Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103631

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
I hope that their OSTs are good too :D :D :D :luvluv: :luvluv:

Any ideas who are gonna be the singers of the OSTs for the kdrama? :bingo: :bingo: :D :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103632

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hellooo Marc am glad to see you :)
Nice updates and good question hehehehe i wonder who is the singer too :wahaha
Let's waiting ;)
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103638

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Looool at LJS-hyung's answer :D :D :D

Brief Translation
Q & A @ Jong Seok's Thailand fan meeting today 2014.11.01

MC: What is your character like in Pinocchio?
LJS: My character (in Pinocchio) looks very ugly. You will see my ugly face there...very ugly...really ugly...
This character has so many things to hide. My ugly hair style (in Pinocchio) will probably appear until EP4.

MC: What do you think about working with Shinhye?
LJS: She is beautiful...She is a beautiful and lovely woman...

Q: What should I do to have nice skin like LJS?
LJS: My skin is actually not as good as you think, but Shinhye's skin is really good.

cr to LaDadaista from soompi
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103643

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Jung InGi and Yoon Gyun Sang will be Choi DalPo's biological father and brother.. #Pinocchio

B1QPi2kCAAETHG9.jpg

B1QPjBECEAEqP5b.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103663

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
BTS young Dalpo

다리길이가 심하게 차이 나지만~~형과 똑같은 자전거를 탔던,,,,자전거 아닌 리전거여서 더 힘들었다죠??방송날짜가 슬슬 다가옵니다...#피노키오 pic.twitter.com/Gb065qgdIP
tweet by Darum
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103671

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Wow i love these BTS pics....

B1Zo4kICEAAoC1c.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, kimloveeun, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103672

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
PSH looks very beautiful in all these BTS pictures.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103673

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
This is the story behind the BTS pics.....

B1Zo4kICEAAoC1c_2014-11-02.jpg

[Sports Seoul] 'Pinocchio' Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye's "charming form resembling certification shot 'is unveiled.

Coming 12 days the first broadcast of a new SBS sumokgeuk 'Pinocchio' unveiled behind the cut side containing the appearance of a two-day shoot break Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye.

Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye will if you are a journalist Choi dalpo Social Affairs and lies hidden from the taxi driver to take the maximum cut each special talent Putt-Putt station with "Pinocchio Syndrome" that the youth growing romance hiccups and exciting show. The two men led the way as the poles together, beginning from breathing the smoke matchumyeo continues with a shot at a Friendly & Harmonious atmosphere.

Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye Photos published in the 'V' with both hands while dressed in a school uniform and showcasing the charm. Lee Jong-seok is catching the eye with his own unique realism cute smile pose Park Shin Hye will put a smile in saechimhan lightly covering your face with a V seemed ludicrous.

Both showcase a charming form resembling stopping to shoulder with each other makes them look forward to a couple with smoke showing.

Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye is in bloom and look on the face uteumkkot fill the boat also captivates the eye. Uteumkkot bloom while the two men back to the knee fits into the chilly sea breeze weather eye-catching. The light looks like it increases the anticipation was filming Friendly & Harmonious haejugo feel the atmosphere intact.

'Pinocchio' Brand said, "Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye is making claim to the filming atmosphere and the attention to detail for each other and are engaged in the shooting," he is expected to show a unique charm that is sold as a "smoke together in a Friendly & Harmonious atmosphere. Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye, and ask a lot of support and interest knock on 'Pinocchio', "he said.

Lee Jong-seok - Park Shin Hye - Kim Young-kwang - why charge of drama starring Rain 'Pinocchio' is 12 days ahead of the first episode comes to men's and women's youth melodrama growth lies not buy into the false name.

Joseonggyeong journalist This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103674

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Ekseupocheu news reporter = Cho Jae-yong 'Pinocchio' Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye Lovely certification form resembling the shot was released.

Coming 12 days the first broadcast of a new SBS drama 'Pinocchio' has released a behind the cut side containing the appearance of a two-day shoot break Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye.

Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye is scheduled when a journalist Choi dalpo and Social Affairs of the taxi drivers who lie hid each Putt-Putt special talent to take the maximum cut station with Pinocchio syndrome hiccups and show the exciting youth growing romance.

The two men led the way as the poles together, beginning from breathing the smoke continues with a shot at a Friendly & Harmonious atmosphere.

Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye photos published in a V with both hands while dressed in a school uniform and showcasing the charm. Lee Jong-seok is catching the eye with his own unique realism cute smile pose Park Shin Hye will put a smile in sae lightly covering your face with a V seemed ludicrous.

Both showcase a charming form resembling stopping to shoulder with each other makes them look forward to a couple with smoke showing.

from news.naver.com
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103688

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Good morning to our new town! :D :D

Hmm :onhot: :onhot: it seems that there are no new updates for pinocchio today :onhot: :onhot: maybe everyone is waiting for november 6 pinocchio press conference :bingo: :willing and I think it will flood with new articles about the kdrama and maybe some more characters to be revealed to the public eye :bingo: :bingo:

Sharing some fan arts for today :bingo: :bingo:

10346223_812173012158023_136999913646258375_n.png

cr to owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.523 seconds