Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 1 month ago #82399

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
And this one's when KT formally ask permission from ES's mom...it's so funny:

credit:JOlsen

I think now we know why they didn't give us any BTS that we can spazz about. There were so many given clues as to why this pair is rumoured to be dating each other....we have eyes, and we can see clearly that there is a sexual awareness between them.
We see MH smiling all the time and we see SH's shyness...omo...
1. Closet kisses: wow, how many times did they do it? they were really into it and we see MH's hand grabbing her waist to pull her closer to him and we see SH actually kissing him back!!!
2. Rooftop Kisses: omo at the 2second mark, why was MH looking at her ehrm...and then when they actually kissed when SH turned her back we see MH had that smile on his face...hmmmm....
3. Hand warming: I was actually spazzing when we see MH blowing on her hand and SH couldn't really look at him that she had to turn her face away...we know her face was turning red and she can't cover it with her hand bec MH was holding them...ke ke ke...And they were debating about how he was supposed to hold her hand or was it just a reason to hold each other's hands...aigo...
4. ApartmentScene: omo...i love this one...we see at around 50 second mark how close that kiss was to MH's lips when SH tiptoed to kiss him..and that wasn't the actual scene that we saw, bec we see SH actually made sure that her kiss wasn't that close to MH's lips so she turned her head more to the left to avoid actually locking lips with her bf...I love how it seemed this is actually SH and MH being playful with each other...and it's as if they re-enacted that scene at their After Party when they were asked to kiss and MH was trying his darndest to kiss her and hold her tight...
and it seemed as thought those were actual shots filmed by LMH himself? since we see how playful she was..

AlmostKiss.jpg

5. ShhhhhKT room: omo...SH was definitely too shy to look MH in the eye and couldn't contain her shyness she had to cover her face and MH side profile we can tell he was definitely enjoying the scene...ke ke ke...

what can I say....was it SBS or was it their respective companies who asked them to EDIT the scenes we wanted to see that's why there weren't a LOT of BTS and NG??? to me, it seems fishy as to why there weren't any at all...only for the few ones we can count so few when this had 20 episodes...
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by almontel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, yunihz, moon, vertige25, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars and this user have 2 others thankyou

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 1 month ago #82401

• love_geunshin
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 80
Hi Everyone...

Just drop by to say Thank You for uploading the directors cut...at last after a very very long wait we can able to see their interaction behind that camera and I'm so loving it :luvluv:

through their gaze and smiles...something is there to look forward to :heartsh: :heartsh:

Again...thanks to all of you! I'm so grateful...mwahugz :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 1 month ago #82402

• YuthfulGrace
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 58
Hello Everyone!

First, thank you for sharing the BTS vidz. Now we have a glimpse of what went on before and after a scene.

My POV:

Yes, I noticed that in all the BTS there is no sweet moments between LMH and PSH but when they are KT and CES...oh the emotions....even after several repeats/takes they are totally in character. You can see their professionalism as actors. There are snippets of inside jokes during the take but as soon as the director shouts "Action"....boom...they are IN character.

In my MinShin heart, I was hoping to see "something" when they are LMH & PSH.....in my delusional mind...I'm thinking that they are ACTORS. VERY good in hiding what they really feel towards each other.

BUT the Closet Kiss shocked me A LOT. After watching it, I am at a lost for words... I want to know how many takes they did that scene. That must be a lot of kissing. LMH is so focused as if he really wants to do it right while PSH is tensed but focused at the same time. In interviews LMH mentioned that PSH didn't know what will happen during the take. I believed that's the reason why she was tense, nervous... a whole gamut of emotions running through her mind. After all, as in the movie Nottingham...PSH/CES is still A Girl who is going to kiss LMH/KT...love.love.love

Also, I've seen most of our Princess Shin Hye's kiss with other actors but I believed this is the MOST passionate kiss she ever did. Lucky LMH!

I noticed too that PSH is very, very shy (always blushing) when she is with LMH unlike the BTS she had with KWB/CD. She really likes him, be it as LMH or KT. As with LMH, he is a Man who knows his charisma. Sometimes, I do hate him for being like that. How I wish he too likes her as PSH, beyond his character as KT.

That's all my thoughts....I still hope (not only in my delusional mind) that someday....LMH and PSH will be a REAL romantic couple (and they will announced it to the world) in the future. I'm pretty sure all MinShin shippers will be floating in happiness and love.

Again, thank you! Gamsahabnida!
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by YuthfulGrace. Reason: Correct spelling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, yunihz, vertige25, mana ^-^, hacci143, yayaburn, Park-Lee4ever

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 1 month ago #82405

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
Hello to all lovely people of Minshin Family....

Thank you for all your hard work and kindness to share all of these Directors cut and behind the scenes of our wonderful couple. these are precious gfs for us Minshin shippers..

Thanks ever so much to the admin, moderators, junior stars, new stars, members and friends of this site who never fail to contribute and share everything about shin hye and min ho. (most specially all about shin hye)

And also to Ms. Jayailyn Olsen (bless your heart)
Fighting!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 1 month ago #82408

• Park-Lee4ever
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 104
YuthfulGrace wrote:
Hello Everyone!

First, thank you for sharing the BTS vidz. Now we have a glimpse of what went on before and after a scene.

My POV:

Yes, I noticed that in all the BTS there is no sweet moments between LMH and PSH but when they are KT and CES...oh the emotions....even after several repeats/takes they are totally in character. You can see their professionalism as actors. There are snippets of inside jokes during the take but as soon as the director shouts "Action"....boom...they are IN character.

In my MinShin heart, I was hoping to see "something" when they are LMH & PSH.....in my delusional mind...I'm thinking that they are ACTORS. VERY good in hiding what they really feel towards each other.

BUT the Closet Kiss shocked me A LOT. After watching it, I am at a lost for words... I want to know how many takes they did that scene. That must be a lot of kissing. LMH is so focused as if he really wants to do it right while PSH is tensed but focused at the same time. In interviews LMH mentioned that PSH didn't know what will happen during the take. I believed that's the reason why she was tense, nervous... a whole gamut of emotions running through her mind. After all, as in the movie Nottingham...PSH/CES is still A Girl who is going to kiss LMH/KT...love.love.love

Also, I've seen most of our Princess Shin Hye's kiss with other actors but I believed this is the MOST passionate kiss she ever did. Lucky LMH!

I noticed too that PSH is very, very shy (always blushing) when she is with LMH unlike the BTS she had with KWB/CD. She really likes him, be it as LMH or KT. As with LMH, he is a Man who knows his charisma. Sometimes, I do hate him for being like that. How I wish he too likes her as PSH, beyond his character as KT.

That's all my thoughts....I still hope (not only in my delusional mind) that someday....LMH and PSH will be a REAL romantic couple (and they will announced it to the world) in the future. I'm pretty sure all MinShin shippers will be floating in happiness and love.

Again, thank you! Gamsahabnida!

Sister youthfulGrace,
If that day will come I am not only gonna float with happiness, I might have a cardiac arrest.......of tooooooo much excitement. :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, yayaburn

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 1 month ago #82409

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Credit to the uploader.....thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yunihz, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 1 month ago #82410

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Maris and everyone for the updates and POV,
hugs,

Wish Mandy and Nzida are around.
Wish have time to do some screen caps...aishhhh...sigh
Waiting for everyone POV. :) :) :)
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 1 month ago #82413

• almontel
i can't believe the interview was this short?

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
i love the NGs, wish there were more:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
credit: JOlsen
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, yunihz, Maris, mana ^-^, yayaburn, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 1 month ago #82414

• almontel
I love this BTS/NG: why do i think that MH may have touched inappropriately that's why he was trying to hide behind SH and had that particular smile???

BTSbackhug.jpg

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 1 month ago #82415

• almontel
NG#2...LOL :wahaha just looking at them is making me laugh so loud!!! even though i don't know what was soooooooo funny..ke ke ke..

NG.jpg

NG2.jpg

NG3.jpg

NG4.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, yunihz, vertige25, Angel88, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars and this user have 1 others thankyou
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds