Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103829

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
New Stills of Jong Seok as Choi Dal Po Released

Lee Jong-seok dork island of 'Pinocchio' was expressed by the whole body foray into the delights of the city.

SBS 'Pinocchio' Lee Jong-seok unveiled three days taking stills ssomyeo high fashion pose in front of a bullet of love with high buildings and urban structures.

Lee Jong-seok is a photograph published in "island boy" completely transformed the state into a savory dalpo visual, eye-catching because look away from the island who seemed to represent a foray into the city of joy as if the whole body.

Lee Jong-seok captivate the eye with form, unlike the position and shoots a bullet of love. High Fashion pose with large keys and bridge sections of Lee Jong-seok is offering a laugh. If you lived SiO "island boy" dalpo the report appearance deobeok head with rubber shoes to Lee Jong-seok thought intently for something to lean the head can stimulate curiosity, what journal this story was brought to the city.

Thus for 'Pinocchio' Brand said, "that the island is filled with drama dalpo lived in look to foray into city gotta make appearances on 'Quiz Show', will be a fun episode that means going to dalpo" he described as "the only Lee Jong-seok 'dalpo' look seems pretty well contained. Dont expect his performance, "he said.

Lee Jong-seok, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young-kwang, why charge of Rain starring 'Pinocchio' is 12 days ahead of the first episode comes to men's and women's youth melodrama growth lies not buy into the false name.

source: news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mi...d=109&aid=0002920319

(rough translation)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103831

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Oppa Marc,
nice new HD picture.
Choi Dal Po look cute with messy hair style.
How many days to wait?
Thanks for the update
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103834

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Thanks a bunch guys for keeping us updated with Pinocchio news.
Everyone is so excited for this new show and of course for our princess.
Looking at the HS scenes/stills, I feel like Shin Hye doesn't age at all, I'm so jealous.
Dal Po's hair somewhat reminded me of Jun Matsumoto's hairstyle at kimi wa petto and when he also played Domyouji in HYD,
hated his hair but eventually grown to like it. So hopefully Dal Po could pull it off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103842

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
@kimi noona 3 days until pinocchio press conference and 9 days till the first airing of episode 1 of pinocchio :bingo: :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103843

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Thanks Oppa Marc..
3 days more and 9 days more..
There will be tons of pictures...yeahhhh :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Are you will be here Oppa?

3542385819_3a56b240_201411381349o75bnet_T5_111496_99_20141103084803.jpg

how she can sit there?
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103844

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye seen riding a bicycle in school uniform in still cuts of ‘Pinocchio’

November 3, 2014 Kpop News

Park Shin Hye once again transforms into a schoolgirl in new still cuts of SBS’s drama ‘Pinocchio’.

The photos shows the actress wearing a school uniform and a gym pants while riding a bicycle. It was revealed that Park Shin Hye came up with the idea of wearing the gym pants underneath the uniform skirt herself after analyzing her character Choi In Ha, completing the look of an ‘island girl’.

Park Shin Hye will portrai Choi In Ha who dreams to become a news reporter. She suffers from Pinocchio syndrome which causes her to hiccup whenever she tells lies.

‘Pinocchio’ will be broadcasted on November 12th.

Credit: just kpop

My Note: good morning/ good evening everyone!
Just 3 days to the PC and 9 days to the first episode!.......we are down to single digits......
:bingo:
I totally love every still that appears including DaActress Park Shin-hye sported unique school fashion styles during filming of the upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

The broadcaster unveiled pictures of Park in a school uniform and gym trousers on Monday. The actress also rides a bicycle and beams toward the camera, effectively expressing her character’s playful personality.

The pictures were said to be from scenes of Park’s character’s childhood, living on the fictional Hyanglido Island.

“Park is putting a lot of effort into portraying her character’s outgoing personality. She even offered to wear the school uniform with gym pants herself,” an official from her agency was quoted as saying.l's hair and In ha's gym pants under the school skirt. The reason being they depict their characters which I find very interesting.....hence the increased anticipation towards watching this drama........
"Pinnochio ....Plz be GREAT!!

Nistymaj .......you are here! Awesome.......isn't it exciting? What do you feel about all these news and photo stills released? Would really love to hear your views.....

Jenzzy......thnx for all the posts.....D10 in LJS' s insta message meant 10 days to go for the first episode.....so you see even the cast is doing the countdown... :)

Marc........I love the playful happy poses of LJS as Dal Po waits to shoot for the quiz competition in the drama.....in your posts about him.....thnx.

Luka ....have not watched those Japanese dramas mentioned.....sound interesting . They must be worth watching if the characters are powerful enough that you don't mind their appearance. I wish the same for this drama too. At least now I don't dislike Dal Po's hair since they do seem in keeping with the character played .

Hi kim! You are doing the countdown too! Just like everyone else.......just can't wait to see Shinhye 's dress and looks at the PC........AND the Dalin (darling) couple together...........just love these press conferences before the drama premieres........will she wear black? Blue? White?deep burgundy? I wonder

:ding:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103863

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
"Youthful innocent schoolgirl" ... Park Shin Hye, 'Pinocchio' Still Public
Dispatch

Park Shin Hye was transformed into a youthful innocent schoolgirl. SBS-TV 'Pinocchio' side three days I am shooting stills of Park Shin Hye revealed (maximum reduction station). Choein under school days were packed. Attention was focused on the right to water visuals. Park Shin Hye had appeared wearing a school uniform day on long straight hair.

Exposed the innocent charm as close to natural makeup minnat. Choein under the unstoppable nature could even glimpse. Park Shin Hye suffered harm in wearing a gym uniform skirt. Smile seemed clear to riding a bike. The 'Pinocchio' is a youth drama surrounding the Social Affairs Reporter. Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye et al., Kim Young-kwang, why it appeared like rain. As 'Lars and the Real Girl' successor, coming 12 days are ahead of the first broadcast.

LlNK. here
:heartsh:

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103864

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Looool a pajama under a skirt :D :D :D I just noticed it now :D :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103867

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: Marc @prettycool, liking the way you said it.... Pajamas under her skirt.
:heartsh:

The green gym pants is a suggestion made by Shinhye to make her look more like a casual country girl living in an island.

Let us not forget .........

Pinocchio's presscon is coming very soon.... on November 5 at 2:00 pm kst.
t.co/74i1kKrEhi
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103873

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Yeeeees noona and I wish I could attend there! :D :D :D sadly I can't loool :D :D :D :touched :touched :touched

Haha maybe you're right noona :D I just thought why would she be wearing them both at the same time :D or as always, the conservative nature as shown by Go Mi Nam and Cha Eun Sang :bingo: :bingo: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.627 seconds