Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016-06-15 Doctors '닥터스' Press Conference

2016-06-15 Doctors '닥터스' Press Conference 7 years 9 months ago #148082

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
hehehehehe those are so cute and lovely moments sis @Maris :heartsh:

More from the Press conf

Park Shin Hye compliments Lee Sung Kyung's acting, "Makes me think I should improve mine"

20160615_2510475_1465974528.jpg

m.news.nate.com/view/20160615n26567
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by narjess89.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen

2016-06-15 Doctors '닥터스' Press Conference 7 years 9 months ago #148083

• narjess89
Park Shin Hye is catching pictures of the banners :lol: :-V

7e393bc1gw1f4w08tl8f9j20qo1007bk.jpg

7e393bc1gw1f4w090tcd7j20qo100gt1.jpg

7e393bc1gw1f4w0a9fhgyj20qo100wll.jpg

cr SimpleChan weibo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen

2016-06-15 Doctors '닥터스' Press Conference 7 years 9 months ago #148084

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-652.jpeg

PD: Shinhye didn't use stuntman for her fighting scenes, and for one action scene, she filmed 12 hours non-stop.......you'll be shocked if you watch it, all scenes are done by her.
... Shinhye takes good care of every staff, even the youngest, her nickname on filming set is "wuli shinhye". And her acting is so great.

Credit chanbeatrix
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen

2016-06-15 Doctors '닥터스' Press Conference 7 years 9 months ago #148085

• Maris

Shinhye is a Great endorser........Agatha Jewellry , Bruno Magli bags......

image-653.jpeg

image-654.jpeg

image-657.jpeg

image-658.jpeg

Ctto
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Maris.

2016-06-15 Doctors '닥터스' Press Conference 7 years 9 months ago #148086

• Maris
image-655.jpeg

image-659.jpeg

image-656.jpeg

Credit as tagged

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, narjess89, klebis, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen

2016-06-15 Doctors '닥터스' Press Conference 7 years 9 months ago #148087

• Maris
image-660.jpeg

image-661.jpeg

Credit as tagged

2016-06-15 Doctors '닥터스' Press Conference 7 years 9 months ago #148089

• Maris

Park Shin Hye And Kim Rae Won Reveal Why They Chose To Star In “Doctors”

image-669.jpeg

The director and lead cast of “Doctors” have talked about story, character portrayal, reasons for choosing the project, and competition at a recent press conference.

On June 15, the “Doctors” press conference was held at the SBS headquarters in Seoul, with lead cast Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won, Lee Sung Kyung, and Yoon Kyun Sang in attendance.

“Doctors” is a medical romantic-comedy drama about Yoo Hye Jung, a troubled rebel who becomes a devoted doctor, and her high school teacher, a man who fights for justice despite his own pain. The two overcome scars from their pasts, and become entangled in a once-in-a-lifetime love when they meet again as junior and senior doctors.

During the press conference, director Oh Chung Hwan states,
“’Doctors’ is a story about people helping each other grow. We chose a hospital setting because it is a place where all kinds of situations come up and various human emotions are drawn out. Because it is a medical drama, we are diligently preparing so that we can proudly present it to viewers.”

He also expresses his affection for the cast. He says that he was worried because Kim Rae Won’s image in drama “Punch” was very strong, but was relieved to discover that he can blend into his character in “Doctors” very well.

Oh Chung Hwan is also full of praises for Park Shin Hye, who he calls “our Shin Hye” on set. He explains, “She’s someone who moves me everyday. She excels in both tenacity and popularity. She even filmed her action scenes herself without a double.”

The actress took on difficult scenes for the drama, including a fight scene in a nightclub, and a cut where she high kicks co-star Kim Rae Won in the head, accurately representing Yoo Hye Jung’s personality....So proud of her ...for challenging herself

About Lee Sung Kyung, the director comments,
“I always thought that she has a hidden charm, and she proved me right. She will be able to properly show her acting abilities, so I think the viewers will love her.”

Finally, he describes Yoon Kyun Sang as :
"someone with a good heart, whose warmth makes people around him feel comfortable."

He continues, “All the actors are so talented, it’ll go well if I just do my job right.”......Awwww! That's humble of him and nice at the same time to acknowledge his inexperience....this being his directional debut.

park shin hye kim rae wonThe actors then discuss why “Doctors” appealed to them as a project.

Kim Rae Won says, “It’s my first time playing a doctor. I felt burdened because the script has many cheesy lines, but I’m excited to play a bright role after so long since ‘Attic Cat’ and ‘My Little Bride.’”

He shares his thoughts on acting in difficult medical scenes, and says, “Director Oh Chung Hwan covers for my weak spots. It’s important for me to be able to effortlessly say medical terms, but I also have to authentically portray the emotions of a doctor, and he covers for me with other aspects.”

On the other hand, Park Shin Hye cites the interesting role and her teamwork with Kim Rae Won as factors in her decision.

She states, “The manuscript was fun and Yoo Hye Jung is a character unlike any I’ve done before. Moreover, I’ve always worked alongside people my age, so it’s nice to film with the reliable older Kim Rae Won.”

She distinguishes Yoo Hye Jung from other drama heroines and says that the character’s charm is being unrefined and very human. She explains, “She does not trust people, works hard alone, and doesn’t know how to love or give. She puts up walls because she doesn’t want to get hurt. I previously portrayed characters who freely express their love and embrace other people, so it’s refreshing to be challenging myself with a different role. However, it’s hard to say that I will break the mold. I can’t transform 100 percent.”

She shares that she and her character have some similarities as well in that they are both easy-going, and have been hurt by people when they started working at a young age, although their sources of pain differ.

Meanwhile, KBS is set to premiere another medical drama starring Jang Hyuk called “Beautiful Mind,” which will be airing on the same day as “Doctors.”

When asked about this, Park Shin Hye comments, “The unique focus of our drama is the process of people’s growth as they meet in the hospital setting. This is what differentiates ‘Doctors’ from ‘Beautiful Mind.’”

As for Kim Rae Won, he quips, “I’m sorry to Jang Hyuk, but, ‘Beautiful Mind?’ I’ll be looking forward to it.”

“Doctors” premieres on June 20 at 10 p.m. KST. Are you excited?

Source (1) (2)
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen

2016-06-15 Doctors '닥터스' Press Conference 7 years 9 months ago #148090

• Maris
Even veteran actors are rookies in TV series 'Doctors'

2016/06/15 19:59
By Chung Joo-won

SEOUL, June 15 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's new medical drama series "Doctors" turned out to be a daunting challenge for even experienced actors like Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye.

Kim, a veteran with a 19-year-long acting career, said he felt pressured by his first medical drama and some of his "excessively cheesy lines."

"At first, I was confident about my first role as a doctor, but it didn't take long before I felt the pressure," said the 35-year-old actor in the press conference for "Doctors" in Seoul on Wednesday.
"I joined the drama late, immediately after shooting the film 'The Prison" with actor Han Suk-kyu. I try to reset myself for the new drama, but as soon as I started shooting, I threw myself into quite a challenge.".....Kim said he owed much to the medical professors who stood by on set to help the actors with the medical scenes.

image-670.jpeg

The SBS TV drama depicts a coming-of-age story of Yoo Hye-jung (Park Shin-hye), a female high-school bully who slowly changes, influenced by her supportive new homeroom teacher Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won). Years later, they meet again in the cerebral department of a hospital as doctors and fall in love.

The Monday-Tuesday drama is set to launch on Monday at 10 p.m. after "The Royal Gambler." It only finished recording three episodes so far, according to the drama's chief producer Oh Choong-hwan, who is of the same age as Kim, the youngest of all SBS' drama producers.

Oh said "Doctors" is about "special encounters that leads to incredible changes and growth," crediting the two actors for beautifully bringing their roles to life.

image-671.jpeg

In spite of Oh's compliment for Kim, the actor admitted that he had to "compromise" for "Doctors."

Cheesy, romantic lines are proven magic ingredients for Korean rom-coms these days, as seen in the mega-hit K-drama "Descendants of the Sun." Yet this was a trying mission for Kim, with serious roles outweighing romantic ones in his filmography.

"I was embarrassed, or intimidated, when I first saw the lines in the manuscript. Only after I began acting them out did I realize how cool those lines could be."

Age made him shy about those lines, but the producing crew cheered him up, reminding him how "cute" he appeared while blurting out those lines, the actor said.

Kim seemed to have much to say about the heroine, Park, regarding her "tremendous action skills."

image-672.jpeg

Park, best known for her small screen roles in "The Heirs," "You're Beautiful" and "Pinocchio," admitted that she was nervous about her first-ever action scenes.

"I learned that exercise surely make things easier," she said, pointing at the night club scene where she flaunted second-to-none high kicks.

The 26-year-old poured so much effort into the scene that she could not "get up the next day."

"Later I did think that I overworked myself in the action scenes to the point that I should have slacked on certain things. But now I think the outcome will be worth the effort."

Having played mostly good-girl types, Park showed much ambition for her new role, as a resistant, devil-may-care student from a troubled family.

"Yoo Hye-jung is a character with the guts to do whatever she wants to. Watch her whip out a high kick, and you will see how wild and untamed a girl she is."

The actress claimed herself a "passionate fan of Kim from long ago," pleased to act with someone she can depend on.

image-673.jpeg

The two main supporting actors of "Doctors," actress Lee Sung-kyung and actor Yoon Kyun-sang who played Yoo's co-workers in the same hospital, also came to the spotlight.

Lee, a super model-turned actress who played Baek In-ha in tvN's romantic series "Cheese In the Trap," was pinpointed as the most anticipated actress in the drama, according to the producer and the production staff. The 25-year-old is the youngest main character in the drama.

"This girl, Jin Seo-woo, is someone who has never experienced a loss in anything, say, academic performance, family and friend relationships," she said.

"This cheerful girl begins to become self-critical and jealous as she becomes threatened by Hye-jung in love, friendship and other important things."

The actress said she did her best to depict someone "who has a hard time admitting that she is hurt."

Yoon, another rising star actor of "Doctors," showed love for his character, Chung Yoon-do.

"Yoon-do is a warm-hearted man in the guise of a rich, sassy perfectionist," said Yoon. "He is the sort of guy that you can never hate."

Among the 'Doctors' crew, Yoon is called "the secret weapon" whose scenes will multiply in sweetness and fun, according to Kim.

The 29-year-old was openly elated about working with two beautiful colleagues.

"I mostly worked with male actors. 'Doctors' means a lot to me," he said.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

(END)

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2...160615009700315.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: starfire182921, klebis, IntoTheBlue, ama987, KevinLhen

2016-06-15 Doctors '닥터스' Press Conference 7 years 9 months ago #148093

• narjess89
when i saw her holding her cell phone I've expected to see picts and not a video waaaawww :luvluv:
She's so surprised Daebak :lol:
‪#‎PSHIC‬ ‪#‎PSHAFC‬ ‪#‎JapanSachiko‬ ‪#‎PSH_TAI‬ ‪#‎PSH_JPN‬ ‪#‎JAPAN‬ ‪#‎PSH_MYFC‬ ‪#‎PSHIFC‬ ‪#‎BAIDU_PSH_BAR‬ ‪#‎DC‬ ‪#‎STARLIGHT_ANGELS‬

Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, starfire182921, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen

2016-06-15 Doctors '닥터스' Press Conference 7 years 9 months ago #148122

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Kim Rae Won mentioned Park Shin Hye in interview for <Doctors> 😊 (chinese trans )

IMG_20160616_123527.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.179 seconds