Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110638

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Here is the text preview for episode 13.....

Ha Myung, who found out that Cha Ok reported without checking the death certificate of the bus driver, gathers the facts that Yoo Rae and Beom Jo have gotten to stop Song Cha Ok’s career as a reporter and thinks that he can finish the revenge his way (instead of his hyung’s). But, In Ha, who went to verify the death certificate, has not come back in time. Ha Myung doesn’t feel right about this and goes to look for In Ha. Meanwhile, Beom Jo, who has heard that Ha Myung and In Ha have broken up, wants to confess his feelings for her.
cr pinocchiodrama
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110639

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Oh Beomji.... Your ommma will pull her hair with your change of heart.... how about the blind dates....? :P :lol:

SBS Pinocchio Episode 13: Kim Yeong Kwang to fight for Park Shin Hye’s Love

On the December 22nd, SBS drama “Pinocchio” released its stills of Ki Ha-myeong (Lee Jong-suk) and Seo Beom-jo (Kim Yeong-kwang).

Previously, Beom-jo decided to give up In-ha (Park Shin-hye) but couldn’t stop worrying about her who was passed out in a street stall. He reminded himself of his feelings for her while he stood by her. Then Ha-myeong came to get her and tension flowed between the two guys.

On the other hand, Beom-jo heard about Ha-myeong’s situation and offered help anytime. However, the stills showed them getting rough, as if they were about to fight each other.

Ha-myeong and Beom-jo look like they have a problem with each other. Mild tempered Beom-jo is angry at Ha-myeong and Ha-myeong is glaring back at Beom-jo, although seemingly calm. They both don’t look like they are going to stand down.

The “Pinocchio” production crew said, “Beom-jo and Ha-myeong are going to go head to head with each other. The two of them are going to change emotionally and affect their relationship in some way”.
cr pinocchiodrama
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110643

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
OMOOOO?? :D :D :D BTS!

cr to owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110644

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Someone's wild imagination was on fire!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D poor Bumjo :D :D :D :D :D

cr to rightful owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110645

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Yoon Yurae in school uniform?? :shy: :shy:

cr to owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110646

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
The Encounter of the Chaebol Suitor & Ex-Uncle

cr to the rightful owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110647

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star

Video for Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye @ SBS SAF

cr to DC
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by prettycool610.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110648

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Who will win SBS’ best couple award?
December 22 2014

Source: kpopherald.com

(SBS)K-drama fans are hurrying to pick their favorite couple who boasted best romantic chemistry in TV programs as SBS is set to announce the winner couple at its year-end ceremony.

The contenders for the best couple award were revealed last week. Among the 12 candidates, actor Kim Soo-hyun and actress Jun Ji-hyun couple was named as the most prominent candidates. The couple costarred in “My Love from the Star” one of the most successful dramas in 2014, hitting a 28.1 percent total viewing rate in the final episode.

Other competitive candidates include Yoochun-Park Ha-sun from “Three Days,” Lee Seung-gi-Go Ara from “You’re All Surrounded,” Jo In-sung-Gong Hyo-jin from “It’s Ok, That’s Love,” Rain-Krystal from “My Lovely Girl,” and Park Shin-hye-Lee Jong-suk from “Pinocchio.”

Most dramas had over 10 percent of total viewing rate, gaining the most viewers among three main public broadcasters and was praised for its unique and interesting themes.

On the other hand, unlike its lower viewing rate at home, Rain and Krystal’s “My Lovely Girl” drew much attention and popularity overseas.

The winner couple will be revealed in the 2014 SBS Drama Awards to be held live on Dec. 31.

By Kim Min-jin (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110649

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Pregnant Lee Bo Young to Present the Daesang at ′SBS Drama Awards′

2014.12.22 17:26 Newsen Oh Hyo Jin

Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Lee Bo Young will be attending the 2014 SBS Drama Awards.

On December 22, Lee Bo Young′s agency rep told Newsen, “Although Lee Bo Young is currently pregnant, she will be attending the SBS Drama Awards this year to present the daesang (grand prize) as the daesang recipient in 2013.

The rep added, “As she is 14 weeks pregnant, Lee Bo Young is in the stable period in her pregnancy, but it will be hard for her watch through the entire ceremony, which will last a very long time. So she won′t be standing at the photo wall ceremony ahead of the award show.”

Lee Bo Young received the daesang for her performance as Jang Hye Sung in the drama I Hear Your Voice in 2013.

The SBS Drama Awards will be part of the SBS Awards Festival, a broadcast contents festival where stars that shined in the past year can shine together with viewers.

The SAF kicked off in COEX on December 20 and will continue until December 31 with award ceremonies for music, entertainment and dramas. Viewers can also experience different contents of popular dramas, entertainment, current affairs, and radio programs at the big-scale festival.

Hosted by Lee Hwi Jae, Park Shin Hye, and Park Seo Joon, the 2014 SBS Drama Awards will take place on December 31 at 8:50 PM KST.

photo credit: Newsen

Source: mwave

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110650

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Quintuple love? Aigoo :D :D :D :D :D

cr to the rightful owner
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.483 seconds