2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105125

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Aegyo.... cute

Buying buing

Fighting!
:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Verba_, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105126

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
Please, direct link to view.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105128

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye name trending on naver at #3

That's a good sign for the ratings because it is an indication that people are looking forward to it and find it interesting. Let's pray for a good start to the drama........
Everyone......Elena has opened a new thread for links to watching live........

Hi Eve........ :) .

Pinocchio Character Relation Chart

image_2014-11-12-5.jpg

Ctto via Giselle_tw
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105129

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
On Naver site.....Pinocchio has been at the Top Ten trending topic for two hours now.

Excited for the premiere.... hi @verba.... we have a new forum for where to watch Pinocchio!!
:pray: for its great start ! We will update them for the eng sub as the episodes air.

Thanks @maris for the character relationships chart... we got the connections now!
so (Kim Young-kwang) as Seo Bum-jo has a line with Choi In Ha aside from Dalpo. hmmm

and our maknae (Lee Yu-bi) as Yoon Yoo-rae has none? kekeke what are the words around her?
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105131

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong Suk Will Show Versatile Features in a New Drama from a Hillbilly to a Journalist!
Posted on Nov 12, 2014

Actor Lee Jong Suk will return to the small screen through new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> and he will play the role of Choi Dal Po.
SBS <Pinocchio> is set to premiere in near future and it is getting much expectation of viewers thanks to the cast of Lee Jong Suk in the drama. Within five years of his debut, he has been matured as an actor through thirteen films and dramas.

▶ Starring in Various Films/Dramas and Raising Expectation to Changes in Acting
Debuted in 2010, Lee Jong Suk has been involved in different genres of drama, multi-genre films, and historical dramas to build his experience in the field. He grabbed our attention with his mature features in his previous drama <Dr. Stranger> which went off the air in July, and fans’ expectation continues to raise toward his next work in <Pinocchio>.
The teaser video showed Lee Jong Suk’s versatile features as a country boy with unkempt hair, a taxi driver, and a social reporter which raised fans’ expectations even more. On top of his, the drama has ‘conditions to be successful’ since Lee Jong Suk will reunite with <I Can Hear Your Voice> team and show harmony with actress Park Shin Hye.

▶ Will He Achieve Three Consecutive Hits in Small Screen?
Lee Jong Suk has an insight into choosing drama which is another reason we anticipate his next work <Pinocchio>. He became popular through <School 2013>, <I Can Hear Your Voice>, and <Dr. Stranger> and many people expect that his fine judge of drama will continue on <Pinocchio>.
Lee Jong Suk chose <Pinocchio> without any taking any break after his previous work which allow us to assume that he has desire to show even more mature acting.
Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye starring drama <Pinocchio> portrays the romance between a man living with a false name and a woman who lives a life that is true to herself. The drama premiers on November 12 at 10pm through SBS.

Source: www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/25078
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105132

• irene_xxvi
‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Stand in Rain With Special Hats

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s date in the pouring rain has been revealed.

Airing the first episode on November 12, SBS’s Pinocchio released a set of stills featuring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye standing in pouring rain.

In the stills, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are holding rubber cones over their heads to avoid getting wet from the rain as they stand looking at each other. Transforming dirty rubber cones into colorful cone hats, their innocent and quirky appearance gather attention.

Despite wearing a rubber cone in the rain, Park Shin Hye is innocently looking up at Lee Jong Suk while Lee Jong Suk looks back at her with a deep loving gaze.

This scene was filmed in an island in Incheon on October 29 for the scene where Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) comes out to greet Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk), who comes home late on a rainy night.

A sprinkler truck was used to film the scene and despite the cold weather, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye continued filming for about four hours under the rain. The filming continued throughout the night but they reportedly carried on the cheery atmosphere until the end by taking care of each other.

The production team of Pinocchio said, “It was a chilly weather even without the rain but Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye continued filming throughout the night under the sprinkler truck,” adding, “Nevertheless, we had the best atmosphere and teamwork to the point where laughter never stopped.”

The production team increased anticipation by sharing, “A beautiful scene was filmed thanks to the cast and staff members who worked hard without showing any signs of exhaustion. Please show your interest and love in the first broadcast.”

Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi, is a romance drama about a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot tell a lie and it is set to air the first episode on November 12 at 10 p.m. (KST)

Photo credit: iHQ

Source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/80585/pinocchio-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-stand-in-rain-with-special-hats

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105135

• irene_xxvi
Another BTS pic.. :D

Cr: LJS DC

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105136

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin-hye BTS Pinocchio photoshoot

Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105144

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
mianhe... couldn't watch streaming.... we have customer visitors this morning... huhuhu

The quiz show….
On the first question asked…. ChoiDalPo asked to use 'chance' MC is wondering why is he using it so early. and HGD wonders if the guy is crazy. CDP got no one in the audience to use the chance on and said that he will use the chance on his competitor. CDP said that he would win the competition against him. Classmates were all shocked.

CDP said that his nickname is "All Zero". The MC is shocked hearing that and the audience is laughing at him. The producer HGY (Lee Pil Mo) asked his co-producer why bring this kind of person on the show and she said isn't it interesting. HGY just looked at her weirdly.

the MC wonders how he knows the answer is 'Pinocchio', CDP says he knows someone with that syndrome. The classmates tease Choi InHa that CDP is talking about her but CIH tried to say it's not her and starts hiccupping while all her classmates laugh at her saying that she really cannot lie. CIH: CDP, you're dead!

CDP said at the TV, "CIH, if i win this competition,..."…. the time for his chance ended and he didn't manage to finish his words. The MC wonders how is he going to win now that he used his chance and was unable to get any answer but he says he knows the answer and said 'Pinocchio'

The TV is showing the Quiz show. the MC of the quiz show interviewed the other guy. now showing CDP profile as intro for contestant on the TV. CIH watching it with open mouth. Classmates, teacher and CIH all very shocked watching CDP on the quiz show.
cr: PSH_MYFC
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105146

tanq so much for the acceptance of my presence sis jennzz, i too am a hardcore fan of our princess(psh)
:bingo: :willing
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.589 seconds