Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67250

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
So, we can watch the movie in KOLONSPORT website, and it is FREE :D :D :D

Pictures from the first movie edition "Outrank", the scenery is too gergous and beautiful...

photo267924.jpg

photo267933.jpg

Can't wait for shinhye's movie!!! :ding: :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, Humilis, moon, vertige25, primrose

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67275

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kye Sang Cast in Romantic Comedy

Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Kolon Sports, Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kye Sang will be acting together in romantic comedy.

23826473copy.jpg

On March 14, director Kim Ji Woon announced that Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kye Sang have been cast for the second part of the Kolon Sport 40th Anniversary Campaign, ‘Way to Nature Film Project.’ The movie is titled Rock, Paper, Scissors of Love and is scheduled for a May release.
This will be director Kim Ji Woon’s first romantic comedy, after working on different movies such as The Good, The Bad, the Weird, The Tale of Two Sisters, The Quiet Family, and Hollywood movie, The Last Stand.

“I’ve worked usually with Jung Woo Sung, Lee Byung Hyun, and Song Kang Ho as we are friends, but because I’m working with Yoon Kye Sang and Park Shin Hye, who are actors I don’t know about, I’m very excited,” said Kim Ji Woon. He added that Yoon Kye Sang came to mind for his main character and believed that Park Shin Hye will pull of her role well.

The movie will be released on and offline.

Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jewel, moon, primrose

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67276

• elankham
  • Administrator
If you want to watch the 1st movie..

www.kolonsport.com/40th/movie/movie01.jsp#n

thanks Sis Seara for the updates. hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, primrose

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67382

• kyle_glen
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 11
YOon Gye Sang will be casting in a new film with Park Shin Hye.

On March 14th, it was revealed that Yoon Gye Sang and Park Shin Hye will be casting in film 'Rock Paper Scissors', which will be released in May.

Name: Yoon Kye-Sang
Hangul: 윤계상
Birthdate: December 20, 1979
Birthplace South Korea
University: Chungkang College of Cultural Industries, Kyung Hee University
Height: 181cm
Blood Type: O
Notes

Former member of boy group "god"
Movies

Minority Opinion | Sosoouigyeon (2013) - public defender
Actor Lessons | Baewoo Sooeob (2013) - Sung-Woo
Poongsan (2011) - Poongsan
Come, Closer | Jogeumman Deo Gaggayi (2010)
The Executioner | Jiphaengja (2009) - Bae Jong-Ho
Beastie Boys | Biseuti Boiseu (2008) - Kim Seung-Woo
Lovers of Six Years | 6nyeonjjae Yeonaejung (2008) - Jae-Young
Flying Boys | Ballet gyoseubso (2004) - Kang Min-Jae
Short Films

Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors | Sarangui Gawibawibo (2013) - Woon-Cheol
TV Dramas

High Kick! 3 | Haikik 3 (MBC / 2011-2012) - Yoon Kye-Sang
The Greatest Love | Choigowei Sarang (MBC / 2011) - Yoon Pil-Joo
Road No. 1 | Rodeu Neombeowon (MBC / 2010) - Shin Tae-Ho
Triple (MBC / 2009) - Jang Hyun-Tae
Who Are You? | Nuguseyo? (2008) - Cha Seung-Hyo
Crazy in Love | Sarangae Michida (SBS / 2007) - Kim Chae-Joon
My 19 Year Old Sister in Law | Hyeolsunimeun Yeolah Heop (SBS / 2004)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, moon

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67383

• kyle_glen
  • New Star
Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Kolon Sports, Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kye Sang will be acting together in romantic comedy.

On March 14, director Kim Ji Woon announced that Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kye Sang have been cast for the second part of the Kolon Sport 40th Anniversary Campaign, ‘Way to Nature Film Project.’ The movie is titled Rock, Paper, Scissors of Love and is scheduled for a May release.

This will be director Kim Ji Woon’s first romantic comedy, after working on different movies such as The Good, The Bad, the Weird, The Tale of Two Sisters, The Quiet Family, and Hollywood movie, The Last Stand.

“I’ve worked usually with Jung Woo Sung, Lee Byung Hyun, and Song Kang Ho as we are friends, but because I’m working with Yoon Kye Sang and Park Shin Hye, who are actors I don’t know about, I’m very excited,” said Kim Ji Woon. He added that Yoon Kye Sang came to mind for his main character and believed that Park Shin Hye will pull of her role well.

The movie will be released on and offline.

The first movie project was directed by Park Chan Wook and Park Chan Kyung and starred Song Kang Ho.
23826473.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis, moon

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67384

• kyle_glen
  • New Star
Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kye Sang to Star in Horror Movie Extraordinare’s First Romantic Film

Director Kim Ji Woon will take his first attempt at directing a love story sponsored by Kolon Sports. The short film has aroused curiosity, since the acclaimed director is best known for making films of a darker and deeper sort. His record boasts blockbuster and cult films like A Tale of Two Sisters, The Good, The Bad, The Weird, and the recent Hollywood blockbuster The Last Stand.

The story revolves around Yoon Kye Sang‘s character who is unlucky in love, and Park Shin Hye‘s character who is an ideal woman who enters his life. The short film will be released online and offline towards the end of April in South Korea.

Although the famous director is not familiar with the actor and actress, when asked about casting the two, Kim Ji Woon said: ”When considering the role of Woon Chul, Yoon Kye Sang immediately came to mind. He is the only one who can portray Woon Chul the way I envisage, and I am looking forward to seeing his performance. Park Shin Hye is a charming and talented actress, and she has a pair of beautiful eyes especially. I am very curious to see what kind of emotions her eyes can portray in the film.”
Screen-shot-2013-03-14-at-5.01.01-PM.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, moon, simply_lou

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67409

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
for ELLE magazine

92780036.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Humilis, moon

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67420

• vertige25
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 371
Cast of Love of Rock, Paper, Scissors (사랑의 가위바위보) for ELLE Magazine
480765_616108585082008_920718977_n.jpg

581784_616108588415341_977318394_n.jpg

156070_590164744345835_259798420_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Humilis, love_geunshin

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67422

• elankham
  • Administrator
From NATE
20484538.jpg

In the interviewed, he is looking forward working together with Shin Hye. The genre of this movie is something new for him.
:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, love_geunshin, vertige25

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67549

• elankham
  • Administrator
the couple with 2013 KOLONSPORT Spring/Summer Collection

b2de9c82d158ccbf008fbc4b18d8bc3eb135418b.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, iloveHACCI, Humilis
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.947 seconds