Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110225

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110226

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
sis @verfire same to me I wonder what is the rank of Pinocchio this week :)
Pinocchio Fighting

Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110229

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Today rating:-
AGB country

SBS "Pinocchio": 9.7 %% (-0.7)

MBC "Mr.Back": 9.2% (+0.2)

KBS2 "King's face": 6.9% (- 0.2)

TNS National

SBS "Pinocchio": 11.3% (+ 0.2)

MBC "Mr.Back": 9% (+0)

KBS2 "King's face": Not in the top twenty

TNS Seoul

SBS "Pinocchio": 13.5% (+ 0.2)

MBC "Mr.Back": 10.3% (-1.1)

KBS2 "King's face": Not in the top twenty

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110230

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Recap: Pinocchio Episode 12
December 18, 2014 by Joonnii

The pup is all grown up and ready to bark at the big bad tiger.

Episode 12- The Magic Flute

It’s busy at both YGN and MSC as they prepare for the 10 o’clock nightly news. At MSC, Cha Ok and Jae Myung prepare for their live sit-down interview at the studio, and at YGN, Yoo Rae looks in enviously at Dal Po, who is sitting in the voice recording room. Both of their items are going on air during the news today, but Dal Po’s is going on before Yoo Rae’s.

At the Choi family household, Grandpa and Dal Pyung both sit down in front of the TV to watch the news and Grandpa is eager to record it, wanting to catch Dal Po on air.

It’s 10 o’clock and both the news shows start. At YGN, Jo Won Goo, who is watch the news from the newsroom, asks Gyo Dong, “Are you being too brutal giving that item to Dal Po?” Gyo Dong explains Dal Po asked for it.

At MSC, Beom Jo and In Ha are both at the news studio, watching the interview take place. Cha Ok starts the interview, asking if Jae Myung he remembers that they met here 13 years ago. Of course, Jae Myung, replies, he asked for an interview to testify to his dad’s innocence. Cha Ok introduces the interview, claiming that MSC was the only one 13 years ago that would listen to Jae Myung and they have kept this interview safe for 13 years, believing the day would come on which they would be able to show the interview.

The interview that Jae Myung did with Cha Ok 13 years ago plays. It shows Jae Myung describing his father’s award and him crying, declaring that because he is his father’s son, he doesn’t want his father to be dead, but because he is his father’s son, he knows he is dead. His father is not someone who would abandon his colleagues and family and run away!

When the old interview finishes running, Cha Ok asks Jae Myung if he remembers this interview. Of course, Jae Myung replies, every word. He adds, “I also remember how you said to edit it.” Cha Ok flinches, not expecting this attack.

Jae Myung starts to reveal what he overheard Cha Ok say to the cameraman 13 years ago on how to edit his interview- to make Jae Myung sound like he didn’t care what other people thought and just selfishly wanted his dad to be alive. Cha Ok tries to move the interview past this story but Jae Myung won’t be stopped. He declares, “It’s funny. You can make a someone a hero or the devil according to how you edit. You made our dad into the devil 13 years ago with that type of editing.”
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110231

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Cha Ok tries to lightly brush this away, saying it was 13 years ago and that the media was not mature back then. Jae Myung asks, “Then are you saying the media is mature now?” Cha Ok replies of course. See, although it took a long time, MSC was the one to reveal to the world his father’s innocence, as well as Jae Myung’s heroic deeds.

Jae Myung counters with a disagreement- the media has not matured and Cha Ok is making the same mistake as 13 years ago. “Like the way you made my dad the devil from a hero, you made me, a murderer, into a hero.”

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110232

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Jae Myung confesses on live TV that he killed someone. If they don’t believe him, turn to YGN news right now.

At YGN news, Dal Po’s report on Jae Myung plays. Dal Po had filmed the story from the site of the crime earlier. The police ere also there, Chan Soo included, investigating the crime scene. Dal Po had informed Chan Soo that Jae Myung murdered Moon Deok Soo and that Ki Jae Myung was his brother. Even earlier, Dal Po had interviewed Jae Myung on film, and Jae Myung confessed to the murders of Moon Deok Soo and the other men, explaining why he killed them. He had also said in the interview that he didn’t think the image of him that was being portrayed by the media was truthful and because he didn’t want to lie anymore to the public, he was turning himself in. Dal Po ends his report, “This is YGN news’ Ki Ha Myung.”

In Ha watches this report and upon hearing Dal Po says his real name, she calls out the name she knew him by, pained by the fact that Dal Po just had to report his own brother’s crimes. Dal Pyung and Grandpa are also in shock and disbelief, unable to understand why Dal Po is calling himself Ki Ha Myung.

Song Cha Ok sits in the dark studio alone, shaken to her very core. She throws her papers violently in anger.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110233

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Ha Myung waits for Jae Myung outside the MSC building. So do the police. Jae Myung looks at peace, coming out of the building. He tells Ha Myung that he was able to properly stick one to Cha Ok. Ha Myung starts to cry in earnest, apologizing for being the one to put him in jail. Jae Myung lifts up his brother’s face and tells him this is just the beginning. From now on, Ha Myung will fight against Cha Ok alone and show her and him what a real journalist is. “I believe in you.” He makes Dal Po promise in the same special way they did 13 years ago when Jae Myung promise

Ha Myung sobs harder and leans into his brother’s shoulder, holding on to him tightly and crying, not as the grown up man Dal Po, but as the little brother Ha Myung. He doesn’t want to say goodbye to his brother again and neither does Jae Myung- they met after all these years but their time together was so short. They hold each other tightly for the last time for a very long time and Chan Soo lets them take their time, feeling sorry for these poor brothers.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110234

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

It’s a new day and Dal Po bows to grandpa. He is moving out and living at his brother’s place. Grandpa wants Dal Po to stay; he doesn’t care who Dal Po really is. He is just his son Choi Dal Po.

Grandpa asks Dal Po if it was painful living here with them and Dal Po replies yes, choking over his words. We hear Dal Po’s true feelings- no, he was too happy living here. So happy that he feels guilty to his brother. His words hurt Grandpa but Grandpa says he understands.

Dal Po doesn’t want to but he has to cut the ties quickly and swiftly before he loses all courage to do so and causes more pain to Grandpa. He tells Grandpa that he wants to take on his real name again but in order to do so, Grandpa needs to dissolve Dal Po’s adoption to the Choi family. This is too much for Grandpa and he starts crying. Dal Po apologizes silently, saying, “I don’t think I should be allowed to be happy anymore.”

Dal Pyung watches as Dal Po packs up his stuff in his room and he says lightly, “So this room is going to be mine now.” He asks about In Ha and Dal Po tells him that it is over and there is nothing for him to worry about.

Quietly, Dal Pyung asks Dal Po to stay. He apologizes for everything he said to make Dal Po feel pain. “Stay,” asks Dal Pyung, holding back his tears. Dal Po apologizes again and we hear him think, “For me to live life happily, my brother is too pitiful.”

Before he leaves, Dal Po bows to Dal Pyung and thanks him for everything. He hears Grandpa sobbing alone in his room and Dal Pyung angrily calls out to him and In Ha since they are not coming out to see Dal Po off. Unable to bear Grandpa’s weeping any longer, Dal Po rushes out of there, not waiting for anyone to come out. In Ha stands by the door of her room, unable to come out and trying to muffle her sobs.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110235

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

In Ha looks around Dal Po’s room and sees the family portrait Dal Po left on his desk. At his brother’s house now, Ha Myung places the pictures of his real family on the desk and he spots the fountain pen that his brother had bought for him. The pen is inscribed- “To my brother Ki Ha Myung.” Reading this, Ha Myung breaks down as he lets the tears loose- the tears of pain from parting with Grandpa, Dal Pyung, and In Ha, and the tears of putting his poor brother in jail.

Ha Myung puts on a brave face while he visits his brother in jail. Jae Myung tries to joke with him, saying he is glad that he didn’t go all the way with his revenge or else he wouldn’t have been able to see Ha Myung’s funny face often.

Ha Myung confirms that tomorrow is the day of the crime scene reenactment. Jae Myung wants Ha Myung to be there since it is the last chance for them to see each other outside. Ha Myung promises to be there.

At the Han River police station, Chan Soo’s team leader is reading Jae Myung’s story in the newspaper and he reflects that Ha Myung is really scary, making his brother turn himself in just because he wanted an exclusive. Chan Soo can’t believe what he is hearing and he starts to criticize his team leader when he suddenly remembers his own actions years ago against Dal Po, spreading lies about him. Chan Soo describes his captain as thoughtless and childish as him. Aw, Chan Soo is a good friend!

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110236

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Chan Soo runs into Ha Myung in the hallway and Chan Soo tells him that he tried to make the crime scene reeenactment private but couldn’t. Ha Myung asks Chan Soo to take good care of his brother and Chan Soo tells him not to worry.

It’s the day of the crime scene reenactment and all the news outlets are there waiting for Jae Myung and the police to arrive. Ha Myung is also there. Il Joo wants Joo Ho to film Ha Myung just in case but Hyun Gyu and and Jae Hwan block him from doing so. Aw, YGN people protecting each other!

Jae Myung arrives and all the reporters and cameras rush at him in a situation similar to the one 13 years in front of the Ki family house with young Jae Myung and Ha Myung. Older Jae Myung and Ha Myung recall this memory silently. Jae Myung searches for his brother and his eyes find Ha Myung there, giving him his silent support.

Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.629 seconds