Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103769

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
Lee Jong Suk instagram update. Semacam liat sunset bareng Park Shin Hye. Cieeeee
:-V :-V :-V

B1cQ1M8CcAAn-gZ.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103771

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
Park Shin Hye untuk drama SBS terbaru "Pinocchio".
:-V :-V :-V

B1ChmsjCQAA7LCG.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103790

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Another BTS for Pinocchio

pizap.com14149710692071.jpg

EDAILY star in gangminjeong News] Actor Park Shin Hye riding a bike was transformed into a 'gym girl'.

Coming 12 days first broadcast trees SBS mini series 'Pinocchio' side three days to shoot stills of Park Shin Hye revealed the latest movie in charge lower station. Park Shin Hye stars as the maximum cut station with 'Pinocchio syndrome' that the hiccups when lying. Published photograph is filled with state spending cuts school days on the island of dreams lies a broadcast journalist to be no value in the play 'villages also.

Park Shin Hye riding a bike in the photo Jim serves mouth 'chiraeng fashion' in school uniform skirt and padded the gym pants and a refreshing spin. Park Shin Hye says it is eye-catching bright vibrant look around in the garage as per 'sunny smile'. Also, Park Shin Hye has stopped collecting a leg over the bike seonboyineunga gonando raising skills, classroom, we glimpse a more demure look as attractive reversal.

Above all, Park Shin Hye will play in the 'Pinocchio syndrome' figures have been subject to a bar with a view of dangchan gallop wearing a gym pants so fleeting discomfort I ride a bicycle Jim that he, in some way to overcome this syndrome nagalji curiosity have to make. Lying also add the question whether any episode unfold before Park Shin Hye is a broadcast journalist for the hiccups.

Park Shin Hye's dangchan 'gym girl' transformation was completed with your suggestions. Park Shin Hye is suggested to wear after a thorough analysis of the character of the cuts, gym pants, gym bike ride around in school uniform skirt shooting scene.

Park Shin Hye's agency side has proposed a "Park Shin Hye is the activity that is secured to express the bright and imposing cuts' chiraeng fashion. Mr. Park Shin Hye so dedicated allowed myself to smoke a lot of balls in the 'cuts' character analysis Taps support and encouragement, "he said.

Lee Jong-seok - Park Shin Hye - Kim Young-kwang - why charge of Rain starring 'Pinocchio' is 12 days ahead of the first broadcast of Melo coming to manhood grown woman and not a man living a lie as a false name.

Gangminjeong (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

*****by Google tanslate
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103792

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
[Dispatch = Kim Hye-won News] Park Shin Hye was transformed into a youthful innocent schoolgirl.

SBS-TV 'Pinocchio' side three days I am shooting stills of Park Shin Hye revealed (maximum reduction station). Choein under school days were packed.

Attention was focused on the right to water visuals. Park Shin Hye had appeared wearing a school uniform day on long straight hair. Exposed the innocent charm as close to natural makeup minnat.

Choein under dangchan personality could also understand. Park Shin Hye suffered harm in wearing a gym uniform skirt. Smile seemed clear to riding a bike.

B1eXydWCYAAjHo3.jpg

The 'Pinocchio' is a youth drama surrounding the Social Affairs Reporter. Lee Jong-seok Park Shin Hye et al., Kim Young-kwang, why it appeared like rain. As 'Lars and the Real Girl' successor, coming 12 days are ahead of the first broadcast.

B1eXydNCQAAVx_R.jpg

T430x0ht.u.jpg

cr Daum
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103802

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
OMG..
She rides this bicycle? It's not easy to ride this kind of bicycle. It's made for man.
Brave girl..
Can you see Dal Po?
3542385819_0856dc91_201411381349h32anet_T5_111494_99_20141103084803.jpg

Thanks Jenz dearest for awesome updates in beautiful Monday morning.
have a good day everyone.
Pleasant Evening and Sweet Dream Everyone.
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103803

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Good morning to my noonas! :bingo: :bingo: everyone having a happy morning? :bingo: :bingo: :willing :willing

Sharing some enlarged pics and fan arts :bingo:

cr as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103804

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok Looking Adorable and In Sync in New Pinocchio Stills

Posted on November 2, 2014 by ockoala

image_2014-11-03.jpg

I’m going to ask for a boon for not being more excited about the upcoming SBS drama Pinoccho. I have three(!) more episodes of My Lovely Girl to get through this week before Pinocchio arrives, and that’s like telling a kid to eat five plates of brussel sprouts before dessert arrives. Pinocchio also hasn’t been all that steady and reliable in dropping promotional material but as long as the stuff that is provided looks good then all can be forgiven. Case in point, I really love the new stills featuring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok in the high school versions of their characters.

The still above of Park Shin Hye is especially lovely, capturing her natural girl-next-door appeal perfectly with a dash of energy and confidence in her eyes. One reason she failed for me in Heirs was constantly looking she was in a horror movie and her body language was braced for something to jump out at her and yell “boo!”. Lee Jong Seok’s wild child wig is starting to grow on me, not because I think it actually looks good, but because he’s apparently trying to portray himself as a country buffoon and I must say the wig is doing the job nicely. They two are them also look so cute together, squeeee~

My Note: good morning/good night everyone!
Every new still increases the excitement manifold .....How on earth can Shinhye still look like an innocent carefree high schooler in the latest stills above is beyond me. I just cannot wait to see her enact the character of CIH that seems extremely interesting.......it seems that the writers reputation for writing good female role might actually come true.......just what I wished for Shinhye more than anything else in her new drama.........

Elena you are right ........getting on and off men's bicycle is not easy also trying to stop with ones feet on the ground is next to impossible . But that does not stop Shinhye from enjoying herself does it? :lol: ..

Credit: Ockoala
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103807

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star

from top left to bottom right :bingo:

Byun Hee Bong, Kim Hae Sook, Kang Shin Il, Kim Kwang Kyu, Jung In Ki, and Shin Jung Geun :bingo: :bingo:

The production team of the upcoming SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" shared the supporting actors in the drama, who are Byun Hee Bong, Kim Hae Sook, Kang Shin Il, Kim Kwang Kyoo, Jung In Ki and Shin Jung Geun. For the main actors, actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Park Shin Hye are going to lead the drama. In the new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio," Lee Jong Suk plays a character called Choi Dal Po, who is a reporter at a newspaper company who used to be a cab driver. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play one of the two main characters, called Choi In Ha, who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. This becomes the reason why she decides to work as a reporter for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po who is an attractive, smart reporter. The new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun, and tells a story of entry level reporters working for a newspaper company. It is going to premiere on November 12, 2014.

source: www.kdramastars.com/articles/49262/20141...upporting-actors.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103827

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Playful Lee Jong-suk spotted

Actor Lee Jong-suk behaved playfully during the filming of the upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

The broadcaster revealed still cuts of Lee making funny poses on Monday. In the pictures, Lee is acting impishly, pointing toward the camera and smiling.

The pictures were said to be from scenes of Lee’s character as a high-school student visiting Seoul to participate in a quiz show. As Lee’s character lives on a small undeveloped island, he is excited to visit the city.

“Pinocchio” is about young news reporters writing on social affairs and fighting for justice. The first episode will be broadcast on Nov. 12 after “My Lovely Girl.”

By Kim Min-jin (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411031425163204759_2 
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 6 months ago #103828

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Coming 12 days first broadcast SBS drama special 'Pinocchio' (Park Hye-ryeon screenplay / director Su-won Jo / kids H. cue production) side three days shooting stills of Park Shin Hye unveiled the latest cuts undertaken in the play station .

Park Shin Hye stars as the maximum cut station with 'Pinocchio syndrome' that the hiccups when lying. Published photograph is filled with state spending cuts school days on the island of dreams lies a broadcast journalist to be no value in the play 'villages also.

Park Shin Hye riding a bike in the photo Jim serves mouth 'chiraeng fashion' in school uniform skirt and padded the gym pants and a refreshing spin. Park Shin Hye says it is eye-catching bright vibrant look around in the garage as per 'sunny smile'.

Also, Park Shin Hye has stopped collecting a leg over the bike seonboyineunga gonando raising skills, classroom, we glimpse a more demure look as attractive reversal.

Above all, Park Shin Hye will play in the 'Pinocchio syndrome' figures have been subject to a bar with a view of dangchan gallop wearing a gym pants so fleeting discomfort I ride a bicycle Jim that he, in some way to overcome this syndrome nagalji curiosity have to make. Lying also add the question whether any episode unfold before Park Shin Hye is a broadcast journalist for the hiccups.

Park Shin Hye's dangchan 'gym girl' transformation was completed with your suggestions. Park Shin Hye is suggested to wear after a thorough analysis of the character of the cuts, gym pants, gym bike ride around in school uniform skirt shooting scene.

Park Shin Hye's agency side has proposed. "Mr. Park Shin Hye has activity that is secured to express the bright and imposing cuts' chiraeng fashion. Mr. Park Shin Hye so dedicated allowed myself to smoke a lot of balls in the 'cuts' character analysis Taps support and encouragement, "he said.

Lee Jong-seok - Park Shin Hye - Kim Young-kwang - why charge of Rain starring 'Pinocchio' is 12 days ahead of the first broadcast of Melo coming to manhood grown woman and not a man living a lie as a false name.

source: topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=80199 ;

Sorry for the rough translation :D :D
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.690 seconds