Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108211

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Oh my, so intense scene between brothers.....

cr DramaSBS
:heartsh:

Ok I need to watch now... Can't postpone....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108212

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
nu2me wrote:
I am hoping that our writer won't completely make Jae Myung's life dark.... I want to dream that he is not evil but a victim of bad family fate or circumstance .... We saw him as nice person, respectful, not deceitful, honest that he wants to return Dalpo's payment for his trucks damaged dent.... He even shrugged off the damaged. He just have this rage in him that he kept for also many years.

The scenes we saw so far are scary and made us gasp. I hope my dream won't go away :pinch:

The ending was totally unexpected....
:luvluv:

Im with you here @nu2me. I thought when Jae Myung meet Dalpo somehow they're going to get close and he'll have an output since he felt like Dalpo is kinda close to his heart.. but that disappear real fast once he knew Dalpo is a reporter. Oooh! Snap! That scene makes me shiver.. those two had enough darkness already. :( And please i dont want him hurting Inha. He kinda has something in mind when he asked for Inha and her mom after he saw them together on a tarpaulin display. It'll be another conflict of interest to Dalpo. Its kinda hard for him seeing Inha before as a reporter but it goes away as he knew the real reason that's why I think he can show his love for Inha more. Which brings us to the kiss. :woohoo: :woohoo: Oh I swear that kiss on Inha's palm was so hot! That's my man! Kiss your girl no matter what's blocking you! :blush: :blush: And it was even more hotter when Inha put her guard down and accepted the kiss. Oh geez! That's how you kiss on a winter with you first love.. on the first snowfall. :imdead: :imdead:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108213

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Pinocchio ep8 with Eng Sub....happy watching! :)

Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108214

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
nu2me wrote:
oh did I miss this moments!!! I should have taken a day off :blush:

:imdead: :luvluv:

It must be a really good morning, coz I have seen this :bingo: :bingo: :D :D :luvluv: :luvluv: at last, a kiss scene! Just as I had hoped for looooooool :D :D :D love the chemistry of our otp!!! :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :imdead: :imdead:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108215

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Good morning to everyone! :D :bingo: gotta watch the eng sub first to keep up with you ladies loooool :D :D but so far, I wanted to fast forward the episode to where Dalpo and Inha kissed loool :D :D :luvluv: :luvluv: :imdead: :imdead: have a very nice day/night to everyone! Stay safe and healthy :bingo: :bingo: :luvluv: :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108217

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
I just finished watching Pinocchio ep8 Lucky Day......you are surely one lucky guy Choi Dal Po :)
Another awesome episode we have here, spazz worthy while waiting for next week's episode....
What is with episode 8!?....It was the same time last year....sorry i can't contain it to myself :heartsh:

Here are some screen shot of Choi In Ha that is also worth looking at....pretty Shin Hye

ScreenShot2014-12-04at9.15.29PM.png

ScreenShot2014-12-04at9.48.40PM.png

ScreenShot2014-12-04at9.43.41PM.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108218

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
LOL this scene is really funny too.....I am loving how Shin Hye does comedy roles....she has that perfect timing :)

ScreenShot2014-12-04at9.38.30PM.png
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Maris, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108219

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Netizens' reactions

Article: 'Pinocchio' Revenge seeker Yoon Kyun Sang, will he become a 'hero' after saving a child's life?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,138, -44] "How fortunate, Hamyung-ah" goosebumnps

2. [+3,847, -41] Between murderer and hero.. so sad ㅠㅠ

3. [+3,200, -39] It's so sad ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+2,917, -44] My vote goes towards it being linked to the scandal 13 years ago

5. [+641, -11] If only Yoon Kyun Sang was more popular ㅜㅜ He's a good actor and his eyes are charming...

6. [+613, -7] You don't need to be a hero, just be happy... cried thinking about how bad I felt for him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+541, -7] Totally doesn't seem like a rookie at all with his gaze. Great casting overall.

8. [+488, -13] And the Yoon Kyun Sang craze begins...

Article: 'Pinocchio' Plot twist after plot twist... how can this drama pull it off?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,337, -52] I seriously live for this drama lately ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,056, -43] Most fun I've had watching a drama

3. [+974, -31] I agree that the drama's a piece of work with a deep message... along with some great eye candy ^^

4. [+861, -38] Explosive chemistry going on here... I'm so tense the entire time watching.

5. [+130, -2] This is what I'd call a real script... so many new plot twists with tension filled episodes. TV's worth watching lately thanks to Pinocchio.

cr: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/tv-spoilers-pinocchio.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108223

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
yeah...in this drama...you feel or experienced the heart wrenching episode, the comedy part, the thrilling part of who really is the killer, the love story which is the best part, the family ties, the colleagues and friends...very much love it...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #108226

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Shinhye will be singing the next OST of Pinocchio.

here
:heartsh:

I hope the song is upbeat to compliment her InHa character.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.565 seconds