Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149065

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
another HD pix
1468893027.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149066

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
episode 10
1468904911.jpg

1468904918.jpg

1468904902.jpg
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149069

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
'Doctors' ♥ Park Shin Hye Yoon Kyun-sang, finally eat sincerity tonghalkka date.
Articles, enter 07/19/2016 13:34

pizap.com14689339663281.jpg

[OSEN = JYP News] eat as the "Doctors' Park Shin Hye Yoon Kyun-sang and finally the Date.
Brand wolhwa SBS drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui, directing ohchunghwan) Entertainment fans unveiled a meal time been waiting for 19, and Park Shin Hye Yoon Kyun-sang.
In the last 18 days jeongyun also broadcast nine times (min Yoon Kyun-sang) is yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye minutes) hongjihong declaration of war to the heart (Kim Rae-won minutes) and marked the beginning of the previous placed between the rival Hye Jung.
Jeongyun is also catching the kkachil But sometimes revealing look exudes charm tsundere unstoppable bulldozer pushed forward like a line in front of heodang temperament and love, yeosim. As a result yundo - situations in which the fans that support animation while Hye Jung also led support for a "straight love of yundo.
Yundo had every time I see behind the confessed his mind traveled Hye Jung put the 'cafeteria' word 'Bob' for a date, a result was 10th at last catch a meal together and Hye Jung promised.
Hye Jung and pleased to see such a look that she makes the meal look awkward in public photos are yundo captivates the eye. I think the public notice in the image above and the promise of photos and Hye Jung himself, alone in yundo was excited, his face can not hide those looking to make you laugh is also heartwarming smile.
But felt that the yundo Hye Jung in the face of resolute collapse left alone and sit in another picture shows an inverted atmosphere. Also brings sadness of fans to support the - 'yundo Hye Jung' questions, especially with what's always been a cross between the appearance of two people who radiate an aura of yundo ahryeonham and 'jjannae.
Trying to get closer and Hye Jung but written approached one step, two steps back off is the yundo in her attitude, the mind really if I can go straight ahead, as now, the flame bouncing gwichu not in a love triangle in Hye Jung is how to respond is is noted, the broadcasting expectations also goes for the bigger.

cr. naver.me/xIEPPpCH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149070

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won and sweet Kemi ... comical authentication shot published
2016/07/19 (Tue) 21:20

pizap.com14689377098591.jpg

[Photo: Park Shin Hye of Instagram] actress Park Shin Hye has published a comical authentication shot of "Doctors". Park Shin Hye is July 19, "I thought I (meaning large head photos) Deducharu likes" on his Instagram published comments and photos that. Composite photograph of the photos that have been published seem to fan-made "Doctors". Photos of Kim Rae Won is stroked the head of Park Shin Hye.To those who see the figure of cute big head to smile. On the other hand, Park Shin Hye has co-starred with Kim Rewo on Monday and Tuesday drama of SBS "Doctors".

cr. contents.innolife.net/news/list.php…
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149071

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
jhen30 wrote:
Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won and sweet Kemi ... comical authentication shot published
2016/07/19 (Tue) 21:20

pizap.com14689377098591.jpg

[Photo: Park Shin Hye of Instagram] actress Park Shin Hye has published a comical authentication shot of "Doctors". Park Shin Hye is July 19, "I thought I (meaning large head photos) Deducharu likes" on his Instagram published comments and photos that. Composite photograph of the photos that have been published seem to fan-made "Doctors". Photos of Kim Rae Won is stroked the head of Park Shin Hye.To those who see the figure of cute big head to smile. On the other hand, Park Shin Hye has co-starred with Kim Rewo on Monday and Tuesday drama of SBS "Doctors".

cr. contents.innolife.net/news/list.php…

Why I did not see this kind of smiles on their drama clip ? Their smiles are very sweet. They should put them on the scenes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149072

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
ha ha ha ha i agree with you sis verfir, they had the sweetest smile on their face!!!!

#Doctors SBS official PDNOTE updated comics

CnvCbZNUkAADus3.jpg

CnvCcPiUEAAewmU.jpg

CnvCd7QVMAAtyPt.jpg

CnvCgj3UEAEeA7s.jpg

cr. program.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteEnd.do?pg...id=43779#10000039135

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149074

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Ratings Chart for all the episodes including 10th....

image-792.jpeg

My Note

Hullo everyone!
:heartsh:

The ratings chart show a solid fan base for the drama since the numbers are moron less the same....it's not bad ....Infact quite good because it's not a typical romantic comedy that I'd popular among the younger viewers. It's a story of different characters.....each overcoming hurdles, misfortunes in their lives.....and I am sure will eventually overcome them. So it's all about their growth as individuals and in relation to each other's....
If the drama is watched as the story unfolds without any preconceived notions about how the story should go.......one will enjoy it a lot....

PS: Jenzzy and Elena....it's always good to be here but am rushed and low on energy these days...

Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149075

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Maris wrote:

Ratings Chart for all the episodes including 10th....

image-792.jpeg

My Note

Hullo everyone!
:heartsh:

The ratings chart show a solid fan base for the drama since the numbers are moron less the same....it's not bad ....Infact quite good because it's not a typical romantic comedy that I'd popular among the younger viewers. It's a story of different characters.....each overcoming hurdles, misfortunes in their lives.....and I am sure will eventually overcome them. So it's all about their growth as individuals and in relation to each other's....
If the drama is watched as the story unfolds without any preconceived notions about how the story should go.......one will enjoy it a lot....

PS: Jenzzy and Elena....it's always good to be here but am rushed and low on energy these days...

RIGHT...ME...I AM ROOTING WITH THE STORY AND HOW IT PROGRESSES...TODAY'S EPISODE IS THE BEST ONE FOR ME...TOO EMOTIONAL BUT I LEARN SOMETHING...LIKE COMMUNICATION WITH EACH OTHER CAN'T CREATE CONFLICTS FOR COUPLES...
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Haive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, Osellasella

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149078

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Goog morning guys!

Thanks sis@maris for the ratings and sis@Haive for your thoughts regarding the story of Doctors.Yeah your correct it's all about human growth and their experience, failure and obstacle how they overcome it.Were on the half of the story.I hope people and viewer keep on coming because it's a wonderful story.The ratings shows the loyalty of the viewers.They are not giving up and patiently watching the show.The ratings still good eventhough were not surpass the 20 ratings .Hopefully this remaining episode will give us an exciting and heart warming story..I hope the writer should come up something that we can't forget.Keep on watchingg on your tv set if you live in korea because it counts when it comes to ratings and those outside korea online streaming thru sbs site I tjink.Of course word of mouth is best promotion thru social media..by the way I heard shin hye lipstick is already hot in sales ..Oh shin hye is sold out queen.Everthing she touch becomes gold..Good for her she loved by so many people.She is an icon now.Keep on coming..she is a blessing to everyone..She deserves all of this blessing because she is beautiful inside and out..I am so proud of all her achievements at this young age.Soar high way to go.She is indeed the superstar of her generation.. :luvluv :luvluv: :luvluv: :

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149080

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
img-8f2909ff9f4258651d3e18e11371e907.jpg

img-960630d38e0da1aa65bd04d4de4f4c2d.jpg

img-e0431e5b9b4251c6296e4367d4d95a93.jpg

img-6cc9765f1843cf8b14e10b1b734a1cf8.jpg

img-7560c9ecc40b3585529acb1b00fb3fd4.jpg

img-ddc6f18c2113eb3d29cf316b2747b208.jpg

img-e8aac492e1fb3cfb92d42dedd7d36d3b.jpg

Cr: as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.170 seconds