Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #105223

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
"Pinocchio" starts off nicely

The new SBS drama "Pinocchio" started off with a bang.

According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of "Pinocchio" on the 12th recorded 7.8%.

This is 2.3% higher than the final episode of the previous drama, "My Lovely Girl" and 0.1% higher than Lee Jong-suk's previous drama, "I Hear Your Voice".

However, it didn't beat "Mister Baek" which recorded 11.6%. "Blade Man" recorded 3.2%.

"Pinocchio" focused on the characters and their relationships. The story revolves around Choi Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) who lost his entire family to a sudden accident.

Source: star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014111...210&type=1&outlink=1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #105224

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
The First ep with eng sub is available now =X

Cr to Mohammed Sunbae
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #105232

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
"Pinocchio" starts off nicely

According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of "Pinocchio" on the 12th recorded 7.8%.

This is 2.3% higher than the final episode of the previous drama, "My Lovely Girl" and 0.1% higher than Lee Jong-suk's previous drama, "I Hear Your Voice".

However, it didn't beat "Mister Baek" which recorded 11.6%. "Blade Man" recorded 3.2%.

"Pinocchio" focused on the characters and their relationships. The story revolves around Choi Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) who lost his entire family to a sudden accident.

cr: HanCinema
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #105234

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
PINOCCHIO EPISODE 1
Posted on November 12, 2014 by Ockoala

The perfect one word description for the first episode of the highly anticipated new SBS Wed-Thurs drama Pinocchio is relief. It’s a relief this drama’s first episode is already better than whatever nuggets of quality was in its predecessor My Lovely Girl. It’s an even greater relief that this story starts off hitting all the right notes in constructing a narratively substantive and interesting world of characters and situations. And the biggest relief of all is finding that all the hype didn’t lead to disappointment with yet another overly processed lightweight fluff.

Pinocchio is named after the can’t tell a lie syndrome that leading lady In Ha suffers from, but the heart of the story is all about whip smart and seeking a family Dal Po. The narrative doesn’t overly fixate on any one element, whether it’s how news reporting sensationalizes tragedy or how people who can’t tell a lie end up turning a mistake into the truth. Episode 1 deftly constructs the backstory so that the journey can be firmly rooted in the present to deal with the aftermath of so many wrong things happening to one very innocent family. I’m hooked good and proper right off the bat.

LINK. here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #105235

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This young actor is awesome.... he will go a long way... He is focused and you can feel his emotions. Perfect acting!

Hats off to young actor Nam Da Reum as young Dal Po.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #105238

• irene_xxvi
First Appearance of Park Shin-hye in Drama ‘Pinocchio’ to Mesmerize People!
Posted by: suhihi00 , November 13, 2014

Previous
First Appearance of Park Shin-hye in Drama ‘Pinocchio’ to Mesmerize People!
Posted by: suhihi00 , November 13, 2014
This post is also available in: Japanese, Korean

박신혜_01

First appearance of Park Shin-hye(Choi In-ha) in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio>, which aired on 12th, is gaining huge attention. Her appearance arouses curiosity about Pinocchio syndrome as well.

Park Shin-hye has incurable disease called ‘Pinocchio syndrome,’ so she hiccups whenever she lies.

‘Choi In-ha,’ in the 1st episode, looks so mature as she accepts the reality that she has to live her life with the disease. She also decided that she would tell the truth in any given situation even she would face some difficulties from it.

Dal-po said, “’In-ha’ always speaks straight, so she hurt people’s feeling.” Then, In-ha said that she was not that kind of person while doing hiccup. She looked so cute, too.

Park Shin-hye, as ‘Choi In-ha’ was lovely and daring at the same time in the first episode. Her appearance was impressive as well even it was short appearance.

Drama <Pinocchio> with love and growth story of youth airs its 2nd episode at 10 p.m. tonight (November 13).

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by S.A.L.T. Entertainment, Translated by Park Kayla

Source: www.getitk.com/first-appearance-of-park-...rize-people/?lang=en
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Humilis, nistymaj, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #105241

• irene_xxvi
Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s “Pinocchio” Kicks Off Second in Ratings
November 12, 2014

SBS’ new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio” premiered yesterday night, and it recorded a 7.8 percent in viewership ratings, according to Nielsen Korea.

MBC’s “Mr. Baek” placed first with 11.6 percent, maintaining its top position, and KBS’ “Iron Man” raked in 3.2 percent, placing third.

“Pinocchio” stars Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye in a drama set in the world of news media. Park Shin Hye plays a woman (Choi In Ha) who suffers from the Pinocchio Syndrome and cannot lie and Lee Jong Suk plays a man (Choi Dal Po) who has to lie to keep his past hidden. The first episode dealt with the background story of these people, showing how they met and why Choi Dal Po had to lie about who he really is.

Source: www.soompi.com/2014/11/12/lee-jong-suk-a...f-second-in-ratings/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Humilis, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #105253

• irene_xxvi
Article: [TV Zoomin] Pilot 'Pinocchio' a new black hole drama you can trust

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,632, -190] Even the child actors have crazy acting skills, and of course the adults are great as well. Journalist Song Cha Ok's going to get some hate, it seems. What a fun drama.

2. [+2,100, -211] Finally a drama worth watching!!! I love scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun

3. [+1,860, -163] I liked how they showed the reality of journalists and look at the name value of the pilot episode

4. [+1,605, -214] This drama's pilot is so different from other dramas.. Time flew by so fast and I was sobbing the entire time watching... Jong Suk, fighting ♥♥

5. [+1,385, -168] This drama's really fun!!!

6. [+223, -48] I thought the drama's plot would be obvious but it wasn't ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was fun and I think I'll be looking forward to it

7. [+223, -49] Finally a public broadcast drama worth watching. I hope they make more dramas that suck you in like this.

8. [+191, -47] Will be watching this from now on

source: netizenbuzz

Pinocchio is receiving pretty good comments from knetz! So proud of the whole cast and crew! When I watched the livestream I have no idea what he's talking about when he outraged in front of the reporters but he managed to make me feel his anger and pain through his great acting ability. And when i watched it with subs i had to force myself not to cry! :touched
It was equally funny, sad and interesting! And the production team really did a great job especially the tragic fire scene! :)
And Im starting to hate Inha's mom! :S She's really ruthless!!! I think that character's gonna gain a lot of hate! :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Humilis, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #105254

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin-hye makes impressive first appearance in ‘Pinocchio’
Updated : November 13 2014

Actress Park Shin-hye made an impressive first appearance in the SBS drama “Pinocchio” on Wednesday.

In the drama, Park plays the role of Choi In-ha, who suffers from a fictional symptom called “Pinocchio Syndrome.” The illness makes her unable to lie, because if she does, she ends up having bouts of hiccups.

Despite her short appearance in the first episode, Park’s unique character soon gained spotlight for its pure and honest charms.

Instead of avoiding her defect, her character accepts the symptoms and only tells the truth.

The viewers of the drama are further anticipating the next episode to be aired and Choi In-ha’s future as a reporter.

The Wedesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio” is about rookie reporters at the social affairs desk who fight for justice. The first episode broadcast Wednesday marked a 7.8 percent viewing rate.

By Kim Min-jin

Source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411131148350359016_2

Ha! Her character is really interesting! :D And the scene where her classmates was making fun of her after Dalpo mentioned her nickname at a live broadcast. And she tries to deny it and just hiccups. :D :D
I just wonder when Inha said that she doesnt lik Dalpo she didnt hiccup? WHY??!!! :OMG :1 :D I read somewhere that it is because Inha loves Dalpo. :superkiss: =X :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Humilis, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #105255

• irene_xxvi
[Ratings Wed, 11.12.14] ′Pinocchio′ Premieres at Second with Much Praise

Do we have a huge hit in our hands? Maybe, as SBS′ Pinocchio premiered to much praise.

On Wednesday night, Pinocchio aired its first episode, telling a story about a family that gets torn apart due to false reporting, addressing a current issue in Korea.

With just enough comedy and seriousness mixed in, the first episode allowed many viewers to rave about the drama, wanting more.

While the episode earned 7.8 percent, leaving the drama at second place, the praise did not stop as viewers wondered if Pinocchio will have the same success as I Hear Your Voice, especially since both dramas share the same director and writer, as well as Lee Jong Suk in the leading role.

Anticipation is on the rise as viewers await the next episode of Pinocchio

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Mr. Back 11.6
2. SBS Pinocchio 7.8
3. KBS Iron Man 3.2

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 5.8

Photo Credit: SBS

Source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/...ond-with-much-praise
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.218 seconds