Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107209

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
[Preview] Pinocchio Ep 7

YGN anchor: Picture competition. Broadcasting competition. Ratings competition. For a second, we will stop that for now.

Inha’s mom: Now, we want to hit the back of their heads [with something better]. (a figure of speech not literal)
YGN anchor: Everyone. Hello.
Inha: MSC News. This is Choi Inha.
Inha’s mom: It’s not without reason that we say that news is like an onion. In fact, the more we peel the skin [of news], new facts are revealed. We now know the real truth.
Beomja’s mom: Don’t worry. I will take all the cases from tonight.
Beomja: If we continue this, we will fail. Look at me.
Inha: YOU SHOULDN’T BE DOING THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW!!
Screencap/PD dude (the one Dalpo told his real name to): Choi Dalpo caused a ruckus again?!
Buscuit dude: He has not reported to us yet.
cr: TheFoodMonster

[박신혜] #피노키오 7회 예고편 Episode7. Preview

Cr to uploader
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107212

• izzatjaafar
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 125
nu2me wrote:
One more gif story from episode 5 In the morning when Dalpo and InHa were waiting for the one bathroom to be free.... Dalpo was first in line, InHa came but she wants to use it ahead of Dalpo.... since she is running late, but Dalpo is also running late....:lol: they squabble... :P

then the door opens..."you go first"... LOL
Dalpo had to carry InHa into the bathroom to go first.... :lol: Hilarious and perfect teamwork!!

cr to rightful owner
:heartsh:

Good Morning everyone :-V

@nu2me :1 I know that feeling :1 It happen on me last time and it will ruined your day. -breath- :onhot:

you all remember episode 5, when someone talk back but you was there listened... :ding: :angry1

ep558.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107213

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
The coffee shop of #LeeJongHyun ( CN Blue ) also sponsors Pinocchio.....this will be one of the places where Pinocchio will shoot :)

B3fR9r4IEAA7l1I.jpg

B3fR4upIUAAVqW8.jpg

cr to Thalia Walls
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107214

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: thanks @izzatjaafar.... Right.... And the embarrassment after discovering the person they talked about behind the back heard the whole thing... :) caught red handed.

Here are pictures of the hard working newbie reporters.

cr PSH Supporters
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107216

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Woah... Thank u sis @jenzzy for the news.... Nice advertising move by Lee JongHyun.

Here are the many facial expressions that Park Shin Hye showed us in episode 6. Oh I have to watched the eng sub.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107218

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107220

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Awesome actress, beautiful and super talent Park Shin Hye

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Avidfanatic, narjess89, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107223

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hoping against hope perhaps that Dalpo's hyung, Jae Myung had nothing to do with the 2 burnt dead bodies.... :pinch:

The plant manager screams up at Hyung through the manhole cover to ask why he’s doing this, and who he is. Hyung: “I am the son of Firefighter Ki Ho-sang.”

The plant manager asks what Hyung is planning to do to him, and Hyung says he wanted to show him how his father died. He starts boarding up the manhole cover with bricks, one by one. “You’re going to die in there. But no one will know you died. They’ll think you’re hiding somewhere. And the world will think of you as a devil who killed your two friends!”

Cut to: a forensics table with two dead bodies, one with burn marks on his hand. OMG, Hyung, did you already kill the other two?? Craaaaaap. The plant manager says he never killed anyone and begs for his life. But Hyung’s eyes fill with rage, as he says even his own family will think of him as a killer, and no one will ever know the truth: “You’ll find out that hell isn’t a place you have to die to get to!”

Hyung screams that even if he’s discovered later, no one will care how wrongfully he died, “Just like my father!!”
write-up cr: dramabeans
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107233

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
“Pinocchio” Narrowly Pulls Ahead in Wednesday-Thursday Drama Ratings War
timmydee November 27, 2014

Current SBS drama “Pinocchio” has edged ahead of rival series “Mr Baek” in the battle of the Wednesday-Thursday dramas.

Figures released on November 28 by Nielsen Korea, an organization that monitors viewer rates show that 10.4 percent of Korean viewers tuned in to watch “Pinocchio” on November 27, which was an increase of 0.2 percent on the ratings for the episode that aired on November 26.

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC‘s “Mr Baek” was ranked as a close second, scoring a viewer rating of 10 percent. “The King’s Face” finished in a distant third place, with a rating of 6.2 percent.

“Pinocchio” began airing on SBS on November 12, and stars actors Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. The next episode will air at 9:55 p.m. on December 3.

source: www.soompi.com/2014/11/27/pinocchio-narr...y-drama-ratings-war/
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, narjess89, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #107234

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
nu2me wrote:
[Preview] Pinocchio Ep 7

YGN anchor: Picture competition. Broadcasting competition. Ratings competition. For a second, we will stop that for now.

Inha’s mom: Now, we want to hit the back of their heads [with something better]. (a figure of speech not literal)
YGN anchor: Everyone. Hello.
Inha: MSC News. This is Choi Inha.
Inha’s mom: It’s not without reason that we say that news is like an onion. In fact, the more we peel the skin [of news], new facts are revealed. We now know the real truth.
Beomja’s mom: Don’t worry. I will take all the cases from tonight.
Beomja: If we continue this, we will fail. Look at me.
Inha: YOU SHOULDN’T BE DOING THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW!!
Screencap/PD dude (the one Dalpo told his real name to): Choi Dalpo caused a ruckus again?!
Buscuit dude: He has not reported to us yet.
cr: TheFoodMonster

[박신혜] #피노키오 7회 예고편 Episode7. Preview

Cr to uploader

Is it just me? Chaok said that the news is like an onion maybe the exclusive that MSC have is about Dalpo's father case? Maybe they decided to reveal the truth? Maybe that's their way of hitting the back of YGN's head? Cause I think if both stations cover the news of the woman who died on heart attack while exercising MSC will be defeated because they didnt obtain the CCTV footage. Or maybe Inha found the thing that makes her feel that something doesnt fit on the story? Or maybe im just overthinking things after watching the subbed episode 6? :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.786 seconds