Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110095

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
We’re back to earlier when Dal Po was walking away from his brother. He receives a call from the informant, who turns out to be Jae Myung. “I turned myself in to you.” Jae Myung wanted to know if he could let Dal Po take on the revenge and if Dal Po was different from Song Cha Ok. “It took longer than expected but you did call. I guess I can believe in you. I will leave today’s revenge to you.”

Back to present time, Dal Po stands near the manhole Jae Myung buried Moon Deok Soo in. The police have dug out the body. Dal Po is ready to report.

End of Episode 11.

Thank you!!
recap credit to Joonnii
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110096

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
wawwwww sis @eve thanks for sharing the recap :lol:
i just read a part, i was curious about Dalpo and Jae Myung's meeting, i can't finish mianhe am so sleepy :) will check it tomorrow ;) komawo sis :heartsh:

idtjgh.jpg

Good night my dear :heartsh:

bv-t.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110100

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
The eng sub :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110104

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
my heart.. my eyes... I can't ... how do you lessen the swollen eyes? ottoke
from start and the end.... oh lordy lordy.... this is worth watching for others who have not.... Pinocchio won't disappoint. It's guaranteed. If you want a well written Korean drama... this is it !

It was heartbreaking for our OTP but it had to be done for now... both put the other above anything else.... InHa and Dalpo have always put the other on top of any choices.... I can't wait how JaeMyung will handle himself with restraint on that face to face interview with InHa's mother. The twists and turns, unexpected revelations that is so unpredictable. Awesome!!
Today, I went from stream till I couldn't then watched raw, to read re-cap to finally watch the subbed episode.

I can declare that Pinocchio episode 11 is awesome! daebak!! seriously !!!

But tomorrow, I can't repeat, my meet needs me to speak... so can't stream. sigh
Hope you will enjoy watching tomorrow too.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110107

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Okay so i wake up early to watch the subbed version before I prepare to go out with some of our friends here.. :)
That goodbye kiss. I swear im not biased on this opinion.. THAT'S HOW YOU KISS YOUR LOVE ONE GOODBYE! You wouldnt pay attention to the kiss itself.. you just wanted to express how much you love that person but having the thought of saying goodbye is really consuming so you wouldnt kiss so much.. all you can do is sob and cry instead.. That scene was real! Beautifully done! Oh im crying.. til now. I dont wanna have puffy eyes on my xmas party later tonight. help meee!!

After that heartbreaking goodbye kiss was the preview.. Hamyoung telling Inha not to call him Dalpo. That was a kick in the gut!!! That's the real Hamyoung there.. Im just so sad i cant even finish my bfast!!! :S :S

Im hoping our four leads will update their instagram today.. so that itll be our comfort from the last episode.. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110110

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
DAEBAK!!! oh wow! i can't help it.....my tears fell in almost all the scenes....the twist is so heartbreaking....oh Dal Po i am by your side now, reason why i want to watch it with eng sub :) i feel for you....my In Ha, i know it would be really hard for you in the next episodes.....ottoke? you have to be strong girl :heartsh:

i wouldn't want to be much of a spoiler to all those who didn't watch yet....i urge you to watch now! LOL i had to watch before i go to work....this is such an awesome episode!.....It will make our leads choose between family and love....who would you choose??? Bravo to the writer and director.....please don't let up till the end....you are doing great!!! to the cast and characters ahh amazing acting.....award-winning one :) how can it not be?....it's as if i am talking about the last episode and it is still half way through.....my excitement is again mounting at this point....love love love Pinocchio :luvluv:

Thanks sis @narjess for ep11 with eng sub :)
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110115

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Hullo again! Just finished watching episode 11 with English subbing.......
What a heart wrenching episode with everything you can hope for in a top notch drama. It had moments that are embedded in my mind brought alive through some outstanding performances from LJS, Shinhye and the actor playing the brother.
I will write about them later but am posting what i wrote earlier when I could not but help giving my perspective ....................on the teary, goodbye kiss scene at another forum in response to unwarranted criticism by some.

My reflections on the kiss after watching episode 11 in raw ...........will comeback with more after watching in English......

There are kisses and there are kisses.........the ones expressing love, comforting ones, tender ones, friendly, quick, happy, highly charged sexual ones etc..............All kinds take place between loved ones in reality. The same happened here........

Honestly speaking......a highly charged sexual one or a lesser one would have detracted from the beautiful moment where they were breaking up........a relationship of years where they cared, fought, depended , trusted , had each other's back and finally loved each other.

Even without knowing what preceded , Inha's kiss expressed ending of not their love for each other but a breaking up .......of acceptance of the situation.....a goodbye...........it was her decision to part so she initiated it in a way that indicated an end. ........Dalpo opened his lips slightly not to go for a passionate kiss but to try and contain his emotions of distress and pain .....to try and breathe in.....remarkable because in extreme distress one does feel the lack of oxygen.....it was silent crying on his part...

My sincere advice ........follow the story and the drama unfolding...........that will be complimenting the superb story telling by the writer and the cast .......for their efforts in presenting a sensitively, gripping story . One that is much more than watching a kiss in isolation that should be viewed in the context of the story in the first place...... ...........if not ...........then sadly , the wonderful experience of watching this uniquely beautiful drama is wasted.
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110122

• Maris
K.Will releases 'The Only Person' for 'Pinocchio' OST

Credit to the uploader

Ballad singer K.Will has lent his vocals for SBS's 'Pinocchio' to sing the OST song, "The Only Person"!

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'High School: Love On' - Episode 19

A song that relies on the melodic sounds of the piano, guitar, as well as K.Will's voice, "The Only Person" conveys the pained romance between 'Pinocchio's leading characters Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and In Ha (Park Shin Hye).

Regarding the song, K.Will commented, "I sang about Dal Po and In Ha's pained emotions and I would like it if the viewers could feel it too. I would like it if many people could feel Dal Po and In Ha's beautiful affections through this song."

Credit: Allkpop
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110124

• Maris
K.WILL – ONLY PERSON (하나뿐인 사람) PINOCCHIO OST

ENG LYRICS

When I look into your eyes, my trembling heart flutters
When I look at you, I feel like the world has stopped

Just like how winter passes and spring comes
I believe you will come to me as well

My one and only person
My treasure-like person who is like a dream
My first person who blossoms like a flower
Just looking at you makes me tear

When I try to write a poem
I can only write your name

Just like how winter passes and spring comes
I believe you will come to me as well

My one and only person
My treasure-like person who is like a dream
My first person who blossoms like a flower

It might hurt and be hard
But I promise to protect you

I only have you
I’ll be okay if only I have you
My first person, the only one in my life
cr:POP!gasa
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110129

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am now waking up I. The middle of the night.... This is not good. :side: :pinch:

18/12/14 Making 05

Cr Natwalan
:heartsh:

Why would there be any issue with the goodbye kiss ? I don't get it.... that kiss was perfect at the time and the emotion at the moment. Ahhh whoever ... are just coming up with non sequential sense.. :pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.401 seconds