Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #108238

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

The MSC team has arrived at the long flight of stairs in the neighborhood that In Ha recommended. It’s perfect and Lee Joo Ho is happy. A man is coming down the stairs and he slips and Beom Jo rushes to help him. In Ha watches in and it starts to dawn on her that she should be helping these people, not just watching them slip. She starts to hiccup as she is instructed to tell Beom Jo not to help these people falling.

Back at the MSC TV station, Il Joo is telling Cha Ok about In Ha reporting. Il Joo thinks it will be a easy thing for In Ha to cover since they just have to stand by and film people falling and report the story as is. Cha Ok disagrees with Il Joo, however, because it is standing by and doing nothing that the Pinocchio will find hard to do.

And she’s right. In Ha is helping people not to fall down the stairs and this is making Lee Joo Ho angry. He yells at her to stop. Right then a group of kids start coming down the stairs and In Ha starts to hiccup as she tries to remain still. Beom Jo sees this so he tries to help these kids for her sake, breaking briquettes on the stairs to dust over the ice. In Ha helps and the kids are able to come down the stairs without falling.

The higher-ups at MSC have gotten wind of In Ha’s actions. Thankfully (?), Cha Ok had asked other newbies to prepare this segment too. Yeon Doo Young is not happy with In Ha and Cha Ok tells him she will be getting rid of In Ha soon.

Outside the meeting room, Il Joo and Gong Joo watch these group of people. They can tell that In Ha is in trouble. Gong Joo is visibly distressed about this.

As soon as In Ha and Beom Jo walk into the room, he starts yelling at them, loud enough so those higher-ups in the other room can hear. Beom Jo and In Ha apologize but In Ha hiccups so Gong Joo asks her if she is lying about being sorry. In Ha replies that she is. Why should she feel sorry? She had to help those people before they fell; she couldn’t just do nothing and watch them fall. Is that what a reporter does?
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #108239

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Yes!” Gong Joo yells. Otherwise, go volunteer or be Spiderman or something like that. Beom Jo protests- a reporter needs to help people too, not just watch. It’s for the common good. Gong Joo continues to yell- “Watching is for the common good!” A reporter watches and reports a news story that will be watched by city workers, the president, and the world. This is the journalist’s job. While Beom Joo and In Ha were helping a few people by breaking briquettes, they could have saved hundreds and thousands by motivating the city and its people to clean the snow, set up a safety rail, etc.

In Ha and Beom Jo now understand and In Ha can apologize without hiccuping. Il Joo has a newfound respect for and fear of Gong Joo. In Ha also volunteers to go back out to the streets- it’s not because she was to report it on TV. It’s just that she wants to do her job right this time. She is confident she will able to stand back and just watch and not hiccup. Gong Joo gives her permission and she leaves.

Cha Ok, however, tells Gong Joo that if In Ha fails again this time, he has to fire her.

The YGN team has returned to the station and we see that Jae Myung followed Dal Po all the way here.

Gong Joo waits anxiously for an update on In Ha to find out if she is doing her job properly this time and he is rewarded with an affirmative. Even though he is no longer on the phone, he talks loudly as he makes his way over to Cha Ok to tell her that In Ha is doing okay so she doesn’t need to be fired.

Cha Ok is not convinced, however, and points out that Gong Joo might have to work hard to convince In Ha like this every single time. Still, Gong Joo points out that he learned a lot from In Ha today- that a reporter needs to ask him or herself he same questions In Ha had asked herself- is it okay to just watch? What can she do to help? “Otherwise,” Gong Joo points out, “what we report is not news but tabloid.”

Cha Ok asks coldly if Gong Joo is trying to lecture her. Gong Joo smiles and says he is only asking for Cha Ok to compliment In Ha. “You need to compliment when someone does something good.”

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #108240

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Yoo Rae and Dal Po are heading back to the police station but Yoo Rae wants to go there alone- she feels uncomfortable since she knows how much Dal Po likes her. Dal Po can do nothing but agree. What else can he do? Ge can’t believe how seriously Yoo Rae is taking this.

While Dal Po waits for his taxi, Jae Myung shows up in front of him, asking if he is a reporter. Shaken, Dal Po replies yes. Jae Myung starts asking nicely, but grows more menacing as he approaches Dal Po- “Why did you hide that you were a reporter? Why did you come to my house? Why did you look in to my car?!”

Dal Po replies that he saw Jae Myung hyung’s truck by chance while he was investigating around his neighborhood and was just happy to see the it. Jae Myung is incensed by the fact that a reporter is calling him hyung so he grabs and pushes Dal Po against the tree and yells, “Don’t you ever call me hyung again. Don’t you ever come near me again! All reporters are sickening.” It’s the same word Dal Po used with Gyo Dong on the day of the quiz show.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #108241

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Jae Myung drives off in his truck angrily, leaving Dal Po completely shaken.

Elsewhere in the city at a DUI checkpoint, another truck driver has just been told that his license will be canceled due to his high blood alcohol level. The truckdriver protests and drives off, trying to run away from the police. A car chase ensues.

Not too far away, the MSC team sets up the camera at an intersection. It’s snowing a lot now and it’s starting to stick to the ground.

In Ha asks cameraman Lee Joo Ho if he ever questioned the same things she and Beom Jo questioned today while filming all those stories. Joo Ho replies of course, but getting that perfect picture and story is so hard, he started to desire something awful- if something bad is going to happen, he want the good fortune of that happening in front of him. In Ha asks if he has ever been that lucky and he replies no. Oh no, it’s going to be his lucky day today.

THE MSC team notice a young boy in crutches starting to cross the street. His walk is slow due to his injury and at the other side of the light on the opposite lane, Jae Myung drives up in his truck.

Everyone at the intersection begins to hear sirens and it’s getting closer and closer. The cameraman thinks it could be story so he detaches his camera from the tripod and prepares to get closer to the sirens.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #108242

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

The boy also hears the sirens and he starts to walk faster. He’s going as fast as he can but the runaway truck and police cars are coming at him too fast. In his haste, he trips, and Beom Jo screams, “Watch out!”

Jae Myun also sees the boy struggle to walk and trip from his truck. In his eyes, the boy looks like young Ha Myung.

It looks like the car chase will end without the boy getting hurt when the truck slips and flips to its side. Unfortunately, the road is a decline and the snow has made it slippery. So the truck starts to slide down on its side toward the boy. The camera crews runs closer to catch the footage. In Ha and Beom Jo finally start to run toward the boy too.

Crash! Jae Myung drives his truck into the other one to stop it from moving any further. The boy is saved!

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #108243

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Jae Myung, holding his left arm and blood dripping from his head, gets out of his truck and limps over to the boy. MSC’s camera is still rolling He asks the boy if he is alright and he is. Jae Myung then says, “I’m glad, Ha Myung, that you’re safe” Oh my goodness, stab me in the heart. Relieved but hurt, Jae Myung faints.

End of episode 8

Thank you once again to Scattered Joonnii
for recaps that we get to understand more.
:luvluv:
B back for the pictures.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #108244

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye to sing an OST for Pinocchio

image_2014-12-05-3.jpg

Park Shin Hye will lend her voice for the next OST of SBS's drama 'Pinocchio'.

According to an industry insider, Park Shin Hye already finished recording for the OST on December 4th. The song is said to be a medium tempo ballad which has become more lyrical thanks to Park Shin Hye's sweet voice.

A rep said,"Park Shin Hye's new OST will let the viewers feel emphathy with Choi In Ha character's feeling in the drama".

Meanwhile, 'Pinocchio' is currently being broadcasted every Wednesday anf Thursday.

Credit: Daily kpop

My Note: good morning/ good evening everyone

I was waiting and hoping that she will continue to be asked to sing for an oST in this drama too. I can never get enough of her sweet singing voice. Eve, it seems your wish for an upbeat lilting song may not happen . The 'empathy' in the song can only be felt when someone is sad. This may be a one on the lines of 'Pitch Black'. Whatever.......I am sure it will be lovely. Shinhye is improving noticeably in singing too.

Most probably it will be released before or in the 9th episode next week.

Here is hoping for a hit song ......
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #108245

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
SBS night entertainment interview with PSH & LJS

PSH attributed the popularity of Pinocchio to the handsome male actors... hehe.

image_2014-12-05-4.jpg

The segment reporter said that the popularity is due to their chemistry of PSH and LJS

image_2014-12-05-5.jpg

The reporter proceeded to discuss the famous kisses...foam kiss from secret garden, coke kiss from lie to me and then... the birth of the toast kiss

image_2014-12-05-6.jpg

LJS said they were shy filming the toast kiss and he also mentioned that he has not had skinship for a long time. The reporter teased in her commentary that yet immediately after this remark, he proceeded to hug PSH... hehe.

image_2014-12-05-7.jpg

Awww... these two are so cute during the interviews, especially when discussing their favourite scene! PSH answered first and then looked at LJS and he immediately said

image_2014-12-05-8.jpg

Cr JW La La via stewiefg ·
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #108247

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
thank you Maris for the update on Shinhye's OST coming soon.... oh how I wish for a lively song.
:heartsh:

gosh last night, I watched raw, then switch to subbed... my emotions went to a rollercoaster ride again! :lol: but I am loving how they switch it to other scenes and balance them out. This episode is another daebak. Definitely, the ending was a complete surprise.

I can't wait for next week again to know what happen next. Pinnocchio Fighting !!
:luvluv:

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #108248

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Jong Suk's fans from Korea and from China provided buffet food carts supporting him and Pinocchio !! Very nice spread of cheer!

cr as tagged.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Maris
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.114 seconds