Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146909

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
these screen caps are the cutest!
I just love Shin Hyes expressions always :)

ChCitUoUkAA2H9o.jpg

ChCitV_UkAALiCB.jpg

ChCitUnUcAA0lZG.jpg

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146911

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks everyone for all the updates! Maybe I'm greedy, I was hoping for a longer cameo, like 5 - 10 minutes! :P :blush:

The selfies that Shin Hye took with Chae JungAn reminded me of their close friendship. Here's 2 old articles from Soompi when they were together.

Chae Jung Ahn Recalls How Park Shin Hye Looked When She Met Gong Yoo
ck525 June 1, 2015

Park Shin Hye revealed her ideas on love and who she learned them from.

On June 1, the female actress visited the set of “Some Guys, Some Girls.” Known as the close friend of Chae Jung Ahn, she enjoyed a home party with other girl friends such as Chae Yeon and Yoon So Yi.

During her visit, Park Shin Hye says, “I learned a lot from Chae Jung Ahn. She taught me how to handle men.”

“I first met Park Shin Hye when she was 21. I was worried when she would bloom into a woman since I met her when she was so young. But now I know that I worried for nothing. She is doing well on her own,” Chae Jung Ahn says.

Chae Jung Ahn also reveals in the episode when Park Shin Hye met Gong Yoo.

“I invited her to a get together where Gong Yoo was present too because she was a fan of him. I was surprised to see how her voice and expressions changed, giving her a sexy look,” Chae Jung Ahn says.

In response Park Shin Hye reminisces, “I was laying down for bed after taking a shower, but when I received her call, I dashed out and met Gong Yoo with no makeup on and messy hair.”

Meanwhile, Jang Hee Jin, Goo Jae Yi, Lee Bo Hyun, Hwang Bo Hyun were also present at the house party to have an honest talk about love, dating, and marriage.

Park Shin Hye Shows Special Bond with Chae Jung Ahn
streamside May 31, 2015

parkshinhye_chaejung.jpg

Park Shin Hye has shown her sister-like affection for singer Chae Jung Ahn, posting a picture of the two of them together on her Instagram page.

The actress uploaded the picture, as well as another of her in the crowd of Chae Jung Ahn’s recent “Super Concert Enjoy Saturday” in Busan, along with some lyrics to Chae Jung Ahn’s song “Heartless.” She wrote, “Chae Jung Ahn unni is the best.”

The photo features Park Shin Hye and some of her acquaintances with Chae Jung Ahn behind the stage of the May 30 concert. Standing close together, the pair’s special bond is made immediately clear in the picture.

Meanwhile, Chae Jung Ahn put on a spectacular show during her May 30 concert, “Super Concert Enjoy Saturday.”
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146912

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

image-779.jpg

image-781.jpg

image-778.jpg

image-780.jpg

My Note

Yummiejeu , I was expecting longer too so a little disappointed. But, I hear every second churns up the numbers for production so considering that and the fact that it was on the spot cameo.....i am grateful for this much too.

It is a close friendship between the two....AND....PD......AND.....Minhyuk!...

Jenzzy....the gifs are perfect! :)....Thanks! They were really needed to capture the fleeting annoyed and sulky expressions on Shinhye's face as she was asked to leave...the same thing in screen caps look like as if she is smiling...

Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146913

• pochacco
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 87
Like other sis here. Wish to see a longer scene. It's too short LOL

I like her face expression ... =D ... just remind me about Choi in ha. She can be a cute bad-ass. Can't wait to see her fierce way :-))
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146915

• Maris

Pochacco....her endless range of expressions are truly amazing and watch worthy! We are in for a treat in the upcoming Doctors" where we will get a chance to see them as she moves up in life from a gangster/ hoodlum/ troubled young girl to a Neurosurgeon...

This I just to whet our appetites .....a mini trailer for what's in store for us 2oth June onwards.... :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, pochacco, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146922

• Maris

Park Shin Hye Makes Fun Cameo on “Entertainer”

ilmare42 April 27, 2016

image-58.png

Actress Park Shin Hye makes a brief but fun cameo on the latest episode of “Entertainer”!

It was previously reported that Park Shin Hye had been invited to film the cameo spontaneously when she came to the “Entertainer” set with coffee to support everyone. She previously worked with the show’s writer Yoo Young Ah on “Miracle in Cell No. 7” and the director Hong Sung Chang on “You’re Beautiful,” and is also close with many of the actors in the show.

In April 27’s episode, Shin Seok Ho (played by Ji Sung) is sitting down to listen to demos with the band that he manages, which includes characters played by Kang Min Hyuk, Gong Myung, and Lee Tae Sun. During their meeting, Yeo Min Joo (played by Chae Jung An) arrives in the room with none other than Park Shin Hye, who is playing her assistant.

image-782.jpg

Park Shin Hye tells the guys that she’s brought them drinks, and they naturally look excited to see her. Ji Sung tells her to sit down, but as she’s happily about to take a seat, Yeo Min Joo says to her, “Miss Park, wait outside.”

image-785.jpg

Embarrassed, Park Shin Hye smiles at the group but her expression quickly turns to a scowl as she leaves the room.

image-784.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146934

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
more gifs.....

3556681026_761047bd.gif

3556681026_289214f7.gif

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #147020

• Maris

Shinhye Making The Cameo: BTS

Credit to the uploader

My Note

Can watch it again and again and my smile does not get any less than wide! :)

Jenzzy just love your gifs.....those are another wonderful pair above....Her hair :P ...Should we send these to RYO? :)....

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, pochacco, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #147066

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Mianhe... posting the sc from the short cameo :)

These are the bts cameo impromptu rehearsal for our sweet Park Shin Hye at the SBS drama Entertainer under the helm of PD Hong Sung Chang.

Shinhye is a natural... she nailed her short appearance. :)
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #147067

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

:heartsh:
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.528 seconds