Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142731

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Shinhye unnie is offered a role as a doctor in a SBS drama. Shinhye unnie is still reviewing it :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002512098&lfrom=twitter
CW-XFqSUwAE2YTM.jpg
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, christmasmusic

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142734

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
The writer of "Can we get married" and "High Society" :ding: :ding:
Ha Myung Hee
This drama is scheduled for June? :ding: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, christmasmusic

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142735

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Her role will be like nerdy doctor who is somewhat cute violent.
Female Gangster, but doctor? Woooaah so interesting :piggyrabbit :luvluv:
I am soooo curious who will be the male lead? :ding: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142736

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Joowon (28) and Park Ki-Woong (30) was also offered by a role of the drama. They are currently reviwewing it.
CW-qN-iUkAAvlK-.jpg

cr:DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142737

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Female Gangster Hye-Jung

Drama: Female Gangster Hye-Jung (working & literal title)
Revised romanization: Yeoggangpae Hyejung
Hangul: 여깡패 혜정
Director:
Writer: Ha Myung-Hee
Network: SBS
Episodes:
Release Date: Summer, 2016 --
Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
Language: Korean

Plot

When Hye-Jung was young, her life was difficult. She was good at fighting, but also studied well. Overcoming her tough situation, she is now a doctor.
Notes
Actress Park Shin-Hye has been offered the lead role and she is considering the offer.

Cast
TBA
cr: Asianwiki
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142738

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Park Shin Hye is preparing to make a small screen comeback.

A rep from Park Shin Hye′s agency stated on December 24, "Park Shin Hye received an offer to appear in the drama Girl Gangster Hye Jung (working title) and is reviewing the role."

Park Shin Hye Reviewing New Drama Rolelarge view
Girl Gangster Hye Jung was written by Ha Myung Hee, who also wrote JTBC drama Can We Get Married?, SBS′ One Warm Word and SBS′ High Society, and was awarded the script award at the 2010 Broadcasting Content Promotion Foundation′s drama competition.

The drama is centered on a girl who had a grim adolescent period with an image as ′Girl gangster Hye Jung′ and the events that follow as she becomes a doctor. SBS is in talks to air the drama.

Reporter : Yoon Hyo Jung
via: mvawe

Wow im so happy, i hope she will confirm it soon. I cant wait it :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142739

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Exciting news sis @BluenB !!!! I hope Shinhye considers this role because we miss her on-screen. Read from pearl0204 that SBS changed the title to "Doctors" for 20 eps.
link.... m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002512098

But the original working title sound more interesting n intriguing :blush: "Girl Gangster Hye Jung"
:)
The screenwriter is Ha Myung-Hee. Her previous work is "High Society" with actor Sung Joon, "A word from warm heart" and "Can we get married"... Hmm not too familiar with these dramas.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, syelin88

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142744

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Hello sis@BluenB and sis@Eve :luvluv:
I'm getting confused about the male lead :1

The male lead is around thirties...Jung Woo..YooYeonSeok.. JiSung..KimJaeWon.. LeeDongWook ..BUT she needs to confirm it first..
cr:pearl0204
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142746

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi @syelin
:heartsh:

Woah ..... The male lead thrown in is equally intriguing. :P I don't know who to prefer :pinch:
I have a feeling that we will hear Shinhye also in a China Korean production as that was mentioned early on. If Shinhye accepts this role from SBS... and knowing her loyalty, she might.

I want to see her on television soon. It's been too long away from us enjoying her acting. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, syelin88

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142748

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Hello sis syelin and sis eve, oh so thy changed the title,, i like "Girl Gangster Hyejung" more actually, bt its okay, bcs the role is interesting.

She will play a new role, a tough, clever and beautiful gangster become a doctor. Ah, i hope she will accept it,, i miss to see actress Park Shin Hye in a drama :luvluv: This is a great Christmas gift

And about the male lead thy all are good actors,, but i like Joowon or Jisung :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.830 seconds