Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74586

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi Heirs girls

Don't jump to conclusions yet gals! In defense of CES, if you see that scene of her waving in front of the camera with the moving truck behind her, she may have left a message for Tan but only after she is sure that he won't be able to find her. Therefore, I do think she said goodbye to Tan. Also, Tan being her boyfriend should have noticed something different about CES when she was waving to him so many times. She even took the initiative to kiss him and she never does!!! You can argue that she put up a good front but Tan should have noticed something was off.

Therefore, gals, I just can't get mad at CES. I feel bad for Tan too but I feel worse for CES. It was like what she said in the beginning, her life has no surprises and she just has too many responsibilities and burdens since her older sister has ran away and won't return.

Thanks for all the interpretation and POV. I like this friendly argument, but no one seems to be on my side. :( I guess my group will be Mandy, CES, CES, and CES. Lol.

I am looking forward to LMH's OST too. I know he was singing lately at his fan meetings but I have never heard him sing. Seems like all the real actors in this series had a dab at singing. LOL!
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Mandy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, ininah, love_geunshin, Maris

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74590

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
CONGRATULATIONS SHINHYE ON REACHING THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY MILESTONE

image_2013-12-04.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, Mandy, elankham, Avidfanatic, love_geunshin, moon, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74591

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Mandy,
I never know you are such funny lady too...kekeke
How could that your group, only Mandy, CES,CES,CES..kekeke
You make me smile Sis.
I am still angry and hate Eun Sang, but I am always be on her side too.
My group should be always, Elana, CES, KT, CES, KT, YD..kekeke

Have a pleasant night and great day everyone. Today is WEDNESDAY and today is HEIRS DAY..
Cheer up everyone.

Thank you Maris for the sweet updates.
Thanks you Lei for delicious video.
I love everyone...TAKE CARE
Power Hugs.

1838555512_60c5ba46.jpg

Don't know much, but I think I love you...hehehe maybe that was in YD heart!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Maris

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74593

• Maris
[spoiler]

Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye Reunite at a Police Station
interesting

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Making our hearts break into two, Kim Woo Bin continued his one-sided romance in recently released stills of SBS’ The Heirs.

image_2013-12-04-3.jpg

In recent episodes of The Heirs, Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) disappears from the Kim House after Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho)’s father sends her away.
Hearing that Cha Eun Sang has gone missing, Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) goes to frantically search for his first love. When she finally shows up at a police station, Choi Young Do gave her a tight hug of relief upon sight, continuing the love triangle.

image_2013-12-04-4.jpg

The scene was filmed on November 30 at a police station in Mapo-gu, lasting up to two hours. The two actors, now close friends, were very considerate of each other during the filming and carried on excellent acting that had the staff falling for their relationship.
Episode 17 will air on December 4.

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, moon

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74594

• Maris
Actress Park Shin Hye Greets Her 10th Debut Anniversary

[by Cho Suyoun]

Heroine of SBS’ ‘The Heirs,’ Park Shin Hye celebrated her 10th debut anniversary with her colleagues.
Actress Park Shin Hye, who is receiving so much love from the audience for her role ‘Cha Eun Sang’ in SBS’ drama ‘The Heirs,’ greeted her 10 year debut anniversary on December 3. On December 3, 2003, Park started her acting career as child Choi Ji Woo in ‘Heaven’s Stairs.’ After 10 years, she was shooting a scene for ‘The Heirs’ with her fellow actors.

During in-between break time, Park’s agency secretly arrived at the filming set and presented her a pink cake with flowers. According to staffs at the set, Park shared her cake with co-workers and staffs, spending happy hours even though the shooting lasted all night

In this year, she had her best acting career since her debut. Park’s film ‘Gift of 7th Room’ reached 10 million audiences and she received an award from The Korean Association of Film Critics.

Meanwhile, her current drama ‘The Heirs’ is aired every Wednesday and Thursday on channel SBS at 10 P.M. (photo by S.A.L.T. Entertainment)

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Avidfanatic, love_geunshin, moon

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74597

• elankham
  • Administrator
The couple will met in the rain? Are they ignore each other?? Ishhhhh...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

How could they...:( :( :( :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, love_geunshin, moon

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74598

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I don't think they ignore each other. But I think Kim Tam probably say something that make Eun Sang very touched since it looks like she is crying again. I really hope they have happy ending since I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE. THEY ARE CRYING TOO MUCH !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Avidfanatic

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74599

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74600

• elankham
  • Administrator

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74601

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
So so excited about today's episode! I hear the song of Lee min Ho and it's very nice. It is on YouTube already. Don't know how to post it here.

I wish psh's character could get her happy ending. All she has been doing is crying!

This is a little random but looking at KT with the white coat I wish somebody would do a collage with photos of all the coats/ jackets he has worn in the drama. There has to be at least 10. The same for CES.
Anyway, don't mind me, I am just way too excited waiting for this epidode
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elsiec.
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.915 seconds