Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #7949

• Liu Si Ying
Park Shin Hye will cameo on High Kick Through the Roof

Actress Park Shin Hye will be making a cameo appearance on High Kick Through the Roof soon.

Video Link

Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by pj0t.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #7950

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Whoah....i'd love to see that..so desperate to see her in drama again...

Thank u Amy for sharing...
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #7951

• Sissy12
  • New Star
thanks amy....wow this is good news indeed...finally SH making a cameo on High Kick Through the Roof ...a lot of stars appeared on this sitcom received many praise then...since SH gonna be on this sitcom very anticipated on watching this series

"Since the end of the show is nearing, people are guessing she has something to do with the ending. A connected source to the sitcom said,

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #7952

• Mait
  • New Star
THANX for the info!!
It's a really good news, that means that she really it's getting recognized,
everyone wants to have her!! :lol:
I'm curious! who is gonna be her character???!!
Shin hye! you really are going to have a busy year! fighting~~~~~!!!
A Chilean Fan!

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #7953

• Gems
  • Senior Star
So excited! I haven't been watching HKTTR but maybe I'll start watching now and hopefully, by the time Shin Hye appears, I'll have caught up.

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #7954

• Mait
  • New Star
i've noticed that the rating of the sitcom are really high!
so they wanted to make a really big final, and of course the first thing that pops out in their minds is Shinhye! :lol:
A Chilean Fan!

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #7957

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
oooh, thanks for the news....now i have to watch the show, i mean series..is it mbc or sbs??? my dtr said she's heard of it but never really watched it...so i guess i'll start watching it...ha ha ha..who are the actors there? anyone famous???

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #7969

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
I love this news!!!!
....Saw it yesterday but was't sure since it was i Korean ( which I tried Google translate as always, n I got a good laugh again ^^)

I am so happy that she is in another drama ( even though she is not a lead) since I thought she was back in school already and I won't see her for a while
I heard about this drama but also never seen it . Because of our beloved SH, I shall check it out ^^
Base on the Korean article, I think SH will appear for more than 1 ep, or even for a long term .... hehe so , the longer the better !!! Please PD!!!!
... Wonder when she will appear and if she gonna to pair up with anyone... Is anystar watch this drama?
She must be busy with school, the JIFF promotion, this drama and many other events now.... Hope she always be healthy and enjoy her life at the same time!
Dont work too hard SH!!! ^^

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #7970

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
wow! :lol: that's good news! :) thanks for sharing! :) :)

2010 (MBC) High Kick Through The Roof ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 14 years 1 month ago #7978

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
wowness. i cant wait for it. though i havent watch any episode of hkttr.
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.592 seconds