Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108134

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Lee Jong Suk Brings His Faces Inches Away from Park Shin Hye for a Kiss

Will Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye finally be able to have their first kiss?

With SBS’s Pinocchio set to air the 8th episode on December 4, a set of stills have been revealed capturing Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) in a strange moment.

The revealed stills show Dal Po bringing his face close to In Ha as if he is trying to kiss her with snow falling in the background. After romantically staring into In Ha’s eyes, Dal Po bends down and slowly brings his face close to In Ha’s face, making hearts flutter.

Surprised by Dal Po’s unexpected action, In Ha opens her eyes widely and hurriedly covers her mouth. Another still shows a close up shot of Dal Po bringing his face closer to In Ha despite her blocking her lips, increasing curiosity on whether they will succeed in having their first kiss.

In the seventh episode, Dal Po unexpectedly back-hugged In Ha saying, “I can’t think straight because it’s too cold.”

The production team of Pinocchio stated, “Dal Po and In Ha’s covered-mouth kiss scene was filmed late at night,” adding, “Their hands and feet must’ve been freezing due to the cold weather, but the filming site was heated up with passion. You will be able to check Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s chemistry. Please show your interest and anticipation for the eight episode showing heated romance between the two.”

Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi is a romance drama about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie and the eighth episode will air on December 4.

Photo credit: iHQ
Source:mwave
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108135

• irene_xxvi
'Pinocchio' Will Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Exchange First Kiss?
Dec. 4, 2014

The public is debating right now: will or won’t Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye kiss in ‘Pinocchio’? A teaser image showing them about to walk the talk was released but one tiny hand seems to oppose their love.

The production team of drama ‘Pinocchio’ disclosed still pictures of the 8th episode (airing tonight, December 4) during which viewers may learn new things about the relationship between Choi Dal Pyo (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye).

Under the falling snow, Dal Pyo is holding In Ha’s face as if he was about to kiss her. His soft gaze speaks volumes about his feelings. But the tension rises as he starts to bend over and their lips get closer.

As for In Ha, she looks surprised. She probably didn’t expect Dal Pyo’s move and seems to have suddenly covered her mouth with her hand. Deep stares, trembling hands, their hearts must be beating faster than usual. Viewers’ curiosity is extremely high. So are expectations. Everyone thinks that Dal Pyo and In Ha will finally exchange their first kiss.

In particular, in the previous episode, Dal Pyo tried to back-hug In Ha while excusing his behavior by saying “It’s so cold I am out of my mind.” We wish he can finally succeed in showing her his feelings this time.

A staff of drama ‘Pinocchio’ said “This scene was filmed really late. It was so cold, hands were freezing but the set was heated by our excitement. Viewers will be able to witness Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s chemistry at its highest.”

Meanwhile the 8th episode of ‘Pinocchio’, starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Yong Gwang and Lee Yoo Bi will air on SBS at 10PM (KST). (photos by IHQ)

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Source: bntnews.co.uk/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108144

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Does the kissing always have to be in episode 8?.....dejavu! :)

here are some cute gifs of In Ha for ep7.....

cr to DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108145

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Good morning Ana a very good evening to all the dear members of the community......
Dropped in to say hullo before the start of the episode 8 which I am sure will be yet another excellent, entertaining and too short for our liking.....

I foresee many cute moments like the bath tub one with grandfather, aaaaaaawwwwww ones like putting on the shoes for CIH, the totally hilarious ones like IH's embarrassment and falling of the hospital bed and creeping out squatting and walking out the door away from DP..........

Definitely.........a long awaited kiss but it's going to be on the palm of IH's hand?
A possibility from the pictures and the fact that Shinhye is suffering from the cold.......

Did not get the opportunity to go through all the posts but did watch the episode and loved it for the pacing, entertainment , the heartfelt moments and the full out admiration for the writer, the director and the cast.............they are all doing their job of building what's going to be a drama to remember . Will go in that later.......the urgency settled with the wonderful write up from 'Jooni' and all you guys with your analysis.........wonderful!

Luka......even though next year SBS has the comeback drama of Hyun Bin ( what a good looking actor ...still feel SHG and him made a beautiful pair.... :( )...........that is sure going to be a big hit and an award grabber for next year. It would have been better to gauge the performances of Pinocchio once it had ended. It's a matter of do we want awards at any cost? We should not be afraid of the competition. If the performance is memorable and good......it will be awarded.......that's being idealistic but I would have like that........for Pinocchio to be part of next year award ceremony. Maybe it will next year too.......

Whatever........I want acknowledgement for Shinhye's memorable maybe the best performance yet .........in form of an award...

Will join you all later after watching the 8th episode.......

Enjoy ! :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108152

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

cr: Hitoritabi
:heartsh:

Right on!!

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108158

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Happy watching everyone! :bingo: :bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108159

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
so sweet...... :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Screenshot2014-12-04at09.40.53PMcopy.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prettycool610, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108160

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
May I...say samsun... hehehe (why my samsun not so handsome Iike him?)
Screenshot2014-12-04at09.53.52PM.jpg

Screenshot2014-12-04at09.53.40PM.jpg

Screenshot2014-12-04at09.53.25PM.jpg
Love is You.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108162

• irene_xxvi
Episode 8 screencaps.. :)

120414sc1.jpg

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108163

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
he kiss her paIm so passionateIy

iss1.jpg

iss2.jpg

iss3.jpg
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, prettycool610, izzatjaafar
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.738 seconds