Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108101

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Just finished watching ep7.....ahhh the many revelations in this episode....it wasn't long that Dal Po realized he was wrong. acknowledged it and apologized to In Ha....i like the values that the writer is setting in each episode...oh and yes i am glad that In Ha won this over Dal Po :heartsh:

The funny thing is In Ha really couldn't get away with the lies of her feelings towards Dal Po....he is such a lucky guy! :) he is spared from the fear of rejection any man would face in liking someone....i love the sweetness of Dal Po and In Ha in this episode, i am waiting for more....

Of course there is the meeting of the 2 brothers in the end...i will just wait for tonight on how the story would unfold...i don't want to think about the part where Jae Myung found out that In Ha is the daughter of Cha Ok...i am letting the story go through its course on this :)

ScreenShot2014-12-03at9.28.54PM.jpg

ScreenShot2014-12-03at9.55.16PM.jpg

ScreenShot2014-12-03at9.52.41PM.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108112

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
'Pinocchio' A tragic story begins as Lee Jong-suk meets his brother, Yoon Gyoon-sang again after 14 years
2014/12/03

In the 7th episode of SBS drama, "Pinocchio", which aired on December 3rd, Choi Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) meets Ji Jae-myeong (Yoon Gyoon-sang).

Choi Dal-po examines the murder case of container arson closely, Ahn Chan-soo (Lee Joo-seung) has been investigating. Choi Dal-po memorizes all of the phone numbers from the call history of the suspect, Moon Dal-soo. While he was writing down all the phone numbers, he encounters one phone number that sounds familiar to him.

Choi Dal-po says "This is when I had to pay for someone's bumper I broke. It's his number" and calls the number asking to meet.

Choi Dal-po waits for Ji Jae-myeong on a busy street. Once he gets to know Ji Jae-myeong closely, Choi Dal-po realizes his brother's image overlaps Ji Jae-myeong's and is quite surprised. Choi Dal-po asks him what his name is. Ji Jae-myeong replies, "I'm Ji Jae-myeong". Choi Dal-po shakes hands with Ji Jae-myeong saying, "I'm Choi Dal-po".

Source :hancinema
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108113

• irene_xxvi
Lee Jong-suk aflame with jealousy in ‘Pinocchio’
Dec. 4, 2014

Choi Dal-po, played by Lee Jong-suk in SBS’ rom-com “Pinocchio,” became green with envy as his rival Seo Beom-jo showed intimacy toward his lover Choi In-ha.

In the seventh episode that aired on Wednesday, the four lead characters -- Dal-po, In-ha (Park Shin-hye), Beom-jo (Kim Young-kwang) and Yoon Yoo-rae (Lee Yu-bi) -- compete in “cop shopping” to get as many scoops as possible. Cop shopping is a typical Korean cub reporter’s mission to fish for news by visiting police stations.

When Dal-po is about to make a blooper with misguided information, In-ha tries to correct him. But Beom-jo pops up next to In-ha, lifts her onto his shoulder and leaves, to let the rival air a false news report. Seeing the two leave, Dal-po burns with jealousy.

Dal-po and Yoo-rae work for news agency YGN, a rival company of MSC where In-ha and Beom-jo work. Dal-po secretly loves In-ha but is afraid to voice it, because the two are legally relatives, although not biologically related and of the same age.

The next episode is expected to show the four junior reporters venturing into another news challenge, as well as the deepening romance between Dal-po and In-ha -- including a lovely embracing scene.

“Pinocchio” is aired every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

Source:kpopherald
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108114

• irene_xxvi
'Pinocchio' Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye create sweet and romantic scene in emergency room

On the 7th episode of SBS drama, "Pinocchio", which aired on the 3rd, Choi In-ha (Park Shin-hye) is admitted to emergency room due to shingles.

Choi Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) loses to Choi In-ha hoi in an individual competition outright on this day. Later he finds her lying on the floor in a washroom, who has been avoiding him and he takes her to hospital.

In-ha yells at him, "Don't come close. This is not just a cold. You'll be in trouble if you get infected", revealing her affection towards him.

In-ha wakes up in the hospital and finds Dal-po, who fell asleep after taking care of her. In-ha runs out of the hospital in bare feet as soon as Dal-po opens his eyes.

In-ha repeats those spiteful words Dal-po spoke out during an interview and confessed her hurt feeling. "You said someone like me, who just said random words without knowledge on how each word would affect the world shouldn't become a news reporter. Do you think you are qualified as a news reporter? I don't think so".

In-ha replies, "I was getting worried about in case you might be blaming yourself and your feeling was hurt too much. I was worried about you on and on. Why should I care about you while you're from the competing company? I feel like I'm such an amateur acting like this. It's shouldn't be this difficult. Why can't I just be cool with letting you go. It's just so lame", revealing her affectionate feeling, again.

Dal-po says "Now, forget everything I had said" and quickly catch up with her running away. He hugs her from behind saying, "Because it's cold".

source: tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1417615322810852002
trans:http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-pinocchio-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-create-sweet-and-romantic-scene-in-emergency-room--76048.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108118

• irene_xxvi
Pinocchio Ep 8 Preview

Subtitle- A Lucky Day

Dal Po went to investigate the clues on the disappearance of Mun Tok Su— the guy who framed his innocent father, and he met his elder brother. However, due to a bad premonition, he did not reveal his identity, and he started observing Jae Myung’s actions around him. On the other hand, even though In Ha made a critical contribution in the gym incident, her mom is still cold to her as before, so she is very sad. And on the day of first snow when both In Ha and Dal Po are sad because of their own family, they meet incidentally in a Udon noodle place.

(Oh I thought it might be a beautiful first kiss scene in first snow like what Jong Suk said in the press conference yesterday… And I just read from 鍾情唯碩, the story of “A Lucky Day” is a very sad story of a poor family, the poor farmer came back from work and found his sick wife dead when he could finally afford to buy the Seolleongtang she wanted to eat…)

Cr: amyhsk
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108119

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Good morning to everyone! :bingo: :bingo:
That was a nice episode, now that I have watched the eng subs lol :D
Hmm Dalpo and Inha's growth in this episode was astounding :willing they didn't try to think outside of the box, they actually ripped the box apart to see the other side of the story :bingo: :bingo: =X
And that back hug is so sweet looool :D :D :luvluv: :luvluv:
Thank you for the screenshots and other pics :bingo:
Have a good day everyone! Gotta go to school for now :bingo: :D

PS: The ratings went down due to some circumstances, but that rating will rise again and take the top place if the ones who watched the award ceremony now watch the later episode :bingo: :bingo: pinocchio fighting!!
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108122

• irene_xxvi
Pinocchio OST Part 3 Every Single Day (에브리 싱글 데이) - Challenge

cr: MumbleBeatMusic Episode C
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108123

• irene_xxvi
Pinocchio OST Part 3 Every Single Day (에브리 싱글 데이) - My Story

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108124

• irene_xxvi
Pinocchio OST Part 3 Every Single Day (에브리 싱글 데이) - Non-fiction

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108126

• irene_xxvi

ctto

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: Please Inha dont cover your lips! for the love of god!!!! :touched :touched :touched
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, verfir, Maris
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.503 seconds