TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107058

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Goodmorning everyone!
Oh! my Thursday mornings are always sooo good! :D
Did I ever mention that I love this drama?! :touched :touched
Its details are so daebak!!!
How Inha hiccups through her lines... hiccups while crying! I swear its just soo natural that if I ever saw her do that personally i can make myself believe that Pinocchio syndrome is real. :lol:
And she's really focused on that part.. her lines are delivered full of emotions but she never forget that she's supposed to hiccup.
Wonder how she's doing behind the scenes? :side:
Then November 26th is Choi Inha's birthday(written on her data) and she actually had her bday on episode 5 which is aired on the 26th! Making it more realistic!
But im quite disappointed that her father doesnt really remember her birthday! She's her only precious daughter for christ's sake. :OMG
AndI have to commend Inha for confessing that quick! Yes, its because of the hiccups but it aint easy! Hell, telling someone you like him is as hard as hiccuping for a month! :D :D
And @nu2me it really pains me that Jae Myung's output is terribly bad! His broken-heart is enough to plan that kind of doing is so dark! Maybe its because he grew up not receiving any love from others unlike dalpo ho had a new family..

@prettycool Jae Myung plans the murder carefully.. i think he killed the two men but leave some evidence that will point out to the manager of the building and he planned to kill the manager on that deserted place so that no one will find him and will make the investigators conclude that he stole his friend's money and run away with it.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Jenzzy, prettycool610, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107059

• irene_xxvi
Roy Kim releases “Pinocchio” MV for SBS drama OST

Roy Kim has released his OST track for the popular SBS drama Pinocchio on November 27th, unveiling its accompanying music video for the track featuring scenes from the drama.

Singing the track “Pinocchio,” Roy Kim’s guitar melodies blends beautifully with his sweet vocals further emphasizing the affectionate lyrics.

Pinocchio features Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk as the leading characters who aim to become Korea’s top television reporters. Park Shin Hye suffers from the “Pinocchio Syndrome,” hiccuping whenever she lies.

“Pinocchio” sung by Roy Kim is the second OST single for the drama.

source: www.koreaboo.com/uncategorized/roy-kim-r...io-mv-sbs-drama-ost/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107064

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
nu2me wrote:
Thank you Marc,

I love the sound, the melody...Roy Kim's voice is smooth, gentle, fits the sweet sad song... Perfect with the guitar accompaniment. He is good.

It is Dalpo′s emotions sang beautifully. Very nice OST !
:heartsh:

Who is Moon Duk Soo?

The old guy Jae Myung lured to the man hole :S :D I dunno if I spelled out his name correctly lol :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107068

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
irene_xxvi wrote:
Goodmorning everyone!
Oh! my Thursday mornings are always sooo good! :D
Did I ever mention that I love this drama?! :touched :touched
Its details are so daebak!!!
How Inha hiccups through her lines... hiccups while crying! I swear its just soo natural that if I ever saw her do that personally i can make myself believe that Pinocchio syndrome is real. :lol:
And she's really focused on that part.. her lines are delivered full of emotions but she never forget that she's supposed to hiccup.
Wonder how she's doing behind the scenes? :side:
Then November 26th is Choi Inha's birthday(written on her data) and she actually had her bday on episode 5 which is aired on the 26th! Making it more realistic!
But im quite disappointed that her father doesnt really remember her birthday! She's her only precious daughter for christ's sake. :OMG
AndI have to commend Inha for confessing that quick! Yes, its because of the hiccups but it aint easy! Hell, telling someone you like him is as hard as hiccuping for a month! :D :D
And @nu2me it really pains me that Jae Myung's output is terribly bad! His broken-heart is enough to plan that kind of doing is so dark! Maybe its because he grew up not receiving any love from others unlike dalpo ho had a new family..

@prettycool Jae Myung plans the murder carefully.. i think he killed the two men but leave some evidence that will point out to the manager of the building and he planned to kill the manager on that deserted place so that no one will find him and will make the investigators conclude that he stole his friend's money and run away with it.

Komawo, @irene noona :bingo: :bingo: :luvluv: :ding: lol Jae Myung's personality sends chills to my spine :S :S :cry :cry
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107071

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Lyric translation of the second OST :bingo:

오늘도 그대는 웃네요
oneuldo geudaeneun utneyo
나 멀리서 그댈 따라서 웃죠
na meolliseo geudael ttaraseo utjyo
어쩌면 한번쯤은 날 보며 그대가 꼭 웃어 줄것만 같아
eojjeomyeon hanbeonjjeumeun nal bomyeo geudaega kkok useo julgeotman gata
실 바람 타고 그대의 향기가 코끝에 스치네 나의 곁에
sil baram tago geudaeui hyanggiga kokkeute seuchine naui gyeote
오~그대의 눈빛을 보면 떨려오네
o~geudaeui nunbicheul bomyeon tteollyeoone
먼 훗날 언젠가는 기억될 내 사랑 소중한 그대여
meon hutnal eonjenganeun gieokdoel nae sarang sojunghan geudaeyeo

오늘은 그대가 우네요
oneureun geudaega uneyo
난 뒤에서 그댈 따라서 울죠
nan dwieseo geudael ttaraseo uljyo
어쩌면 한번쯤은 그대의 두 눈에 눈물을 닦아 주고파
eojjeomyeon hanbeonjjeumeun geudaeui du nune nunmureul dakka jugopa
밤 바람이 많이 차요 내게로 오~ 안아줄게요 나의 곁에
bam barami manhi chayo naegero o~ anajulgeyo naui gyeote

오~그대의 눈빛을 보면 떨려오네
o~geudaeui nunbicheul bomyeon tteollyeoone
먼 훗날 언젠가는 기억될 내 사랑 소중한 사람
meon hutnal eonjenganeun gieokdoel nae sarang sojunghan saram
그대만이 운명이죠
geudaemani unmyeongijyo
우리 언젠가 함께할 그날을
uri eonjenga hamkkehal geunareul
그대만을 I love you
geudaemaneul I love you

cr to czakhareina of soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107072

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Inha's Pearl Earrings in EP5 were sponsored by AGATHA :bingo: :bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv:

source: news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mi...d=404&aid=0000076456
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107086

• irene_xxvi
I knew it they're out somewhere because of work. :)

Cr: naver
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107087

• irene_xxvi
“Pinocchio” and “Mr. Baek” Going Head-to-Head in Viewer Ratings Battle
deedeegii | November 26, 2014

MBC’s “Mr. Baek” is continuing its winning streak at number one in terms of viewer ratings for the Wednesday-Thursday time slot. However, SBS’ “Pinocchio” has inched its way up, catching up close, with only a 0.7% difference in ratings.

According to Nielsen Korea, the November 26 broadcast of “Mr. Baek” recorded 10.9% in viewer ratings, which showed a 0.2% decrease from the previous episode. Since the fourth episode, the MBC drama has seen a steady drop, recording 13.3%, 11.2%, 11.1%, and now, 10.9%.

For these two Wednesday-Thursday dramas, it has become a very close competition, within a difference of 1%. The November 26 broadcast of “Pinocchio” reached a viewer rating of 10.2%, which is the second broadcast to surpass double digits.

Meanwhile, KBS’ drama “The King’s Face” during the same time slot recorded 6.2%, coming in at the third spot.

Which of these three dramas are you currently enjoying?

source: www.soompi.com/2014/11/26/pinocchio-and-...ewer-ratings-battle/

I have a feeling that Pinocchio will top the ratings later. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107096

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
it's almost time! quickly head to our twitter profile for the live stream links if you need one! #Pinocchio
LINK. here
Mianhe guys just awoken.... PSH MYFC twitter can help you.... I can't access.

one of the rookie reporter is seen entering a police station with his luggage. when he gives his greetings to the other reporters there, can be seen all of them looks like lacking of sleep and rest. 3 days later, CDPo appears at the same police station and the pervious reporter looks like in the same condition as the previous senior. this is the life of a reporter.

6 hours before, CDPyung is cutting his nails in his real estate agent shop. his worker is asking him why is he cutting his nail in the shop like there. coincidentally, on the tv can be seen CIH's greeting as the new reporter for MSC. CDPyung is shocked to see his daughter on the tv. SCO enters the shop and his worker is shocked to see her. he wanted a sign from her but she asked him to excuse them because she needs to talk to him. worker is shocked and wonders how those two are related. CDPyung informs the worker that she is his exwife. worker is shocked and leaves the shop.

LYT is giving a news regarding an explosion that happened which killed 2 men. when KJM heard the news, he thought back to how he met with that head worker and told him that he would kill the workers and frame him. his hand was shacking when he thought back to the incident. KJM's friend who was with him gave him the money paid by CDPo. KJM asks his friend how was CDPo and friend described CDPo as a very nice guy and that when he sees more, he thinks that KJM and CDPo looks like.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107097

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
that headband reporter so coincidentally passes by and while talking on the phone shows a killing line to YYR and CDPo. while waiting for the elevator, YYR with tears on her face asked CDPo to return her hotpacks and battery charger. CDPo got a phone call from the headband reporter and when he found out that CDPo and YYR are waiting for the elevator, he asked them if they are crazy waiting there and that they should be running there.

at YGN, CDPo has finish putting all the shredded pieces of paper together. at the table with all the rookies, they wonder if CDPo prepared hot pack, food and battery charger for his next work but turns out he didn't. YYR gave him her hotpack and battery charger, while another friend gave him chocolate. HGD came to inform the rookies of the 'line' and turns out that CDPo and YYR got 'Hangang line'. YYR was shocked to hear that and asks why is she in that line. HGD asks YYR if she's unhappy to be in that line. as she can't say anything much, she just say that she's fine being in that line.

at MSC, SBJ and CIH are given a job to do too. they were walking out but the reporter in charge spoke in a 'nice' twisty words that made CIH drag SBJ to run. . while runing out. both CDPo and CIH are receiving instructions from their head reporter. on the way out, since MSC and YGN is next to each other, both CDPo and CIH bumps into each other. CDPo asks CIH what is she doing there. SBJ who is next to her asks CIH if she hasn't told CDPo that she became a reporter. he introduces himself to CDPo and informs him on what both him and CIH will be doing. CDPo listening to the explanation got furious and wanted to walk away but instead of CIH stopping him, SBJ did. but when SBJ wouldn't let CDPo go, he twisted SBJ arm instead and walked away.
cr PSH_MYFC
:heartsh:
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.147 seconds