Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75388

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi love_geunshin:

Never say never sis. You don't know when Shin Hye will be paired up with Min Ho again. It may be some time in the near future, maybe another CF together. They have got to be one of the hottest couples of the year and even all time hottest on-screen couple!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, Avidfanatic, love_geunshin

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75389

:blink: really, Shin Hye has never had a boyfriend? omo.... I thought she had one.. keke... (don't want to mention names):shy:

thanks, sis elana for the bts pics...I'm gonna save those, maybe someday they'll meet again...anyways, shin hye is still young...
I'm reading about LMH lately, and can't believe LMH has more awards won than her despite that shin hye has been in the entertainment for 10 years!!! :OMG
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by glennieluvshinhye.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75390

• shinhye1_1
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 34
this party should be the final episode where everyone having fun as Kim Tan's vision. I don't get proper ending to let go the heirs into happy ever after :( how could KES doesn't make something else to KT n ES relationship to be placed for better ending,brother won and young do as well.

I felt so tired thinking about this unfinished story,for me,after every drop of tears they have in the drama,really...can someone help me?

afterall,can LMH just fall in love with PSH for real as themselves?:) that could be my pain healer after unsatisfying ending...PSH is so adorable indeed,it's good to see her in these pictures,smiling,laughing,and huged tightly :)

in the future I wish LMH can be paired with PSH for another movie or tv series,they are a soulmate on screen and their emotion so well delivered ( I miss Kim tan n eun sang..)
thank you guys for all these pictures :)

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75395

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
I'm with u sis Mandy, PSH-LMH is one of the best onscreen couple and my all time fave.

Thank you sis elana for the celebration pics..i looked at the pic of them hugging many times till i could burn a hole in my phone hehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75396

• Nhuocy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 27
First of all, thank ss for your welcome, I'll try to active more frequently.

In fact I've been a GeunShin shipper from 2009 but nothing can describe my feeling now :touched . Look their hug, ah......a............. really really happy, a deep emotion, can't control myself. SH probably cried, I guess.. Thanks for all updates.

We're still hoping for winning the best couple award on SBS Drama Awards 2013, then KTan and ESang will meet again, also close a shining year of our princess, 10-year debut anniversary.

What a pity that I couldn't vote for our couple because SBS requested an account :( .

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75397

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
:luvluv:elankham wrote:
Crew and cast mostly open their mouth...hahahaha (sorry this is caption for the other picture)

so adorable...eeeiiieeiii

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Even off screen, they are still hugging each other so tight(at least compared to the one with Won Bin, this one is full of emotion and feeling). I can feel they enjoy working with each other and really miss each other. I really hope they can develop further relationship.:luvluv:
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by verfir.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75401

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
elankham wrote:
Finally, LMH and PSH hugs each other..
i am die...
LOVE IT VERY MUCH!!!!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Sis Mandy,,,,they are not disappointing us.
Why so late upload the pics....

@sis Elana , thank you for the pics. Love that LMH and PSH hugged at the after party. I think those beers they were drinking earlier in the photos helped give them courage.

@sis Mandy, lol, you are too funny. I didn't mean that he took selcas with older ladies because he liked ajummas but because he doesn't want to start any rumors/gossip about dating. I was laughing when I saw your comments. Thanks :-)

Now talking those After party pictures, I truly think that at the party since the filming was over, the pressure of the drama is gone, they all were able to relax and show their true feelings.

I know KWB has a girlfriend but I truly think he has a crush on PSH. I remember during the SBS tv Midnight interview one if them said that KWB would asked LMH if he liked kissing CES. That makes me think KWB wishes it was him having do many kissing scenes.
And then he hugs her during the party.

Also, LMH couldn't take his eyes of our PSH! You saw the way he was looking at her during the drinking part and then the tight hug after blowing the candles.

I really hope that someone from the party posts videos online. Oh man, how I wish I could see it since you can notice more detail by seeing a video than a pic.

Seeing all the pics of the after party is really helping with my withdrawal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, goldilocks, love_geunshin, vertige25, nistymaj

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75403

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
HEIRS MAKING FILM 12

Credit uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, elankham, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75405

• mast428
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7

LMH farewell!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #75407

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Will definitely miss seeing them...

981000_566665033410219_509387354_o1.jpg

1451490_566629020080487_971042752_n1.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Avidfanatic, love_geunshin, vertige25
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 4.352 seconds