Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148501

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hi sis @narjess.....thank you so much for updating our FB page
Im so so glad for all your post there!
It is so updated with Doctors.....Fighting!!!

991586318_9634035b_VD56295830_w640.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148502

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Here is another pic possible for Doctors Ep4.....

990413549_25c658c7.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148503

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Here are more pics of our surgeon.....
#Doctors #HyeJung

Cl9uQ3IVYAE-M9T.jpg

Cl9uQ3KVAAMO8r3.jpg

Cl9uQ6tUYAAsLs-.jpg

Cl9uQ6tUkAIYxPD.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148506

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Salt Entertainment released another phot of Shin Hye

CmAPzIiUkAAc2y8.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148507

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Ahh i am so late.....there are so many photos, articles coming out
I can't keep up :) see you all tonight

3716809115_5b05ef61.jpg

3716809115_ca0c6e35.jpg

991586318_0384cb04_ET11307521_ori.jpg

web_991586318_02ed2b6c_ET14873652_ori.jpg
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148508

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Thanks sis @jenzzy :heartsh:
Hello guys i've just finished ep 3 "Doctors" become more and more interesting so i made a poll on our FB page
fans.vote/vote/ACmeTgwi59E/how-do-you-fi...-s-skills-in-doctors

can you help with more questions and suggestions ???
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148510

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
'Doctors' #KimRaewon-meokmeok the breakup of the couple aeteuthan #ParShinHye "the teacher more worried."

pizap.com14670844675621.jpg

Wolhwa drama "Doctors" from the hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) aeteuthan love with yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye minutes) collected the eye. 27 one in seongonggae images published SBS wolhwa drama 'Doctors' hongji Hong's appearance came a yuhyejeong escape from fire the damgyeotda. gave Vala about to see an image of the area hongji Hong yuhyejeong. Yet he said, "after the board went into damage incidents." Yuhyejeong is "never imagined, gun teachers and such a thing possible," said "resignations heard naengeon, that is damage to wear something nice. I'm sorry because," he said. Had hung up the words of hongji Hong yuhyejeong "teachers and students, women and men, the double Who receives getnya penalty cases, "he said questioned
Yuhyejeong is "But I why teachers sixes worry more," says aroused the year Crush questions to meokmeok. Following a hongjihong say "Meanwhile, thanked" explained the unfortunate situation to say, "Sir, and I did not like do not you."
(Photo Source : SBS seongonggae video capture

CR. NEWSMTN.CO.KR

@Sis narj, tnx for the invitation regarding the poll for the #Doctors it was indeed a nice drama.can't help it. i cried a lot in the episodes 3, very heartbreaking episodes and it showcase the great acting ability of shinhye.it's super excellent and it will give our princess another best actress trophy in the future.as well as the most popular loveteam with kimraewon.they really look good together in this drama. cant wait for tonight episodes. hong and hyejung meeting after 13 years apart.it makes me more excited.
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148511

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello

Good morning to all Shin hye fanatics.Oh I'm so glad that the ratings increase a little bit.I am so stress this week and good to know that everything is ok.I recommended the show with my 3 friends here in Moscow and they love it.Their are not a fan of korean drama and now they are Shin hye fans.She is a good actress and the scene yesterday was heart broken and she delivered very well.She made me a proud fan.Thanks you all sisters here for updating Doctors and Shin hye.I really appreciated your effort sis@jenzzy@narjess89@maris
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148512

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Doctors, Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye finally meet after 13 years!

CmA3r_cWMAAlQmp.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148513

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
'Doctors' Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae-won, only to finally meet ... Reunion after 13  years "

pizap.com14670916469061.jpg

[Ekseupocheu News = Kim reporter] SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors" make fans were Entertainment released the stills of Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye reunited four times only highlights '13 will be broadcast 28 days. "Doctors' ahead of the last 27 days three times the ratings had established itself firmly as the time zone wolhwageuk powerhouse of 16.9% recorded (Nielsen Korea provides? metropolitan area basis) and. 3 times in the classroom hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) dropped out of school, grandma gangmalsun (Kim Young-Ae) and even medical errors lost in yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) became desperate and hurts the hearts of viewers also meokmeok to look for. Following 13 years later, finally Hye Jung that the doctor zhou hospital as a background with the advent heralded the transition to a full-fledged medical story and was amplified expectations. Day, the public still cut a scene in which two people meet again in 13 years, headed by zhou hospitals use this jihong found the emergency on board the helicopter, the situation reunited with doctor Hye Jung waiting for the emergency. this jihong and Hye Jung made from a helicopter spotted each other, but embarrassed to unexpected reunion aeteutham and longing Loose is a look into his eyes facing. The tragic romance between two people did yirwojiji in the past is focused interested if I can be restarted. Crew "four times buteon begins a full medical drama, will cover the world of hot and fierce physicians," said "jihong and with the reunion of Hye Jung the two men romance tamyeo for is swell urged and vary continuously tuned, "are you going to hit bumps viewers mind. 'doctors' is quietly naahganeun jihong toward justice despite Hye Jung and pain to grow at a full commitment from the helpless rebels doctor the priests will meet again in a span doctor seonhubae pm 10 28 four times a day to talk ilgwo going to love only once in a lifetime is broadcast. 

cr. me2.do/Fpzc6hIy
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sky, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.438 seconds