• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1553
aigoo~~

15-4.png

15-5.png

15-6.jpg

missbone-24.gif
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, seirazde, jhen30, Dindiennie

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149701

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1553
Doctors ep 16 preview

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

:heartsh: :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, seirazde, jhen30, Arbado, Dindiennie

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149703

• anamasangkay
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 20
Doctor ep 15 eng sub @ dramafire
enjoy watching :D :D :( :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, seirazde, jhen30, Dindiennie

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149704

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Doctors crosses 20% mark.....in Episode 15

:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

image-821.jpeg

Doctors 21.3%
MBC 6.5%
KBS 5.9%

MBC, KBS showed Olympic Games ......

My Note

Congratulations to all Shinhye admirers and the whole Doctors cast, PD, writer and team for their consistent hard work and rigorous live filming that surely must have taken its toll on them...
Very happy for Shinhye since she has been promoting and working hard from day one.....she has acted extremely well in portraying Yoo Hye Jung....making her place among the top Korean actresses...

Seirazde, those are great HD pictures.....good thing you opted deluge of them...:)

May I also extend a warm welcome to many new members on this auspicious occasion....
dindiennie, Anamasangkay, okeydokey, .....
Hope you will continue to enjoy being here and also post updates and your comments...:)

Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, seirazde, jhen30, Arbado, Kieu, Dindiennie

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149705

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
wawww i missed many updates here :dry:
Thanks for all the updates here and welcome to the newbies :lol: :-V

I love her expressions :superkiss:

14706751462.gif

14706751461.gif

1470675146.gif

Cr DC gallery
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, seirazde, jhen30, Arbado, Dindiennie

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149706

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
[Wildfire yesterday] 'Doctors' ♥ Park Shin Hye Kim Rae-won, Healing couples over viewers

pizap.com14707106094651.jpg

[Ekseupocheu News Binary News] 'Doctors', according to Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye is up to the viewers. In eight days of broadcasting SBS wolhwa drama 'Doctors' 15th hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) and yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) With this surgery to conflict this figure was drawn. day South wind decided to commit suicide, yuhyejeong is "dying're not dry too. even if die I die my kids descriptions and go. Dad died I not because of you. no matter how help jwodo dad vacancies to fill around can not. I did. I want to die from time to time. Mom would be an extreme choice in life, showed me a cul-de-sac. want to give me such a life, the sun and the moon? "said Stream. Eventually south wind had refreshed his mind. Hongji Hong was over, saying, "Your wounds are the sun, moon, Dad hanteneun s how you are healing," yuhyejeong've just been "healing each other. I thought my father watching the man for a father told us to think down inside said lighter heart. " Also a pregnant bride had rushed to the emergency room. Hong hongji "not likely to improve even surgery but ultimately just give pain to patients and caregivers," she said made ​​a decision, was notified to the groom (Lee Sang-yeob). The groom begged, saying, "possibly lower the gun Is not altogether're not that little, even I'm not that hopeless?'m Not. Gonna raise in Mountain wedding in three years, as that is when the surgery. Eopjanahyo be a funeral today." . yuhyejeong is "If you can not surgery, its a miracle. you happen'll also rid opportunity. Let the time guardian. suddenly're Fused to meet the wife and child death. I do not find that it would do if I think personal relationships. the first findings as a doctor "insisted, saying to do surgery. I said you'll hongji Hong," as a physician to persuade me to the next one harder your findings, "he refused, saying, yuhyejeong is" seounhae said I required if you like that lying down. are you going to abandon me. " did. Hong hongji "It's a challenge. Do not just convince me that as a doctor," said turned. Hongjihong and yuhyejeong conflict has continued with the operation of the bride. The groom is eager to ratgo bar the surgery was finished, move the hongji Hong heart. Recalling his appearance was troubled when hongji Hong hongdusik (yihojae) is dying understood the mind of the bridegroom. But the miracle did not happen to the bride. Yuhyejeong the miracle did not happen. The miracle is normal that you do not happen. So a miracle is revealed sadness' said. In particular, they are drawn yuhyejeong hongjihong and the appearance of the doctors trying to truly understand the position of the patient.

naver.me/Gwkkp6jP
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, seirazde, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149707

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
'Doctors' finally break through ... 20% best 1 minute, Kim Rae-won, Park Shin Hye agony scene'

pizap.com14707122465481.jpg

[Sports Chosun Ilbo reporter jeongyuna] SBS drama wolhwa 'Doctors' nationwide ratings of 21.3% (Nielsen Korea provides, under the same standards), writes metropolitan audience of 23.1% and 20% of the national punched the wall. The best one minute took two Struggling scene of the recorded 27.38 percent, Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye.

"Annya no hope for a miracle left?" Is reminded of his memory also saw exhausted all the way in front of his father's death at the end of Hye Jung , jihong, even change your mind and no hope Ventures surgery.

surgical ICU jihong look back with Hye Jung stopped to see the condition of the patient is only heavier. But without abandoning the hope of seeing the condition of the patient come away ... check results are predictable as well. Jihong will not hide your kids and you do not want to reveal writes a sick mind, it should also be discouraged watching Hye Jung. Eventually jihong the bride to the groom who must not give up hope that the ill informed coma. The expression of jihong telling vividly the anguish as incurred doctors limit is overwhelming.

Crew will say "doctor bundeulkkeseo surgery scene, as well as gyesinda gave me a great deal of advice to the reality of the hospital scene, about not how to express words of gratitude." were "professional has special year joined by a team devoting every effort to realistic surgery scenes," he explained.

SBS wolhwa drama "doctors" is and Park Shin Hye growing love is full of doctors in a helpless rebels, justice despite the pain this quietly towards naahganeun Kim Rae-won, a doctor seonhubae meet again in the span priests, and eight broadcasting painter 16th September 10:00 at night with a story that starts only once in a lifetime love.

naver.me/FoMMENP6

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149709

• Dindiennie
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 32
Jeongmal gomabseubnida Unni! Waaaaaah! :touched :luvluv: :heartsh: :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, seirazde

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149710

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
[Yesterday TV] 'Doctors', overcame to appreciate the drama of reality

pizap.com14707146030041.jpg

[OSEN = bakpanseok News] appeal of SBS drama 'Doctors' is that it is realistic. Of course, a pretty face and also fights well and jigojisunhan Park Shin Hye is a figure of the doctor as a doctor out of love, but can be a fantasy, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae-won is drawn to the very day has risen from reality. So the more impressive.
Stories of the past 8 pm The broadcast 'Doctors' of safely finish the treatment south wind (namgoong min min.) Story and 3 years living in the end suffered a traffic accident on the same day to pay for the wedding all the kids and the wife loses her husband (Lee Sang-yeob minutes) It was drawn.
20 weeks pregnant wife was unable to find a conscious brain damage due to a traffic accident. Both the wife and the child was a miracle does not happen in danger of losing their lives. With his wife's surgery hongjihong whether (Kim Rae-won minutes) and yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye min) showed a different position.
Jihong was adamant stance commitment to give up surgery if the doctor's wife in terms eopgie no significant results. I will not give up vain vain hope that her husband was a surgical means. But Hye Jung insisted that the surgery should be a house of her husband's position in the desired position and miracles. Jihong also eventually persuaded ahead of Hye Jung and death of my father decided to surgery in the past saw gotta have her husband's position.

pizap.com14707145769571.jpg

And the obvious attraction of the 'Doctors' revealed in scenes dealing with the surgical outcome wishing for a miracle. Jihong surgery and painfully determine the house, but there was no miracle to wake up my wife. Since the drama but also greet the mother wakes up happy ending it would not be to simply create any problems while the case while drawing a realistic eye beyond that to draw a miracle gave another impression. Through tears and commentary Hye Jung revealed that without a miracle can hope not.
Stylish rendition of 'Doctors' light is born from the drama begins. Since the first meeting of the Hye Jung Hye Jung and jihong up conversations with malsun (Kim Young-Ae minutes), but the drama was immersed naturally due to the pop metabolism. Hye Jung and jihong events experienced by the spectacle, but the deal is realistic. 'Doctors' in between spectacular events and respond to immerse the viewer in the grabbing is exquisitely balanced.

cr. naver.com

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149718

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Good morning,

Happy to read all your comments and thanks to all the pictures you posted.Finally the ratings surpassed 20 plus and it's good that SBS decided to shown Doctors last night.The episode was heartbroken and I would say the actor is really good.I don't know his name because I am not familiar with some korean actors and actress.Thank God our prayers were granted and hopefully it maintain until the show ended. :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, jhen30, Arbado
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.872 seconds