Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148548

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Ratings Chart for first 4 episodes.....

image-756.jpeg

My note

I am very happy to note the consistent upward trend from first episode onwards. As Jenzzy rightly said that a little relieved too. We had been so concerned about the writers previous drama ratings and the directors debut with Doctors.

I just pray that Ha Myung Hee keeps on producing a good script until the end because the rest is going very well....the cast, chemistry between the OTP, directing, camera work and the music.

I am specially happy about Shinhye getting universal approval on her performance and the viewers are loving her. :)

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148549

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I agree with you sis @maris....

Loving her smile in this photo :)

web_991586318_6580c4eb_RO34664686_w1000_h0.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148551

• Maris

Park Shin Hye is No.1 real time search on Weibo as of now....12:00pm KST

image-763.jpeg

Credit chanbeatrix

My Note
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148554

• Maris
image-760.jpeg

Osen - Naver: 'Doctors', Kim Rae Won♥ Park Shin Hye, why do you keep making our hearts flutter?

1. [+12,059, -72] "Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Okay then"... this part is everythingㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+8,540, -92]"Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Okay then" why did my heart flutter so much over this?.. My heart fluttered from start to finish because of Kim Rae Won, I think I'm gonna fall for him

3. [+6,950, -84] Kim Rae Won makes me crazy... I love you

4. [+6,261, -65] "I'm not married" ㅋ ㅋ Look at him being all foxy. He's so cute ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

5. [+5,243, -102] I was expecting a kiss scene in the end

6. [+1,487, -13] All of Kim Rae Won's scenes today made my heart explode ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+1,521, -26] This is the most fun out of all Park Shin Hye's dramas

8. [+1,376, -14] Kim Rae Won's lines are sure to make the heart race

image-761.jpeg

Sports Chosun -Nate: Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye reunite after 13 years...preview to medical romance

1. [+1,333, -22] "Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Okay then ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This line... ah..... ah....

2. [+1,090, -17]"Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Okay then". crying...

3. [+998, -19] My heart fluttered so much when he asked her if she's married or if she has a boyfriendㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+84, -5] Wow Kim Rae Won is reaching his second peak through this drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I never once thought he was cool but he's so cool right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ woaaaaaaahhhhh..Park Shin Hye's so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

image-762.jpeg

Naver
1. [+2,776, -34] I like Kim Rae Won's sly and gentle acting style

2. [+2,526, -39] ㅠㅠKim Rae Won is so awesome in this drama

3. [+2,300, -54] They make such a good pair, I'm so amazed ㅋㅋ God Rae Won God Shin Hye

4. [+1,771, -57] Park Shin Hye still looks pretty when she's lying down like that...

5. [+1,374, -65] Park Shin Hye is too pretty..

6. [+506, -5] How nervous and curious is he about her that he asked her if she's married as soon as they reunited? "Do you have a boyfriend? Okay then", this made me smile like an idiot

Source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/spoilers-beautiful-mind-doctors-monster_28.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148555

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
RIGHT...AND ITS A TORTURE WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPS...I NEED ALSO A DOCTOR...I CANT BREATHE FOR THIS TWO LOVEBIRDS..IM HYPERVENTILATING TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148556

• Maris

"Park Shin Hye to fulfill her Doctors 15% ratings promise this week, through Vapp Live broadcast "Shy Shy Shy"

image-764.jpeg

Credit as tagged

My Note

Though I have never heard or seen this song and dance but to see Shinhye dance again after so long will be the high mark of the occasion.
Haive.....we all wait breathlessly everytime JH and HJ are in any one scene....:)

The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148559

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
[Star toktok] 'Doctors' ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬,doctor's could do it so well

pizap.com14671746019841.jpg

[OSEN = JYP News] actress Park Shin Hye is fully digested by the first doctor to try the role and proved once again that the 'learn to see to believe. "
Park Shin Hye was a rebel in wolhwa SBS drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui, directing ohchunghwan) are engaged in hot-rolled roll of Neurosurgery Pal is a low yuhyejeong station. Heart ate thing to end as the owner of the muscular pull, fight, fight back, whatever is good at studying surface features to study.
IQ has won the first prize in the first result of this focused on the math test math to sell only 156. heart. This is also the case soon, showing that Hye Jung and Nishi (Lee Sung-Kyung minutes) teuleojineun but also an opportunity, Hye Jung have enough qualities to become a doctor.
Hye Jung father remarried after closing the doors of the mind I have jjikhyeot branded as troublemakers lays hwimal the incident an accident, because God digestive Park Shin Hye is also more than 12 hours, and action, and have to expand to meet the teacher and father Smoke obtained. Front of Hye Jung sick soknae Sen Chuck is back, but can not bear to tear bursts were drawn so even more immersive through the sensibility and delicate facial expression of Park Shin Hye, which soon led to the hot reaction of the audience.
Especially bright smile and hot tears Park Shin Hye showed when with her grandmother (Kim Young-Ae min) gave the driving force that continues to double the warmth of affection sikimyeo in this drama. And then in '13 Kerala also expect the doctor yuhyejeong be completely different.
Park Shin Hye is the first challenge held out to the doctor role through this drama. It was difficult enough amount you want is terrific challenge thrown to the scene of extensive surgery, such as Park Shin Hye medical terminology and deulyeoya more balls, Park Shin Hye has found so brilliantly led this digest my audience acclaim.
Among them is also against the gaze jeongyun not gopji their appearance in the pulpit shown in the confrontation scene between (min Yoon Kyun-sang) is considered to be more reliable hand-scenes decision-yuhyejeong. Hongjihong of bickering and back to the faculty here to enjoy the romance was jjolgit and exciting feeling than any other melodrama.
Yuhyejeong the future is going to clarify the truth of medical malpractice zhou grandmother in the hospital. In more dense at the same time it is moving collect also expected to fulfill a sense of duty as a doctor with hongjihong. In addition, there is a much more elevated highway will be ridden forward the 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye

cr. entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003347438
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148560

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye to dance to TWICE's 'Cheer Up'!

pizap.com14671769708751.jpg

Park Shin Hye will be keeping her promise for her new drama 'Doctors'!

Previously, Park Shin Hye said that she would present fans with a special performance of TWICE's "Cheer Up" if her the viewer ratings for 'Doctors' surpassed 15%. The actress is now expected to keep her word, as the ratings of the episode aired on June 28 came out with 15.6%.

On June 28, Park Shin Hye's representative confirmed to Star News, "Park Shin Hye is planning to keep her promise at the drama set this week. Her dancing to "Cheer Up" will be aired through Naver's 'V App Live' as promised."

Are you ready for Park Shin Hye's version of "Cheer Up"?

cr. www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/park-shi...e-to-twices-cheer-up
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148562

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin Hye will perform "Doctors" ratings of the Convention dancing and singing "Shy shy shy"

pizap.com14671801490151.jpg

June 28, SBS drama on fire "Doctors" of the national audience rate of 15. 6% (Nielsen Korea baseline), actor Park Shin Hye will fulfill ratings convention this week, dancing and singing a new song of the women's team TWICE.

Previously, Park Shin Hye has promised viewing Convention, he said that if starred in SBS drama on fire "Doctors" ratings of more than 15% jump TWICE will sing a new song "Cheer Up" in "Shy shy shy" part. Today (June 29), related personnel, said Park Shin Hye is expected to fulfill the ratings convention this week in the studio and live through Naver V app, Park Shin Hye disclosed to the fans dancing and singing "Shy shy shy" look, so that the public is very look forward to.

In addition, the TV series "Doctors" tells the actress Liu Huijing (Park Shin Hye ornaments) from the rebel-tempered female high school students in life hit bottom after the female doctor who strive to become the story, in a Tuesday night broadcast

cr. www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1790...ID=254919&rtn_sns=tw
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148564

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
'Doctors' best 1 minute, Kim Rae-won - Park Shin Hye 'Fighting for Love' behind 'hwagiaeae'

pizap.com14671816588121.jpg

cr. www.getitk.com/?p=104470
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds