartstring; so I guess learning English is easy for her, too!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, Avidfanatic

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74382

I love Young do/Eun Sang moments. I hope they will be paired for the next drama.

I'm sure Young do will find Eun Sang first. Kim Tan will be disappointed of Eun Sang's disappearance like he always did. He'll turn against his father and deal with the family problems first so he'll have no time to look for Eun Sang.
Or......... Maybe, next episode will be another timeline like 5 or 7 years have passed and all of them have grown matured and successful including Eun Sang. Because of the difficulty of her life during the exile, she has grown matured and have set aside her first love. She'll get a high position in an international company that has a branch in Korea and there she'll meet KT and the rest. It would be impossible that both characters remained single up to that time so, I guess at least KT or ES is engaged with another person. Of course, seeing each other will mean reminiscing their past and rekindling an old flame will about to start.
Haaayssss, I don't know:OMG !!!!!!!!!...... Maybe, KT's father made life harder for ES and her mom and she'll take revenge after.. hahaha!!!!

well, all I can say.. I can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by glennieluvshinhye. Reason: wrong.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74383

:touched
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by glennieluvshinhye.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 5 months ago #74384

• Mandy
@ glennineluvshinhye: I don't think there will be a time fly of 6-7 years. If you look at Eun Sang's passport, it says she is born in 1996 so if she was 18 now which is 17 in English term, the year would be 2013 so I think if anything, there may be a time fly of 1 year. 6-7 years is too long, and there's not enough time to develop that in another 4 hours. Maybe another 10 chaps! Lol!
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.678 seconds