Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105329

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
during the quiz show, CDPo aces at the question. at the last question, although CDPo knows the right answer, he gives the chance to competitor to win. and in the end competitor wins but then he doesn't seem happy. CIH found out what she wants to do and says that she wants to be a reporter because you can't lie on TV.

[CDPyung was watching this on tv as well, calls the dad to asked if the dad was watching TV but he says no. CDPyung was glad that dad didn't see the show although CGP was seeing the compilation of CIH about CDPo's smartness in her room.]

cr: PSH_MYFC
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, ruse

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105330

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
at the news place, HGD asked CDPo why he didn't answer the last question even though he knew the right answer, does he take the broacasting station a joke? CIH: i don't take broadcasting/reporter a joke, because whatever is said on the news can take or give a life so how can he take broadcasting a joke. the broadcasting world is a scary place to be in with all the cameras and reporters. HGD walking with the competitor and flashback to the scene with hyung blaming the reporters for killing his family and tells the competitor that what CDPo said is true.

when CIH went home, she saw the compilation she did. she was worried CGP saw it so she asked CGP if she went into her room. CGP said he didn't. he asked about CDPo's standing in class and CIH lied to say 22 while covering her hiccup. on the way back in the bus, CDPo catches the competitor staring at him. he asks competitor why are you staring at me? do you like me? competitor says how do you know? CDPo hits on the reflection of the bus window.

cr: PSH_MYFC
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105331

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
CIH was giving food to the chicken and saw that it was about to rain. she looked at the umbrella and wonders if she should go to fetch CDPo but decided not to because what's the point (hiccup). CDPo arrives at the bus station. wonders how he's going to get back in this rain and then spots CIH sleeping at the bus stop. flashback to the time when he saw CIH holding hand with competitor, overhears that competitor wants to confess to her once he wins the quiz show, that's why he did well at the exam to enter the quiz show because he didn't want competitor to confess to her; boat scene where CIH asked CDPo why he suddenly decided to do well and not be dumb, flashback to present CDPo says because i like you. CIH i like you.
AWWWWWW
cr; PSH_MYFC
Episode 2 - Pinocchio
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105332

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
CIH wakes up and sees CDPo standing across from her. she takes the umbrella to go to him but the wind was too strong and the umbrella flew. she turns to catch the umbrella and when she turned back, CDPo was gone. she went towards the station screaming CDPo's name. CDPo put the cone on her head and then his and asks her to use this is better than the umbrella. CIH tried to justify her being there using grandfather as an excuse that he sent her to get him because CDPo has no umbrella (hiccup). As they were walking back, CIH asked CDPo what was he going to say on tv earlier. CDPo act blur and ask her what? CIH repeated what he said, but before CDPo replies, we hear a voice over of him saying he should have left, then he would be able to stop having feelings for her.

jump scene to hyung standing outside their old house holding a paper with dad's face on it and voiceover, dad, after you've gone, we lost the house, our family but don't worry i will get justice for you. back to CIH and CDPo, CDPo explains what he was about to tell CIH on the TV earlier (couldn't understand clearly what he said), CIH went don't tell me, don't tell me...CDPo: whatever you're thinking, it's not what i mean. CIH: i'm not thinking that (hiccup) as CIH turns and walk away, CDPo said something (not sure what).

[the end]
credits; PSH_MYFC
Pinocchio - Episode 2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105333

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
[Preview episode 3 - Pinocchio]

Choi In Ha went into the same station as the mother. Sees the mother's banner in the middle of the building, she says I miss you, omma. Yoon Yoo Rae makes an appearance. Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha is pushing a car, Choi Dal Po mentions something about Choi In Ha's mother which got her angry and she stalks away from him. Choi In Ha calls Choi Dal Po in an urgent voice (i think wants a favor) Hyung is at an interview(?), informs that his family is dead. Song Cha Ok hugs Choi In Ha, In Ha has tears in eyes and calls omma.

[End]
credits: PSH_MYFC
Thank you very much for awesome coverage. Grateful for your time and dedication to share.
:luvluv:

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105335

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
pinocchio ep 2
:-V :-V :-V

B2U8fnhCMAAUKm7.jpg

B2UzZv-CQAA36aI.jpg

B2UzZ0cCYAA-8e6.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, narjess89, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105336

• ruse
  • Expert Star
B2U6gToCYAEgvUe.jpg

B2U8fl-CIAIWokv.jpg

B2U8f0nCAAA6GkB.jpg

B2U8kleCMAAHM2L.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, narjess89, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105337

• ruse
  • Expert Star

B2UwU2LCcAA87HA.jpg

B2UwUwBCMAAmtCl.jpg

B2UwUx9CIAEcHT8.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105338

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Eve thank you for the narration, how come you got so fast? :heartsh: :heartsh:
I am still waiting because the streaming is not good, :cry :cry
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, ruse

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #105339

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi sis @Humilis :), hello @Ruse :)
It was a frustrating try for me this morning plus I am interrupted 3x so I could not complete to get through the sites, I have to use the comp for work that meant I have to clear other stuff coz I'm going in the Main terminal master data.
but as soon as I found out someone in PSH_MYFC is recapping while watching... that was good enough for me. ;) :lol: I get to understand what's going on.....

Probably tonight after the memorial mass, I will get a chance to watch.... and in english subbed. That is fantastic! Too fast ... lol I'm not complaining. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, kimloveeun, ruse
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.935 seconds