Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110722

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
SPOILERS.....

Pinocchio FAs:
Ahn Chan Soo’s family will show up in the next ep. The wife is, as I realized, is Inha’s best friend in highschool. Couldn’t remember her until I heard her shout ”Ahn Chan Soo! One time she was shouting the name while the door was closed that PD-nim came out to ask her ‘why are shouting? Haha! - There was 1 kid and 1 baby in the scene. The baby was crying ever so often that Yubi rushed to calm him down. So cute! - Shin hye also sweet talked the kid at one point while Jong Suk was left alone inside. Lol!
cr:sobaniitezutto
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110723

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
SPOILERS....

When Shin Hye was having her hair done, Jong Suk was just seriously staring at her. Like ‘cmon, get it over and done with
cr: sobaniitezutto

I laughed at 1 FA.He spaced out when both Shinhye and Yubi were chatting..They must totally left him out..LOLLLL :lol:

he was sitting between them..hahahahha.. Poor guy..lol
cr khjpearl
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110724

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This running scene makes me giggle, squel especially when Jongsuk calls her name Shinhye Ehmm... :P InHa.

I love the tone of Jongsuk's voice... Enough to make me melt.....

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110725

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
KLucky fans who were able to meet and witness them at the filming site....

sobaniitezutto:

23rd of December 2014. I saw Jong Suk yet again. This time around I visited the drama location site with friends @hitoritabi, @amyhsk and Ivana. The place was Nowon police station.

The cold didn’t stop us, only the crew who keep on reminding us that no taking of pics and that we move further…

December 22, 2014
A reply for details!

hitoritabi:

I don’t have much information, since we are not allowed to give out plot points. It was a scene where Jongsuk, Shinhye and Yubi were in the police station.

Yubi is really small and petite, and Shinhye is pretty. As for our Jongsuk, he is tall and handsome as always, and whenever he came out you…
cr burning monster

Beautiful sweetheart... Shinhye
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110726

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Episode 14 title is.....

Hansel and Gretel

Original story ... Hansel and Gretel are a young brother and sister threatened by a cannibalistic witch living deep in the forest in a house constructed of cake and confectionery. The two children save their lives by outwitting the witch.
cr Wikipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110727

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Here are the full details from Hitoritabi...

A reply for details!
TUESDAY, 23 DECEMBER 2014

I don’t have much information, since we are not allowed to give out plot points. It was a scene where Jongsuk, Shinhye and Yubi were in the police station.

Yubi is really small and petite, and Shinhye is pretty. As for our Jongsuk, he is tall and handsome as always, and whenever he came out you could hear a small chorus of “daebak”, “omo handsome”… the chorus is small because we were literally the only fans who stayed there from beginning to end, for three hours in sub-zero temperatures…

He came out to smoke twice and looked impossibly cute doing so. Whenever he is there, I just can’t take my eyes off him. Just standing there and being his cute self and aegyo-ing the hell out of the staff members. Shinhye would lay her head on his shoulder, or he would space out between the two girls while they chatted.

In the end, we stood outside the station for almost three hours… while other Korean bystanders would marvel that we came all the way around the world to gaze at him… they even came up to ask where we were from. Amy asked the director to sign her script for IHYV, but the director laughed and said he was not an actor so he doesn’t sign stuff.

We watched him get on his car and gave him the gifts we prepared (some snacks and my platypus plushie). He said ‘thank you’ and we were wholly satisfied with that being the end… but then the car door opened again… his little head poked out and he waved goodbye at us. He was then worried that we didn’t see so he poked his head a little further out, and smiling, waved again.

At which point, we all turned so crazy that we forgot to even take a commemorative photo of all of us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110755

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
a fan account....

I want to commit this to memory.
sobaniitezutto:

23rd of December 2014. I saw Jong Suk yet again. This time around I visited the drama location site with friends @hitoritabi, @amyhsk and Ivana. The place was Nowon police station.

The cold didn’t stop us, only the crew who keep on reminding us that no taking of pics and that we move further away. So glad we stayed put. The reward was magnificent. :)
Here are the list of things I can remember:
- He smoked thrice during the shoot. First when he arrived, next when he smoked with PD-nim, last when the shooting ended.

- His trailer is a black Mercedez van.

- Shin hye is really skinny. Her trailer is a white Chevrolet.

- When Shin Hye was having her hair done, Jong Suk was just seriously staring at her. Like ‘cmon, get it over and done with’.

- Yubi is very pale. I think that’s a given. :) but really snow white.

- Jong Suk has a new back pack now. He brought the bag with him even when he smoked. Oh, the third time he smoked, he’s got a staff holding a heater to him. Lol.

- There was a scene that required stool. Turned out it was for Shin Hye. Haha. The normal 2 inches didn’t work and the staff had to get a thicker stool for her to stand on. Funneh! She kept on standing on and off the stool so it was very obvious that she’s petite.

- PD-nim refused to give sign to Amy. He said he’s not an actor. - Ahn Chan Soo’s family will show up in the next ep. The wife is, as I realized, is Inha’s best friend in highschool. Couldn’t remember her until I heard her shout ”Ahn Chan Soo! One time she was shouting the name while the door was closed that PD-nim came out to ask her ‘why are shouting? Haha! - There was 1 kid and 1 baby in the scene. The baby was crying ever so often that Yubi rushed to calm him down. So cute!

- Shin hye also sweet talked the kid at one point while Jong Suk was left alone inside. Lol! - There was a scene when JS and LY are outside and LY asked JS if he’s gonna do it and JS so innocently said he’ll not (@hitoritabi heard the convo while i was busy staring at JS’ beautiful small face.) - After the stool scene, which seems to be a close scene between Dalpo and Inha, I saw Jong Suk hugging Shin Hye after PD-nim said cut. The embrace looked So sweet. (T▽T)

- There were a lot of couch sitting episodes. I think everytime there’s a break, the trio of JS, SH and LY would sit in the couch with JS sandwiched between the 2 ladies. I remember JS using his phone eagerly while SH and LY are watching over. They are just genuinely smiling and laughing. :)

- One couch episode LY was the one showing something in her phone and SH has her chin on JS’ shoulder the whole time. (ó﹏ò。) All I can say is that these 2 are very sweet offscreen.

- One scene I saw Shin Hye making faces (definitely Inha character) then she made a mistake and laughed so cutely. - Caught Jong Suk dancing like a kid, bopping his head and waist to the sides during one of the breaks.

All of these are my observations standing from outside the police station in the cold Seoul morning. Was there for about 2 or 3 hours. Every time he would be out he would see us. Really thought my heart will burst every time our eyes meet. Scary and surreal. The ladies prepared gift for him (i didn’t, silly me! Would’ve been easy for him to remember that I’m that fan from Dubai!) And they were honestly not expecting to be able to handover the gifts to him. When the shooting ended, Shin hye was the first to retreat to her trailer followed by Yubi. The 4 of us were standing outside JongSuk’s van so we were asked to step back. We did ever so slightly that when he came out, it was like face to face with an angel. He didn’t really look at us and so we urged Amy to go and give the presents. Coordi noona who was behind Jong Suk accepted the gifts and closed the van door. We thought it was the end. The van stayed still and there was this girl who knocked on coordi noona’s window (passenger seat) and Jong Suk came out to hug the girl and gave her his usual hand hold (the girl said sorry but i don’t know what the convo was about). Jong Suk went back in. The 4 of us were just standing about when Jong Suk opened the van again and waved at us. Screams abound. The girls squealed and I felt my energy left my body. He sat back in and we thought that’s it but then he stood up and waved again! As if it wasn’t enough that we were going crazy over his antics. We bowed and said thank you repeatedly. We left the venue with smiles on our faces. It’s indeed a very Merry Christmas thanks to uri Jong Suk. :) Let’s chase him again tomorrow. お願い (^人^)

Woah...Thank you for sharing!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110756

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Pinocchio episode 13 - 2nd Preview

cr: yara angel

English Translation:

Inha’s Mom: Did you say it happened because of me? The camera people are probably all there.
Hamyeong: Do you think you are a real reporter?
Yoorae: You are coming slowly into my eyes Hamyeong. (She is interested in him! OMG!!!)
Gyodong: I am just saying this just in case…
Inha: Dalpo won’t be worrying about me anymore. He will forget me and do what he wants from now on.
Grandpa: No matter what anyone says, you are forever my son.
Inha: Don’t come.
Hamyeong: CHOI INHA!
Inha: DON’T COME!
Hamyeong: CHOI INHA! Why are you running away? WHY ARE YOU…!
Inha’s mom: It’s not that I will come back. I AM coming back.

Trans By: TheFoodMonster via supernad2
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110763

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good day and pIeasant evening.
We are so Iucky here in PSHIC for having Sis Eve and younger sis Irene. (gIad you are back girI).
Both are Iike angeI bring so much updates about Pinnochio.
Not forget the rest of beautifuI girIs here, Sis Maris, HumiIis, Jenzyy, Narjess, Sis Candy,
naughty girIs kim and NicoIe and
few good man - marc and Izat.
Thanks for being here. Hugs. ( sorry if I miss anyone)
If I miss your name, mean you are MIA for so Iong... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do we have to wait another 2 weeks for next episode?
Ishhh..I hate this!!!!. I shouldn't Iisten to Jenzyy from the beginning. :P :P
I shouId wait untiI it finish!!! ke..ke...ke... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miss In Ha and her funny dad!!!
Screenshot2014-12-23at11.28.59PM.jpg

2 weeks...omg...so Iong to wait... :willing :willing :willing :willing

Wish everyone is heaIthy and happy.
PatientIy waiting SBS Drama Night - 31st December 2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #110769

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
LOL sis @elankham mianhe....but you should be up-to-date and you should be one with us in waiting sis hehehe one for all, all for one :P ;)

i am so confused if there will be Pinocchio tomorrow and on Christmas day.....all i know is the Christmas special which will be shown in the afternoon of Christmas day our TZ.....maybe sis @eve has an update on this....sis @irene said she will confirm it tomorrow morning :)

Nice to see you around.....our dear admin :)
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds