Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #95908

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Hi mshan,
they did not decide the male leading so far.
So the shooting also did not have a schedule yet. :P
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, mshan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #95912

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello everyone! we're all excited and anticipating any new news/updates for kdrama Pinocchio.
I've read the 3 supporting characters/actors too. mianhe couldn't check for more... work overload. sigh

There must be reasons why no word yet from the other leads. Believe me, I can't wait to post especially when everything is set in place. I'm too giddy to ignore... just like now... even if I only have a quarter minutes to post, I will come by. :lol: :pinch:

mianhe I don't have any news yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, starfire182921, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #95919

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@nu2me I am just hoping that 'No news is good news' :) Good day ahead sister....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, narjess89

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #95926

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
CASTING NEWS: Park Shin Hye confirmed for Pinocchio
por Vivi en lun, Sep 08, 2014

image_2014-09-08-3.jpg

Park Shin Hye has officially accepted the lead role in the upcoming drama Pinocchio. Her male costar has not been cast yet, though Lee Jong Suk is still in talks for the role.

Park Shin Hye will play a young reporter who suffers from "Pinocchio syndrome," where her body won't allow her to tell a lie. Each time she lies, she hiccups. The drama will follow her and a group of other rookie reporters on the job. Now that the series details are out, Park Shin Hye does sound like a great fit for the role. The series writer reportedly envisioned the role of the innocent reporter who can't lie with Park Shin Hye in mind.

The series Pinocchio will be created by the same writer-director team behind the hit series I Hear Your Voice, so if Lee Jong Suk joins the cast, it will be a happy little I Hear Your Voice reunion!

Credit: Dramafever

My Note: I was just wondering what's taking LJS so long in deciding? Or he has confirmed and SBS will announce at an appropriate time! Is there a possibility that although he wants to but schedule does not work for him? Do Sidus, the producers want their own person to be taken into consideration? What? Why??? Who? ......so many questions keep coming in my mind! ......

I do hope Shinhye's character is not written as cute or innocent simply because she had played that a number of times and needs to have a more challenging role to enact to show her versatility as an actress...
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #95929

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
<Pinocchio> script reading to start in 1 to 2 weeks time?! Wow..that's fast?!

Credit : Wintercherub

:ding:

My Note: This means the male lead has to be finalized this week! :pray:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, starfire182921, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #95932

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
waaaaw great news @Maris :piggyrabbit yeeees sister i guess it will be announced this week ;)

that means will have many picts of our PSH soon :-V that's great :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #95933

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Pleasant Evening everyone.
Very good morning too to everyone.
Ehmm...tomoroww is last holiday for Chuseok.
Maybe after tomorrow will be know who the lucky guy!
Thank Maris for latest updates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, starfire182921, mana ^-^, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #95948

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
LJS's birthday is coming up.... September 14th.... Hopefully we get the long awaited announcement by then. Hmm I've put together their pictures to tease.. :blush: us more :P

:heartsh:
The kdrama Pinocchio has already a schedule broadcast date in SBS. I will never understand pre-production process or issues in Korea.

Their fans and her fans are excited to have them in this drama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #95950

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

:luvluv:

Actress Park Shin Hye will return on screen for an SBS mini-series, “Pinocchio.” She has been confirmed to assume the leading role as Choi In Ha in the upcoming drama.

Screenwriter Park Hyeryun and producer Jo Soowon, who have worked on drama “I Can Hear Your Voice” together in the past, have joined again for this upcoming project, “Pinocchio.”

Park Shin Hye’s entertainment company, S.A.L.T, has stated that Park Shin Hye will take the leading role of character Choi In Ha, who has a “Pinocchio Syndrome” which causes her to hiccup after every time she lies. The story will center around In Ha as she decides to begin her journey as a reporter, due to the peculiar symptoms of her syndrome.

Park Shin Hye’s new drama “Pinocchio” will air this November on SBS.

Source: Naver via Koreaboo
LINK. here
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 8 months ago #95981

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
this is taking so much time ,first I thought it would take 2 or 3 days ,but come on it's almost a week!!! :huh:
I wish sis Jenzzy be right ,at least he didn't reject the role so maybe "No News Is Good News" :silly:
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by mana ^-^.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.433 seconds