Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147300

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hina24, Jenzzy

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147301

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
nu2me wrote:
two more individual pictures taken from the Doctor's drama script reading...

and .... looks like a different arrangement... except for Ji Soo addition... same :huh:

:luvluv: :heartsh:

I LOVE THE TEAM-UP OF KIM RAE WON AND PARK SHIN HYE...SO EXCITED FOR THIS DRAMA COZ OF THE LEAD ACTOR AND ACTRESS....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147302

• hina24
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 139
I am really looking forward to Shin Hye's projects!!!! I don't stop admiring her beautiful heart!!! She is taking care of everyone around her!!! Thank you sis @Maris for the info about the gifts!!! Such gestures from her make me adore and respect her even more, it shows she always thinks how to make people's life better and making a lot of efforts :luvluv:
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by hina24.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147303

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Mini Reunion for Shinhye in Doctors

Baek SungHyun is confirmed for Doctors as one of the doctors & LSK's friend.

.news1.kr/articles/?2660…

From Stairway to heaven

image-529.jpeg

image-528.jpeg

Via pearl0024

image-530.jpeg

Baek Sung-hyun joins #DoctorsSBS as Seo-woo's friend & love advisor and appears from Ep4.
he said he's very excited cos he always wanted to do doctor roles.

cr: TripleEdoubleLU
Via chanbeatrix

My Note

He was Shinhye's first lead star. Finally after over ten years they meet in a drama again.
This drama is sure turning into a beautiful reunion for Shinhye.....as she herself posted on her Instagram. It seems like a celebration for her....lets see...STH, GoongS, Heirs, Pinocchio, MOR7, .....stars all there with her.....

Hina....you are very welcome! It's good to see you here posting. :)
I agree with you about Shinhye's endless gestures , acts and thoughtfulness that stems from sincerity. This is how I got attracted to her. Once you start to search about her....you are firmly there forever.:)

Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hina24, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147305

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Lee Sung Kyung IG update.....she is filming for Doctors

CiTGc1lWsAAEa58.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147314

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
IG updates .... related to Doctors drama..

woah... why a wrecked car ? an accident scene, wonder which episode

cr: snowsaya16
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147315

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Woah.... connections to characters...

cr: 新剧不能停微博 via chanbeatrix
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147316

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Wonderful surprise... so actor Baek Sung-Hyun will be acting as a doctor too in Doctors drama.
and will be Seo Woo's friend and love advisor. ;)

Shinhye is going to have more friends on the set and new friends too. Hope she does not get distracted with too much fun behind the scene and focus more on acting. Miss her so much to see her surprise us more with her versatility. Fighting !
:heartsh: :luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147317

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye Lead the Script Reading for SBS Drama Doctors
Posted on May 12, 2016 by ockoala

I never thought I’d see Park Shin Hye in a doctor genre drama, and conversely I’ve wondered why Kim Rae Won hasn’t done one yet since all his generational male colleagues have wielded the scalpel already. Filming started on upcoming SBS Mon-Tues drama Doctors (formerly Female Gangster Hye Jung) last week and now the production has released the script reading stills that showcase the entire cast gathered together to run through lines.

Park Shin Hye looks so beaming and happy, I hope her character is a fun stretch for her to play and challenges her to keep expanding her craft. Kim Rae Won is handsomely focused and I’m looking forward to him playing the senior doctor mentor and love interest for Park Shin Hye. Rounding out the cast is Lee Sung Kyung as Park Shin Hye’s rival doctor and Yoon Kyun Sang as a chaebol heir doctor who falls for the female lead, along with young cutie pies Ji Soo and Kim Min Suk. Doctors premieres on June 20th following the conclusion of Jackpot (The Royal Gambler).
:luvluv:

Shinhye will do very well in a doctor genre drama. We look forward to this SBS drama coming soon in June !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #147319

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
another one... this time from dramabeans

First script read for SBS’s upcoming Doctors
by tineybeanie | May 12, 2016

News to get everyone pumped up! The first script reading for upcoming medical romance drama Doctors was held on May 12. The upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama will be about a young woman who starts out as a gangster and matures as a doctor, and in the process realizes a love of a lifetime.

Park Shin-hye (Pinocchio) will be playing plucky heroine Yoo Hye-jung. She was an incredibly rebellious teenager who changed her life but not her personality, and became a bold, sarcastic doctor. This role marks a departure from Park’s previous roles as usually nice, warm-hearted Candy-type heroines (like her character in Heirs).

Kim Rae-won(Punch) will be playing her easygoing mentor sunbae Hong Ji-hong, who has a guarded heart due to a history of tragic losses. He lost his family at a young age, then when he just started his medical internship, he lost a patient, resulting in a drastic career change. He becomes a high school teacher (presumably where he meets Park Shin-hye’s character) and then returns to his calling as a doctor.

Lee Sung-kyung (Cheese in the Trap) will be playing the jealous Jin Seo-woo, Hye-jung’s main rival in both work and love. And of course, no drama would be complete without the requisite chaebol. So hottie Yoon Kyun-sang (Six Flying Dragons) is here to fill that role as Jung Yoon-do, the carefree rich boy who works as a doctor because he wants to, and not because he needs the money. Yoo Da-in (One More Happy Ending) and Kim Min-seok (Descended From the Sun) have also confirmed for the show. So I’m guessing there will be multiple overlapping love polygons?

Veteran actress Kim Young-ae (Kill Me, Heal Me) will be playing Yoo Hye-jung’s charismatic grandma; Yoon Hae-young (Prime Minister and I) will be Seo-woo’s materialistic mother; Eom Hyo-seob (Nine) will be playing Seo-woo’s father; and Jeon Gook-hwan will be playing her brother.

At the script reading, these two actors reportedly showed hilarious chemistry, which bodes well for the laughs in Doctors’ future. Jang Hyun-sung (Signal) will be playing Hong Ji-hong’s mentor, who is a caring support figure to him through all of his emotional trials. Child actress Kal So-won will be playing the younger version of Park Shin-hye’s character Yoo Hye-jung. It’ll be a mini-deja vu moment, as Park also played Kal So-won’s older counterpart in the movie Miracle in Cell No. 7.

The writer for this project is Ha Myung-hee who also wrote Warm Words, High Society, and Can We Get Married, all dramas that insightfully explored certain aspects of Korean culture that are accepted as status quo, such as female fidelity in a relationship, inherent pressures of a chaebol background, and the realities of discord between families uniting through a marriage. PD Oh Choong-hwan also has an impressive line of credits such as You From Another Star and Birth of a Family.

Doctors will premiere on June 20 after Jackpot finishes its run.
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.866 seconds