Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74765

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

30_2013-12-06.jpg

missbone-26_2013-12-06.gif
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by yunihz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, verfir, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74766

kim.-Copy2.jpg

:piggyrabbit Who can't resist Cha Eun Sang's charm??? :touched Even me, I can't stop staring at her... =D

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74767

:OMG I wonder what would be their reaction if someone kissed ES, oh, KT would go wild and furious than he was when ES abandoned her...

pshthai-Copy.jpg

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74769

:luvluv:

shinhye.jpg

:onhot: Why didn't they reminisce about their passionate kiss in the cellar? keke.... :whistle:

:nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74784

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks everyone for the updates and posting.

Sis Yuhnizz,
I thinks Park Shin Hye is also the prettiest actress ever work with him so far. ParkMinYoung is pretty too but PSH is prettiest!!!!

3667536860_6a45c5b9_989142a3fccf10726ab9e5ebc8c57327.jpeg

See...even in school uniform she look beautiful...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, love_geunshin

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74785

• elankham
  • Administrator
BTS do I like you..

The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74787

• elankham
  • Administrator
(Heirs' Best 1 min])Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, ending moment of reunion rating of 28.2% C

30_2013-12-06_2013-12-06.jpg

Bay2IccCUAAahcj.jpg_large.jpg

source: www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=757432
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, love_geunshin

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74788

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Even myself I watch the ending a million times because our princess is so Pretty and what a good match with Lee Min Ho. They look just like the prince and princess in the fairytale.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74789

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
OK....I think I am ready to comment.

Another wonderful episode...very fast-paced, maybe too fast-paced for me. All I can say is this was a bittersweet episode. How did Tan transform from Prince of Bruises to Prince Charming in a span of one hour?!!!

My most favorite scene is at the end when of course Eun Sang and Tan were dolled up. However, why do I feel this is the calm before a storm? Tan kept telling her if she was ready and whether she was scared? I think they might be plotting something.

Most touching scene is of course the reunion hug scene which was perfect when they played Min Ho's song. I think Mr. Kim may finally see that more than meets the eye with CES. She was scared to bits talking to him (who wouldn't) but she refused to lie about her feelings for Tan. For an 18 year old, she has mustered up a lot of courage.

The back hug scene was just so sad. You could just feel the longing in our couple.

On a side note, these two JUST HAVE TO WIN FOR BEST COUPLE OF YEAR. Even in the best of dramas, I have never seen so much intimacy between the OTP. I just love them so much.

Also, I think Min Ho was so hot when he was acting like a brat and drunk. He needs to be the poor guy next time in the drama. He's been a rich kid so far in his dramas.

It really hurt watching Tan hurt himself to punish his father. I really did get a sense he was going to die soon if CES did not reappear in his life. Just good acting on Min Ho's part.

Hope the drama will break 30% next week. I hope to see more romantic scenes between the OTP since they are so dressed up (like a romantic slow dance).

And yes, there seems to be a lot of firsts for Min Ho in this show. First time he has so many physical scenes and first time he has acted with someone younger than him. If I were to rate the gals he's worked with, the top 3 I like are of course Shin Hye, Min Young, and Hee Sun. I think these 3 are the prettiest co-stars he has worked with, pretty in their own ways. Shin Hye - cute pretty; Min Young - sexy pretty; Hee Sun - mature pretty ( I was a HUGE Hee Sun fan before and she was super popular in the late 90s and early 2000s).

Hwaitng Heirs in its last week. Then...really want to watch SBS Awards this year!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, elankham, Avidfanatic, love_geunshin

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #74791

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ sis elana: I noticed you said you heard a lot of "sarang" in Min Ho's song. Just want to correct you he was in fact saying "saram" for a large part of the song which means person.

Here is the song with Eng subs:

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, Angel88
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.865 seconds