Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108187

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh yeahh !! :shy:
the real emotion felt :kiss: between Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk.

why is Jongsuk's ears read? hmm

romantic timing... nature is siding with this couple... snow falls ...

cr as tagged.
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108188

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
you won't believe my excuse why I'm not joining them for lunch... :P because of the kiss!!
thankgoodness they asked again.... keys ? I said yes... I knew they meant the intermediate for a formula. :lol:

This episode, this moment had 2 hours ago, more than 900 comments in Naver
cr: Naver via khjpearl

source: here

I need to ran 3 errands today.... hmm ...I'll do them tomorrow :lol: need to reach home to watch episode 8 !! it's a must !!
:imdead:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108189

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-12-04-3.jpg

Well, will you look at the Naver Top 30 news articles of the day. (the highlighted is Pinocchio; top one has 900+ comments)

cr hitoritabi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108190

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Episode 8 - Thoughts
THURSDAY, 04 DECEMBER 2014
My stream lagged quite a bit, so there are parts I missed.

1. Cap imagining Dalpo’s impassioned hugging gratitude towards himself is HILARIOUS. And when all Dalpo does is nod and say ‘thanks’, he can’t even stop himself from running out and saying ‘hey I used all my connections to get you that phone number NOT THAT I AM WANTING YOU TO FOREVER THANKFUL OR WHATNOT coughcough but yeah…
( My Note: that was pure unadulterated fun to watch......hilarious! The disappointment on the Captains face at lack of proper gratefulness on DP's part.... :lol: :lol: )

2. Everytime Dalpo says ‘hyung’, it breaks my heart. The weay he looks at him across the table during the dinner… he is really an actor with love in his eyes. Love the paralel between Dalpo and Inha where they both looked forward to meeting their long-lost family, but both are scared of being disappointed in what they will find.

good observation about the parallel b/w DP and IH.......the scene actually brought tears to my eyes even though watching raw. It shows the importance of acting and visual impact of a performance. Well done LJS and brother)

3. In the udon shop, Dalpo revealed that his ‘girlfriend’ is his GPS, and Inha just sits and nods. How weird is Dalpo in Inha’s mind? And the egg sharing is baaaackkkkk

4. The KISS. Gah.I mean we all knew it was coming (this is Episode 8) but I love the kiss on the fingers even more. It’s like, no matter that you put a barrier between us, I’ll will love that as well. I will love you until that is all we need.

5. But the way Jongsuk kisses. GOD DAMN. Like the way he breathes and glances at her and they separate and he can barely wait until he kisses her again. How are you two not OFFICIALLY DATING after this?

(My Note: that was beautiful and a picture perfect for a first kiss moment :heartsh: )

6. I loved that little scene in the stairwell where they comfort each other though. Somehow I imagine this is how Dalpo and Inha grew up, sometimes they are all each other has. They comfort each other with phrases they don’t completely understand. They curl up together and take warmth from one another.

7. How cute (and true) is that scene with Dad and Granddad? “Ugh, why are we doing so much for Inha, that little rascal-” “HI WE ARE LOOKING FOR CHOI INHA, Y’KNOW, THE ONE WHO IS THE FIRST AMONG THE INTERNS TO GET A NEWS POSITION-” “Yeah, I mean we come all the way just to bring that little git some clothes-” “YUP LOOKING FOR CHOI INHA, THE MOST AMAZING REPORTER”

8. Did Inha wash her hair with toilet water??? And did she just kill Beomjo’s hand with her high five??? Inha continues to be awesome.
(My Note: ...........just could not believe this moment.......was saying to myself.....No, No, No.. :sick: .....until she did it and then it was....Ok, that's ok, calm down.....at least the water looked clean )

9. Yoorae imagining that Dalpo is in love with her made me laugh so much but you know what is FUNNIER? It seems that her ~real idol oppar~ seems to be Heechul. Her little rant is truly a fangirl’s heart: I understand that you love me but I have this important person in my life already. Sorry.
  1. ( My Note....... :lol: )

10. Hyung breaks my heart. He is a good person pushed to the edge. I just wonder how the writer will wrap all of it up, because right now, he seems to be exactly one episode away from being discovered by everyone. (I would give anything to have a warm domestic scene with hyung before the
end of this series…)

My thoughts so far, but let’s discuss! :D
Credit: Hitoritabi tumblr

My Note: what a good summary of the feels from the highlights of this episode.
This is what is needed from an exceptional drama where all of ones senses are utilized to the maximum.......the visuals, the audio, the signals to the brain being translated into so many different feelings during this one hour...........touching moments, tearful ones, the cuteness, laughter, suspense, mystery, anxiousness , empathetic, fear, tingling, admiration...........what was not there?

I salute and Thank this Pinocchio team and wish more people get to see this gem of a drama..
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108191

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I have a feeling that we will go over 5 pages with this episode alone! especially the kiss !!
:luvluv:

Jongsuk scoop Shinhye closer... I love his style! :blush: both hands n lips occupied! :whistle:

a fan-made photo...
"What are you two doing !? " :lol: :lol:

cr: to owner

ok I'm so giddy... I am making light of this picture.. just a tease... :pinch:
"Dalpo-yah you did not smoke right before this scene!" :P :lol:

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108192

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
May I borrow from your list @maris... I am enjoying your comments

"9. Yoorae imagining that Dalpo is in love with her made me laugh so much but you know what is FUNNIER? It seems that her ~real idol oppar~ seems to be Heechul. Her little rant is truly a fangirl’s heart: I understand that you love me but I have this important person in my life already. Sorry."

yeah Yoorae's comment was hilarious...

she is real friends with Heechul...

Heechulfacts: :
Lee Yoobi plays HC sasaeng Yoorae, Heenim's long time close friend. Heenim called her in KTR before xD
cap:jwon0508
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108193

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I have to hurry up any minute they're coming back! :lol: :silly:

I've been watching n re-watching "the kiss" on my bigger screen :P Shinhye kissed back!! she pursed her lips more than once and I like that!! ok I'm jealous!

I'm waiting for the gif to play over n over again!!! :shy:
:luvluv:

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108194

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
one more post.. have to scoot! :pinch:

cr: Hitoritabi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108195

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
[spoiler] Lee Jong Suk Brings His Face Inches Away from Park Shin Hye for a Kiss

Will Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye finally be able to have their first kiss?

With SBS’s Pinocchio set to air the 8th episode on December 4, a set of stills have been revealed capturing Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) in a strange moment.

The revealed stills show Dal Po bringing his face close to In Ha as if he is trying to kiss her with snow falling in the background. After romantically staring into In Ha’s eyes, Dal Po bends down and slowly brings his face close to In Ha’s face, making hearts flutter.

Surprised by Dal Po’s unexpected action, In Ha opens her eyes widely and hurriedly covers her mouth. Another still shows a close up shot of Dal Po bringing his face closer to In Ha despite her blocking her lips, increasing curiosity on whether they will succeed in having their first kiss.

In the seventh episode, Dal Po unexpectedly back-hugged In Ha saying, “I can’t think straight because it’s too cold.”

The production team of Pinocchio stated, “Dal Po and In Ha’s covered-mouth kiss scene was filmed late at night,” adding, “Their hands and feet must’ve been freezing due to the cold weather, but the filming site was heated up with passion. You will be able to check Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s chemistry. Please show your interest and anticipation for the eight episode showing heated romance between the two.”

Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi is a romance drama about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie and the eighth episode will air on December 4.
Photo cr: iHQ
cr: Mwave

We already uncovered the kisses in ever angle, in every way unimaginable.... the kiss scenes are stuck in our brains forever :shy: we saw their heartfelt moment, the kisses they both gave the other.... Very real ! No doubt about them. Yippee !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108196

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Episode 9 trailer....

cr to uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds