Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #148816

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Its always been a pleasure sis@Jenzzy...
You always do a good job on updating all of us.. Thank you!
:heartsh:

This is I think a spoiler :blush:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
cr:SBS
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #148817

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Hye Jung with Soo Hee.. adorable together :)

RO69980525_w1000_h0.jpg

Some convo (Episode 7 preview)
"Soohee ask HyeJung how far their go? Kiss? HyeJung denied and Soohee ask HyeJung just married JiHong"
-LOL to this

"HJ talk about JH schedule and JH ask how did she know? did she check it? HJ embarrassed."
-This is I think the last, when HJ ran away from JH :)
cr:Yysy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #148818

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
This is funny!.....im starting to like this two :)

Cm6CcPlUIAAmt6m.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #148819

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Doctors Episode 7 Preview with Eng Sub - 닥

cr.OE Previews
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #148820

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Parkshinhye #Kimraewon #Doctors Episode 7 Preview GIF

insta_231.gif

cr. to tagged
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by jhen30.

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #148821

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
'Doctors' Your male and female lion face to face on-site public 's Eve storm'

Kim Rae-won - Park Shin Hye-Yoon Kyun-sang - Lee Sung-Kyung gathered in one place.

SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui, / director ohchunghwan) side hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) July 9, yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye minutes), jeongyun degrees (Yoon Kyun-sang min), Jean Nishi (Lee Sung-Kyung minutes) facing lions gathered in one place It unveiled stills.

Four people notice prior to the start of the installation kimyeo square tangled relationship with work and love was rising expectations of the audience.

Photos published in Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun-sang, Lee Sung-Kyung is punggigo the atmosphere unusual gathered in one place while wearing a doctors coat. Hitting him keenly in appearance and in gazing at each other with eyes face serious questions are amplified dwaetneunji gathered in one place for any reason they deuthae to notice the eve of the storm.

pizap.com14680644798591.jpg

pizap.com14680645309841.jpg

In particular, the competitive landscape is formed between Nishi's Hye Jung and built the bar even daeripgak selection of jihong yundo and training, and their lion face is the focus of interest not to come driving any wavelength within the hospital. (Photo provided entertainment fans)

CR. media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?...id=20160709090715266
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #148823

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks every one for the updates. Been busy and had any time to post. I love this drama and look forward to it every week. Can't wait til Monday. Shin Hye has such good chemistry with Rae Won. I don't know if anyone posted this BTS of the wrestling ring. Sorry if it's repost. It's hilarious. Rae won was in so much pain from being flipped over. =D

i.imgflip.com/175as9.gif

175as9.gif

Cr: BaiduBar

Only can get the gif link. Maybe can get video clip later.
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by elankham.

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #148824

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Interesting article about Doctors. Glad they went through with it.

Park Shin Hye’s Agency Was Prepared For “Doctors” To Flop

By junking. July 9, 2016 Cr Soompi

We thought the timing [of this drama] would lead to a failure. How would we land a successful drama every single time? So we were prepared for failure, and told ourselves not to be disappointed too much if the drama didn’t do well,” said Park Shin Hye’s agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment, on July 10.

But far from failure, “Doctors” is a huge hit. Six episodes in, the drama — increasing in ratings with each episode — is just shy of a nationwide viewership of 20 percent, while the Seoul metropolitan viewership has already surpassed 20 percent.

S.A.L.T Entertainment said, “For the past 3 years, none of [Park Shin Hye’s] dramas have failed, and everything always turned out well, so it’s true that we were nervous for this one. People were saying that it was about time for at least one failure, and we also thought that there was no way we could succeed in everything.”

The agency said that those nerves played a factor in choosing the drama: “When we were choosing this next project, we wanted to go out in style, even if it did fail, so we chose ‘Doctors.’” “Doctors,” which, originally called “Female Gangster Hye Jung,” shows an independent female lead who is in control of her own fate, and some killer action scenes no less, playing to the trend of “girl crush” female celebrities.

image-24.jpeg

image-25.jpeg

image-26.jpeg

image-27.jpeg
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #148826

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
What? WHY? Her agency thought that..oh my God.Her agency should have a positive mind and positive outlook..First thing should do..Choose great story then pray a lot and of course promote very well and have faith..dont expect too much but have confidence on your talent and the production..I know that in korea there's a lot of actors and actress now a days left and right and the drama are very competitive between rivals station the big 3 plus TVN is doing great drama these past 10 years and I would say those people behind TVN they are geniuses when it comes to story hands off to them but of course 3 big station are doing their job also to come out good stories and one of them is DOCTORS..Don't underestimate the viewing public who loves Shin hye..Well honestly I prayed hard for this drama and Thank God answered my prayer.I think everyone especially Shin hye's fans did the great job on promoting the show thru social media and it helps a lot..continue supporting the show and pray also the people behind this drama especially the directors and scriptwriter that God give them wisdom to make a good drama
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Alou68.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Pshfirda

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #148827

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

The top three this week....

image-791.jpeg

Ctto

My Note

Hullo everyone!

Am very sorry not being here at such an exciting moment.....sharing all goodies and soazzing with you all.....will try to be here more. Am watching the drama and reading comments whenever possible but have to find time and energy to do so....and contribute in all the efforts by you all....

First of all am delighted with all the accolades and recognition that Shinhye and her drama is getting from all. She deserves them all. After all the story hinges around the character , Hye Jung played by her...

I was at first surprised by the news about her agency being afraid of this drama not being successful but then was reminded by all our concerns when this news first broke about her accepting this writers drama and new PD.....let's continue to pray that the script stays strong and gripping until the end. Also, that Doctors remain on top With Shinhye continuing to receive love all around gaining new admirers and fans of her as an actress belonging in the top bracket.

With some popular dramas in July......I hope doctors still remains on top of all......am I being too greedy that being first in it slot is not enough for me .... ;) :P :lol: .......

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.979 seconds