Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107098

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
at MSC, SBJ and CIH are given a job to do too. they were walking out but the reporter in charge spoke in a 'nice' twisty words that made CIH drag SBJ to run. . while runing out. both CDPo and CIH are receiving instructions from their head reporter. on the way out, since MSC and YGN is next to each other, both CDPo and CIH bumps into each other. CDPo asks CIH what is she doing there. SBJ who is next to her asks CIH if she hasn't told CDPo that she became a reporter. he introduces himself to CDPo and informs him on what both him and CIH will be doing. CDPo listening to the explanation got furious and wanted to walk away but instead of CIH stopping him, SBJ did. but when SBJ wouldn't let CDPo go, he twisted SBJ arm instead and walked away.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107099

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
From Naver..
today episode
201411272223039610_1.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107100

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
So that's why! Dal Po deliberately lowered his head for Chan Soo. Lol they seem good friends :) =D =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107101

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
CIH ran after CDPo to talk to him. when he wouldn't stop and listen to her, she took hold of his hands and stop him. CDPo asked CIH to let him go. CDPo asks CIH if the reason she wants to become a reporter and cannot let go of that dream is it because of her mother but CIH says no. instead it is because of him. CDPo was confused and CIH told him that it was because she saw him on tv 8 years ago on that quiz show that proved his smartness and that their clssmates did not doubt him anymore. it was from that power of tv that she decided to become a reporter

CDPyung on the way home saw CIH and CDPo there and was about to walk over when he over hears their conversation. [there was a conversation shown about SCO and CDPyung too about how CIH is like her] CDPo asks CIH what is she going to tell her father thta she's working as a reporter and worst yet with her mother. CDPo was about to say more when CDPyung shows up. CDPo pushes CIH behind him to protect her from CDPyung's 'wrath' and was about to explain for her but the father says he knows and that he approves. he even bought shoes for her and seeing that, CIH got so happy and started thanking the father

SBJ was packing his clothes and his mother was worried for him and told him to take care of himself when he's away. at home, both CIH and CDPo are packing their clothes for their stay away. CIH is so happy with the shoes that she hung it around her neck while packing. in CDPo's room, CGP gave CDPo mittens as well and i think that CGP took CDPo's money out of the pigs because CDPo can be seen going to 2 cut open pigs. at the elevator, CDPo and CIH met as they were going to the police station. in the elevator, they find out that they both are working in hangang line. CIH gave CDPo back his button as an assurance that she has forgo her feelings for him.(hiccup) she tells him don't worry, she will be able to do well and get rid of her feelings for him and takes back the button
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107102

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
hours passed and still no new scoop for them. their head reporters are all scolding them for not being able to find a scoop. each phone call they are just apologizing and apologizing. in SBJ's voice over, he says that their live is so hard that tehy don't even find time to eat or sleep. SBJ asks his mother why did he choose this life. SBJ sitting on the staricase when CIH comes with food. she gives him a triangle kimbab and he acts likes it's first time that he's eating it. turns out that he too hates white and so he and CIH exchanges white and yolk. CIH asks SBJ if he really is a chaebol and SBJ says he is. while they were eating, CDPo is seen sucking up to the policeman buy food and drinks for them. he manages to get something from one of the policeman and when CIH SBJ overhears this, they both jump up and asks him why did he says there's something when he told them there was nothing.

CIH ends up stealing CDPo's taxi. at the police station, CDPo was giving his greetings when he met ACS. they catch up and talk about how CIH have became a reporter and CDPo told ACS tht he too is a reporter. at this time, CIH walks in and they meet up. ACS is bringing CDPo & CIH to the room where all the hangang line reporters stay. they inform ACS that YGN and MSC have another reporter, male and female respectively. when they arrive at the room, they were shocked and YYR and SBJ shows up too. the room is super messy with underwear everywhere, flies and cockroach with a female reporter sitting there in the middle of the room. all 4 are shockec at the state of the room and wonders if they have to stay there. all the reporters in the police station is going around asking each and every single police man if there are any scoop but unfortunately for them, there is nothing.
cr PSH_MYFC
:heartsh:

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107103

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
ACS comes by and asks CDPo if SBJ is really a chaebol. he also wonders if SBJ and CIH are dating. outside of the station, ACS asks CDPo how he knows so much in scoop, CDPo tells him that while pasting the shredded papers, he managed to find out some information. HGD is somewhere working when he flashbacked to the conversation with CDPo. he finds out from CDPo that KJM is still alive. he asks if CDPo got the contact number and etc but CDPo explained that he was unable to because he had no proof that he was family. HGD asks CDPo which station that was and back to present, HGD is seen calling the station. 20 hours to go, CIH is on the phone with her dad. she updates him on her situation and how much sleep she gets and so one. she enters the room and sleeps in between two girls. as the room clears, CDPo goes to sleep next to CIH. with all the moving aaorund, the girl reporter next to CIH pushed CIH into CDPo's arm. CDPo turns and faces her. suddenly he wakes up and is shocked to see her sleeping next to him like that. he wnated to move away but then he stays there and flashes back to when CIH told him that he is the reason that she became a reporter. he was about to stoke her hair but he stops himself instead just settles to looking at her sleep

coincidentally, SBJ wakes up and sees the whole thing. CDPo put a pillow under CIH as he removes his hand and covers her with a blanket. he sensed tht someone is watching him and turns to see SBJ staring at him. ignoring SBJ, CDPo just walks out and SBJ followed him. he told CDPo that he saw what CDPo was doing and that doesn't seem like a uncle and niece relationship. CDPo stops him and tell him to come back when there's something more. before CDPo can walk away, SBJ tells him that whatever CDPo is thinking, it's already there and more.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107104

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Mianhe... These are streaming that are kindly being shared by PSH_MYFC
:heartsh:

I am giddy and giggling and heart joyful reading this..... Now we discover that that closeness was when they were inside the room with the other ppl......wow

"CIH is on the phone with her dad. she updates him on her situation and how much sleep she gets and so one. she enters the room and sleeps in between two girls. as the room clears, CDPo goes to sleep next to CIH. with all the moving aaorund, the girl reporter next to CIH pushed CIH into CDPo's arm. CDPo turns and faces her. suddenly he wakes up and is shocked to see her sleeping next to him like that. he wnated to move away but then he stays there and flashes back to when CIH told him that he is the reason that she became a reporter. he was about to stoke her hair but he stops himself instead just settles to looking at her sleep"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107108

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Aish.. Ottoke! *squeal* *hiccup* :D :D :D :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

lol.jpg

lol1.jpg

lol2.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107109

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
it's the day when MSC news shifts to the same time as YGN with SCO as the main anchor. at the station where HGD and KGJ is situated, all the reporters are busy betting on which will have the higher ratings. all the reporters there bets on YGN including KGJ (a MSC worker). CIH is asking ACS for scoop but then ACS says there is nothing. CIH says that she needs something before the noon news. CIH tries to use the you used to like me card but it failed and ACS told her that he is married. CIH tries to take back what she says and was about to walk away but ACS told her that he's got something for her. CIH finds out that there was a lady who was working out and fainted. YYR was eavesdropping on the news and informs headband reporter first but because of lack of evidence and all, they are unable to release the news. CIH calls MSC reporter too and like YYR, lack of eveidence, they too can't release anything.

outside of the police station, CIH is seen going out to get more news. SBJ chases after her and they both went their seperate way to get news. YYR wonders why are they all fighting for the news like that when CDPo reminds her that today is the day that YGN and MSC go head to head for the news. YYR and CDPo also goes their separate way to get more news. CIH and YYR are at the hospital while SBJ and CDPyung is at the gym. all 4 of them are working hard to get news to the head reporters.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107110

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
YYR and CDPyung meets up. YYR wonders why is this small thing such a big deal to be made on the news. CDPyung explains to her. YYR and CDPyung enters the elevator to go and see the CCTV. as soon as they left, CIH and SBJ also arrived. CIH's face was all dirty and SBJ was about to wipe it off for her but the elevator came and CIH just walks in ignoring SBJ's hand. while CDPyung and YYR are busy helping out, they got some scoop and just in time, CIH and SBJ walks in. they wanted to watch the CCTV but the owner didn't want to let so YYR did some aegyo and in the end all 4 of them managed to watch it.

on the way out after watching the cctv, SBJ and CIH was discussing about their findings and left. YYR and CDPo was walking out and YYR felt wasted that they don't have a cctv recording but CDPo told her not to worry because he recorded it all. at ACS's police station, he and another police man are investigating the head worker's case. they were trying to track him down with his phone and ACS finds it weird that the phone appears at weird places.
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.876 seconds