Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110360

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi sis @narjess :) a friend is here keeping me company and posting some pictures for me.... :blush:

We will have dinner soon....and will sign off for now....
be back later.
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110363

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
hehehehehe that's nice sis have a nice company ;)
enjoy eating so i will catch you tomorrow coz am going to sleep in awhile it's already late here :P

zgyer.jpg

Good night :heartsh:
bv-t_2014-12-20.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110366

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Good morning to everyone! Sorry if I have been busy again and not logging in :S :S busy preparing for the holiday :touched :bingo: I hope the other sisters are okay :bingo: missing everyone here! :touched :touched :luvluv: :luvluv:

Remembering the cheerful Dalpo :bingo: :touched

cr to l3ubblepop
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110367

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Sharing something :bingo:

The Sewol Tragedy: Part III - The Fallout

cr: askakorean.blogspot.ru/2014/05/the-sewol...art-iii-fallout.html

So, Sewol had everything - misreporting, news channels publishing unconfirmed information (for some reason the first thing that comes to mind is running Yoon Yoo Rae), even reporters disturbing people and asking immoral questions (Song Cha Ok hello). This goes so in line with what Yoon Yoo Rae said in episode 12 about reporters seeing cases as item while for people involved it can be a question of life and death.

Honestly, I thought the drama was exaggerating portrayal of reporters' life (particularly Ma Oh Ri and Song Cha Ok being very cruel to Gi Ha Myung and Gi Jae Myung), so I am very surprised to see that this drama is so realistic.
It is very important that Park Hye Ryun attracts attention to these problems, because it all works on a smaller level - netizens are the same reporters in fact, and they have a huge impact. If just everyone thinks twice before jumping to conclusions and making attacks on people involved or on the contrary covering the truth and making guilty person a hero (both often happen towards celebrities), so much pain and injustice would have been avoided.

Example of what's happening in pinocchio right now

cr to newstory of soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110369

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star

[19.12.2014 -BTS] Pinocchio

Cr: DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110370

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Beomjo Mom’s phone number is the same with the CEO of MSC :bingo: :D

By: hitoritabi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110371

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
AIgoo and I got teary eyed at this :touched :touched

"I know how much you’re struggling right now. You are not fine. You cry yourself to sleep every night, and you miss my grandfather every single moment. But you’re pretending that you’re fine because you feel bad for your brother. I know better than anyone else that you’re not fine, but I’m not going to worry or even try to console you, because… because I’d hate to see you crumble and fall even more."

- Choi In Ha

By: pigtrials
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Avidfanatic

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110372

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
SBS “Pinocchio” Quotes

“The truth is ten times more comforting than a lie.” -Choi Dal Po-

“There are many times in life when I’m made to realize just how small this world truly is. I’m sure there’s been times in everyone’s lives when you meet a perfect stranger and come to realize their fate is intertwined with yours.”

“Whether the fate be good or evil, it’s strange how it intertwines.”

“A pipe of speculation, a pipe of envy and jealousy. These pipes are so easy & simple to blow that anyone can easily set it off”

“That’s not evidence, that’s speculation” -Choi In Ha-

“Broadcasting can kill an innocent person with just one statement, so how would I even dare to think of it as a joke?” -Choi Dal Po-

“I thought that my heart racing in that moment would eventually subside with time. And then, I thought I’d be able to leave easily. But that was a foolish assumption, an excuse to stay by her side” -Choi Dal Po-

“The higher you climb up in the ladder, the harsher criticism you will receive.”

“Isn’t a reporter supposed to relay the truth?” -Choi In Ha-

“A reporter must be able to lie during interviews because it’s telling those lies that will bring out the truth, like oil on water” -Reporter Song-

“Is it a pointless dream for a person who can’t lie to dream to be a reporter?” -Choi Dal Po-

“I will come to visit you again not as an ignorant puppy, but as a wolf. I’ll howl properly at you.” -Choi Dal Po-

“Trying to force your thoughts into someone else’s head is harder than trying to force other people’s money into your pocket.” -Grandpa-

“Don’t be cautious anymore, start living your life the way you want to live.” -Grandpa-

“Your handsome face, your smart brain. Don’t need to keep them hidden anymore. It’s okay for you to live your life out in the open, however you want.” -Grandpa-

“I believe that a reporter should never report anything that has yet to be proven.” -Choi Dal Po-

“I don’t believe any speculations or conclusions can be made from what you’re shown on screen.” -Seo Bum Jo-

“Blindly accepting a decision is something that only little kids would do. A true reporter should’ve investigated
deeper to find out the real truth.” -Cha Hye Sung-

“Pinocchio and reporters should’ve known that people always believe their words, therefore they should have known that their words are scarier than any other person’s words. They should have been cautious, more cautious!” -Choi Dal Po-

“How dangerous it is if a person who ignores the fact they could be wrong, becomes a reporter” -Choi Dal Po-

“The person who led me down the path of becoming a reporter may not have been In Ha, but in actuality it may have been you, Father” -Choi Dal Po-

“How scary a person can be when they don’t realize the gravity of the words they speak.” -Choi Dal Po-

“News reports being created and told by a reporter who can’t lie will lend more credibility to the viewers. As you can see, I’m a Pinocchio who can’t lie. I am the first Pinocchio in the country to become a reporter.” -Choi In Ha-

“Don’t treat your kids like a criminal and just let her do whatever she wants to do” -Reporter Song-

“In order to survive in this world, everyone has to go beyond the human’s limits” -Seo Bum Jo-

“When what we have found isn’t the truth, the truth sends us a small signal to try looking again. That’s what we call ‘doubt'” -Choi Dal Po-

“The small pieces that don’t suit the perfect looking truth: doubt” -Choi Dal Po-

“The moment you let go of that suspicion, the truth hides itself away in secrecy.” -Choi Dal Po-

“News stories are often compared to an onion. Because as more layers (called the truth) are peeled off, more new truths are revealed. Upon deeper digging and further investigating as you would peel an onion, we were able to find out the ultimate truth of the story.” -Manager Song-

“It’s a problem if you take up the challenge without knowing to be fearful of it but you’ll be fine as long as you know
to be fearful of it beforehand. You won’t make such a big mistake again.” -Grandpa-

“There are times when you just have to follow your gut instinct instead of following the line.”

“There are times when you just have to follow your gut instinct instead of following the line” -Jang Hyun Kyu-

“When you actually do see the person, they’re nothing like what you were expecting. The more you found out about the person, the more difficult and painful it becomes.” -Choi Dal Po-

“Making the whole world watch our stories is the true responsibility of a reporter.” -Kim Gong Joo-

“Shooting the story without pondering about the issues first would make them tabloids, not news stories” -Kim Gong Joo-

“If it’s magic that can fool the entire world then can it be turned into a miracle? If it’s a lie that can fool the entire world… then can it be turned into the truth?” -Choi Dal Po-

“The truth trapped in a wall of lies may look still and peaceful like the calm waters. But without anyone even being aware of it, the truth found the tiniest crack in the wall & started leaking out toward the world” -Choi Dal Po-

“The truth slowly starts to leak out, forces that tiny crack even wider. Then in one moment, the wall comes crumbling down and flows heavily out into the world” -Choi Dal Po-

“The truth that I’ve wanted to keep hidden, was found out by one person who should never known” -Choi Dal Po-

“Burying the truth doesn’t make it go away. It’s bound to come out into the world in some way, shape or form whether it’ll be pretty or heinous” -Cap Hwang-

source: www.koreandramaquotes.com/pinocchio-quotes
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110373

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
BTS of the second kiss scene :bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv: Inha taking the initiative! :D :luvluv:

cr to Pinocchio
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110374

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
I was like this sometimes :D :D :D :D I am totally on your side!!! :willing :willing :D :D

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.809 seconds