Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148381

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Thanks for the updates @DOH and @Sarah :lol:

sis @jenzzy welcome back :luvluv: am glad to see you again :)
Doctors is a nice drama and PSH is impressive you'll like it so much. Enjoy :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, DOH, R_Firdyan

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148383

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks sis @narjess for the warm welcome.....
Sharing with you some pics from Doctors
Hope i am not double posting.....

991229482_09edc276_image.jpeg

991229482_d60aab0e_image.jpeg

991229482_393c7cce_image.jpeg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148387

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
pizap.com14667039400331.jpg

'Doctors' Kim Young-Ae, "Park Shin Hye land solidly crutches line a healthy learning" (comprehensive)

pizap.com14667045065011.jpg

pizap.com14667046012201.jpg

pizap.com14667046477201.jpg

pizap.com14667046872831.jpg

1-2 love to draw the hoeseo grandmother ... "warm jeoljeolhan ulkeok metabolism" (AGI) I yungoeun press = "ulkeok warm jeoljeolhan metabolism. Cause is found also a cry burst NG recording. Metabolism is so good and true scenario I love it. " sanjeonsujeon the script sounded the veteran actor Kim Young-Ae (65) suffered is 1-2 the last 21 times the national rating of 14.2% recorded in the metropolitan area and 16.2% SBS TV 'Doctors' riding the wind. He plays a grandmother gangmalsun role of heroine Park Shin Hye (Hye Jung station) in this drama, youth is not to learn to live the bottom of life, but malsun that age subjected bapjip the ugliest boy child marriage, and all reap the starved pro-granddaughter, Hye Jung it gives the heart to the love and devotion of such Hye Jung grandmother wear a uniform folding back the idea put away to beat the school. Rapport Hye Jung and malsun drawn from 1-2 times gave deliver impressive to viewers olrimyeo pull utmost to jeoljeolham and plausibility of the story. Kim Young-Ae, if another feeling to express to you and smoke read "scenario in a telephone interview 23 days this is so, "he said" look that moved to nice while watching the script, acting and screen another itdeora me something good is good indeed for a long time for this experience. "There is ," I do have implicit Ambassador true jeoljeol more. in a scene that I would like troublemakers is the granddaughter knelt down in front of malsunyi jihong (Kim Rae-won) wobbled horn suddenly to ulkeok. I'll tear the membrane from the time you practice too in the chest with're touching. " in the 2nd malsun the meantime, his house easy to hasuksaeng daehaetdeon jihong the eumyeonseo kneeling suddenly knees news dwaetdaneun the granddaughter of the classroom, "not lived've seen your knees. people are looking at the past judging people, but teacher're not supposed then we trying to thank you," he pleaded earnestly. Kim Young-Ae is said looked back, "suljangsa body buried and grandmother lived like deulpul but the grandmother in the wisdom of life," he said, "was worried How do we express that people wanted good acting is really smoke and pass that was good." . He said he would make a grandmother in earnest through this station malsun station. Is that it is, but the previous works such as "kilmi, hilmi" The appearance as a grandmother full attention and this is the first time Kim Young-Ae "In drama, but also a lot of smoke Maharaja contrast, authentic grandmother role seems this is the first 'Doctors'," he said "I'm glad I think I came out well I was worried to be so. makeup even if you even look old so that only appeared was light and the camera is a good base makeup," laughed said. "the thought Blitz to show my age as La 60s young grandmother." he added. "Dwaetneunde make up an important and decisive role appeared to be the presence of the grandmother flow of the play I think is really well done it. I love it so good. Malsun is an important figure in the life of Hye Jung Hye Jung This will exert a large influence on the selection to the future Joe. It can change a person too happy to show that love " is actually Hye Jung to peojun love malsunyi" If you are willing I hope, "said Toro, one soknae will change their way of life in the future Hye Jung. 'doctors' of hamyeonghui writer spent a love call to Kim Young-Ae February. "I like the work of and authors 'kind word, etc. you writers in the warmth of the human ha writer is over two times I sent the letter' God Han downed and was a 'say something feels good. " Kim Young-Ae did not forget to praise for the granddaughter Damned Park Shin Hye. He said," Wake Up the emotional richness but she very healthy child, really beautiful daughter, felt like a granddaughter, "he said. " so words I say fit. Wake up the feet I think kids standing upon the land. indeed bright and healthy child standing strongly point out the land. While working here have a lot of kids floating whoosh from the ground Wake up is not true, so will be a good actor like, I wanted itgetda be a good girl, a good mom with something I yeppeoteo match breathe. " Kim Young-Ae recent drama in the 'witch bogam' as contrast, movies 'special investigation' showed off an intense charisma take a large meeting his wife Station . But it was the mungkeul the chest grandmother can not be warm than seems When geuraetnya in the 'Doctors'. He said, "come out I feel a presence briefly at this age is not something you hear want more" and "death to continue wants to postpone until the day." he said. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

CR.t.co/Wxcqn7fpls
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148388

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#PARKSHINHYE #KIMRAEWON #DOCTORS

pizap.com14667077460331.jpg

pizap.com14667074324861.jpg

pizap.com14667057615331.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Maris, klebis, sarah.94, Pshfirda

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #148393

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Doctors: Episode 2

by lovepark | June 23, 2016

image-716.jpeg

Hye-jung rediscovers a part of herself that she lost a long time ago, and starts to make steps towards living differently. Through her new relationships, she finds courage and motivation to change, and it finally looks like our spunky, lone wolf might find a pack who’ll cherish her. However, life needs its downs, but if her badass fighting skills are any indication, our protagonist won’t go down without a fight.

Doctors continues to do well in the ratings-game with episode two rising to 14.2%.

Comment

I like the show and the backstory. I enjoyed the setup of the characters and the attention to detail given to the minor characters. I do feel like the plot is a little slow, but despite saying that, I think the relatively slow pace works well in this case because it helps the audience experience each moment alongside the heroine. I also like the tone and color palette of the show so far, and think the soft hues and abundant use of white adds a tinge of nostalgia along with a feeling of innocence to the characters’ backstories.

Hye-jung is an awesome protagonist, and I find her to be a sympathetic character. I particularly liked how her transformation was caused by her sudden realization that she wasn’t alone. She’s a character with a lot of emotional baggage, and the way she dealt with her pain was through abusing herself and pretending none of it mattered. In episode one, she tells her father that she doesn’t cry because her heart died, but when she hears from Ji-hong that the brain controls emotions (not the heart), it triggers something in her. She seems to hold onto this phrase so dearly because, to her, it now explains these emotions she’s experiencing when she thought that part of her was dead. With this new meaning to her life, Hye-jung now has people who expect her to succeed, and she doesn’t disappoint. She pushes herself to meet the challenge, and Hye-jung’s tenacity is another quality that I love about her. What I also really liked about Hye-jung’s transformation is that the essence of the character was never changed. Hye-jung doesn’t lose her spunk, independence, or (quite frankly) her attitude after deciding to live differently. Her choices have changed, but her personality is the same.

image-718.jpeg

Surprisingly, I found most of the minor characters interesting as well. In the case of Soon-hee, I thought she was going to be obtrusive and annoying. However, I really liked her character and think you have to have a personality like Soon-hee to get close to someone like Hye-jung whose gut-reaction to friendship is to push it away. Thus, it’s Soon-hee’s bubbly personality and her ability to let insults roll off her that allows them to have this budding relationship. They balance each other nicely, and it was sweet to see Hye-jung laugh and have fun with her peer in a mundane way that didn’t involve fighting or breaking rules. That being said, I also wished the show didn’t have to drastically alter the friendship forming between the three girls because they seemed so cute with each other. Like Hye-jung, Seo-woo doesn’t have friends, and it seems like this was the first time anyone in this trio may have actually had true friends.

image-717.jpeg

Besides Soon-hee, I was surprised that I actually like Myung-hoon, who I was prepared to hate. Even with his first meeting with Grandma, I had a negative impression of him, but the more I see Myung-hoon, the more he reminds me of a man-child. The way he whines to his father or takes his hand in glee, really emphasizes that Myung-hoon isn’t some manipulative doctor who’s power-hungry, but actually a pathetic man who needs some honest self-reflection. I like him as a character because I find this dichotomy interesting.

I feel like it’s impossible to not talk about Seo-woo this episode because she was the catalyst to the all the angst. While I do understand what led her to write the post, it doesn’t mean I think she made the right choice. She’s being short-sighted and spiteful like when a child breaks his or her own toy in order to not let any other child play with it. It’s the logic of “if I can’t have you, then no one will,” which I find very selfish. Not only has Seo-woo ruined her relationship with Ji-hong, she’s also broken off ties with her only friends. Ji-hong’s metaphor of Seo-woo was apt; she’s being overly-greedy and is forgetting everything she owns because of her envy. In the end, Seo-woo is hurting herself though I doubt she knows it right now. She might be the smartest kid in class, but she’s still childish and only thinks of herself. Even when she confessed to Ji-hong, Seo-woo only thought about her feelings and never considered Ji-hong. Springing her emotions onto him and asking him to wait wasn’t an act of love, but I don’t think Seo-woo is able to distinguish that because she doesn’t understand her actions beyond their immediate results. Like her father, she needs some self-reflection and a good dose of maturing.

My favorite thing about this episode, though, was Grandma and her evident love towards Hye-jung. Despite her gruff ways, Grandma showers Hye-jung with love and was her biggest cheerleader when Hye-jung decided to change her life. The way she stared at Hye-jung with hearts coming out of her eyes was adorable, and all the cuddling and hugging between the two of them made me love them more. I was also impressed with how strong Grandma was when she heard about her cancer. While I wish she would tell Hye-jung, I understand why she would keep it a secret from Hye-jung who’s trying to change. I’m bracing myself for the tears because dramaland doesn’t introduce cancer and not wring tears out of it.

www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/doctors-episode-2/

My Note

Welcome back, Jenzzy!
It's wonderful seeing you back...
:heartsh:

You've come back to good news....
Narjess has been holding the fort exceptionally well alongwith other dear members Jhen, DOH, Sarah, Elena..... in your and Eve's absence....
I am waiting for your beautiful gifs... :P

Attachments:
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148400

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
BTS Doctors

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148401

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
:luvluv: :luvluv:

FB_IMG_1466353759498.jpg

FB_IMG_1466480047254.jpg

tumblr_o8frvhUgJG1txkm7uo4_r1_500.png

FB_IMG_1465819080661.jpg

2016-11.jpg

cto
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148403

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
Kim Jeong-hwa presents coffee truck to "Doctors" for #ParkShinHye
IMG_20160624_134247.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148405

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
restmb_jhidxmake.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye said Wednesday that she could understand the defiant, solitary yet hard-hearted younger Hye-jung character, as it reminded her of her old days as an actress from a very young age, in a press promotion that took place at SBS headquarters in western Seoul.

Park’s comments about the Hye-jung role, a clueless young lady who turns into a professional neurosurgeon by learning the power of love, gives a glimpse of her professionalism, indicating practice makes perfect.

Below is the transcript of the interview session at the press event.

On her Hye-jung role (introductory remark):

“Hye-jung is a belligerent and defiant character. The hopeless girl grew up in a harsh setting, but soon she sees changes in personality after she realized she could fall back on Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and her grandmother (after she was deserted by her father.) knowing what true love means. ”

(Herald Pop)
On her motivation to pick “Doctors” as her next drama series: [asked by Seray Ozcelik (Turkey) Teminitikristi Oyindamola (Nigeria) Kaylee Tran (The United States)]

“I found myself in love with the draft when I first read it. The Hye-jung role came in contrast to the previous roles I have played. It was different from such roles full of delight. You see, Hye-jung is ill-natured. She is rude to anyone. She knocks out people with head-height kicks, but I found the character very attractive. I loved the way the drama portrays a change in personality of the unfeeling little girl.”

On her partner Kim Rae-won: [asked by Loraine Ann Bustillo (The Philippines)]

“I was a big fan of Kim since I was young. He was very kind and caring on set. Before this drama, I worked with actors my age. It was my first time to play a role with a partner role who is older than I am, whom I can rely on. He maintained the cheerful atmosphere all the way through.”

(SBS)
On the difference between Hye-jung and previous characters she has played: [asked by Hilal Bat (Turkey)]

“Younger Hye-jung is solitary and never trusts others. She never learned to trust others, get help from others or help someone out. This is the point that Hye-jung role is digressing from, as I played rather tolerant roles in previous work. Hye-jung remains stony-hearted, in order to not be hurt by others. She refuses to build relationships. Then she met Ji-hong, and learns from him about how to trust others, what the feeling of ‘love’ is, melting her heart. Some scenes are romantic, while some others will make you laugh.”

On her preparation for the medical drama role: [asked by Loraine Ann Bustillo (The Philippines) Ina V (The United States)]

“As I took a role in a medical drama for the first time, I learned the process of surgery by visiting local hospitals. I went through hands-on training to learn to tie a knot (after suturing wounds). The medical terms are mostly foreign to me, forcing me to keep on practicing scripts over and over again. Watching clips of surgery by doctors was also helpful.

“In fact, professional doctors were always accompanied on location to give advice. We got a lot of help from them."

“As ‘Doctors’ is a drama about neurosurgeons, whose surgery scenes are on a smaller scale with fewer dramatic moves, I think this would rather make some differences from existing medical dramas.”

On the effort she put into the role: [asked by local press]

“I cannot remove myself as Park Shin-hye when acting. No matter what, Hye-jung and I are ultimately inseparable. This is not something I can change. It is impossible to completely transform myself into Hye-jung."

“So people I know told me that playing Hye-jung would rather be an easier job, as they see that Hye-jung somewhat resembles Park Shin-hye. Don’t get me wrong, I don‘t mean I am as aggressive as she is."

(Herald Pop)
“But I could understand Hye-jung, as I think I know what it feels like to be hurt by other people -- like my acquaintances or online trolls -- and frustrated by them. I think I realized what it feels like because of my profession as an actress, from a very young age. In those days, I needed someone to lean on back then."

“Another thing in common between the Hye-jung role and I was the grandmother. I miss my grandmother a lot. I had mixed feelings as Hye-jung, who stays with her grandmother -- I was reminiscent of my old days.”

On her preparation for fight scenes: [asked by Loraine Ann Bustillo (The Philippines) Ina V (The United States) Rumeysa Solmaz (Turkey)]

“I have never done fight scenes before. But being a newbie, I suppose, made me more motivated."

“The promotion clip, as you watched, features a brawl in a night club. All actors and actresses at the scene, including myself, practiced the scene about three times in an action school before the date of filming. I was sick a day after I did the action scene. At first, I was like, ‘I shouldn’t have overestimated myself.’ But it was amazing to find that, from the second fight scene, it was not as hard as the first. After I watch the scenes on TV, I think I will feel confident in myself.”

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148407

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
They're cute =D :luvluv:

IMG_20160624_143342.jpg

IMG_20160624_143343.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Maris, narjess89, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.554 seconds