TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148840

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#Doctors is No. 1 Drama in July 1st Week. #PARKSHINHYE #KIMRAEWON

pizap.com14682181154971-2.jpg

pizap.com14682240652471.jpg

[Sports Today jangminhye News] 'Doctors' and 'show Humidors Money 5' July 1 weeks car climbed on top of the TV topicality 1. 11 days TV topicality researcher Good Data Corporation on July 1 weeks car (July 04, - July 10th) announced a comprehensive ranking topicality TV. drama No. 1 appeared as wolhwa SBS drama 'Doctors'. Second place KBS2 drama 'aeteut be abused', third place MBC 'unppal Romance', 4 tvN above was' The Good Wife 'and 5 above tvN' ohhaeyoung yet.
The 'mess aeteut to "start the first broadcast and defended' Doctors' No. 1 during the promotional marketing would be shown live on the popularity of online securely formed. Has received the 'mess aeteut it' is a twice better than one rating, but overall banal as to appear quite a lot this opinion linkage is inconvenient falls story a "Queen of Cannes" Jeon returns to CRT in 11 years 'the Good wife' was a 'signal' after the addition was flat tvN 'one thing.' The film works like a word with the girl group After School's Nana is the resin compared to Miss A received a passing grade. Non-Drama 1st Division won the Mnet 'Show 5 Humidors money. MBC 'Infinite Challenge' is No. 2, KBS2 'Happy Together 3' the No. 3, JTBC. 'Tuyu project - Sugar Man "is fourth, MBC' bokmyeonga King was up 5 'show Humidors Money 5' 3 weeks the charge has accumulated consecutive News comments 1 ranks. Video Views beolryeotda is twice as great difference between the two 'big brother knows. " 'Happy Together 3' is fitted with a headwind remarks that boy group EXO, but they appeared as a child actor's topicality is Coming Seo Shin-Ae gimhwanhui like the other groups than the exo.

cr. stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm…
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by jhen30.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148841

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#PARKSHINHYE #KIMRAEWON WITH THE STAFF OF Media/News Team. #DOCTORS

pizap.com14682259021531.jpg

CR. m.blog.naver.com/iy1455/220759119357
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148842

• Nyocyp
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 32
It's drama starting yet and can someone give me a link to watch doctor drama live, I'm from new york,usa. thanks advance
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148843

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Nyocyp wrote:
It's drama starting yet and can someone give me a link to watch doctor drama live, I'm from new york,usa. thanks advance

Hi sis @Nyocyp.....Doctors ep7 raw just finished
Let's just wait for the eng sub.....i am hopeful it will come out tomorrow morning.....our time
Wait for it to be posted here in this thread :)
Happy watching!

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nyocyp, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148844

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Nyocyp wrote:

Hi 2Nyocyp,
I give all the link at pages 85.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nyocyp, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148845

• elankham
  • Administrator
Some screen cap from Naver.
Who's watch tonite episode?

image_readtop_2016_497589_14682436552543061.jpg

20160711002334085_1.jpg

Is she involve in accident?

201607112253773452_5783a748cd0bf.jpg

I miss IRENE, she is expert doing screens crap. Where are you Irene?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148846

• elankham
  • Administrator
Base from this news, the rating is better than last episode.
entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=108&aid=0002540032

Don't feel funny with the translations, it Mr G translation. But some can be understand

Wolhwa SBS drama 'Doctors' real-time ratings rose.

11 days, according to real-time audience measurement company AMTM broadcast day "Doctors' seven times the average real-time ratings rose 21.56 percent based on the time the program aired.

1 minutes recorded the highest rating stood at 25.92% as 1 part 11 pm (Seoul metropolitan area based on 700 households)

This figure is higher than the last five days before the broadcast audience six times. Six times the average real-time ratings 20.83 percent, 22.87 percent was the highest rating (22:35).

Meanwhile, the 7th hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) reveals the good heart to yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye minutes) and was painted the figure of jeongyun degree (min Yoon Kyun-sang).

Not impossible, Doctors's rating will surpass Descendant of the Sun..praying hard.
Shin Hye Fighting!!!!
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by elankham.

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148847

• elankham
  • Administrator

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148848

• Nyocyp
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 32
sis elankham n jenzzy, thank you for reply n for the link. I'm so late for live streaming ( 2 hrs late) lol. I just want to support psh for good rating, even I'm not understand at all what they saying. for sure tomorrow I'll be ready at 9.00 am with my bagel n tea

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148849

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
elankham wrote:
Base from this news, the rating is better than last episode.
entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=108&aid=0002540032

Don't feel funny with the translations, it Mr G translation. But some can be understand

Wolhwa SBS drama 'Doctors' real-time ratings rose.

11 days, according to real-time audience measurement company AMTM broadcast day "Doctors' seven times the average real-time ratings rose 21.56 percent based on the time the program aired.

1 minutes recorded the highest rating stood at 25.92% as 1 part 11 pm (Seoul metropolitan area based on 700 households)

This figure is higher than the last five days before the broadcast audience six times. Six times the average real-time ratings 20.83 percent, 22.87 percent was the highest rating (22:35).

Meanwhile, the 7th hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) reveals the good heart to yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye minutes) and was painted the figure of jeongyun degree (min Yoon Kyun-sang).

Not impossible, Doctors's rating will surpass Descendant of the Sun..praying hard.
Shin Hye Fighting!!!!

I'M HERE IN THE STATES AND WATCHING IT LIVE THROUGH THE WEB...EVEN THOUGH I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY'RE SAYING IM JUST BASING IT ON THEIR ACTIONS AND I SUPER LOVE IT...NOW WAITING FOR SUB ENG...
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.695 seconds