Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67222

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
Shin Hye will be main cast in romantic comedy mini movie.

1363239379260.jpg

It’s been confirmed that Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kye Sang and Kim Ji Woon director will team up in ‘Rock-paper-scissors Love’ (tentative title) for Kolon Sport project ‘Way to Nature Film Project’ in celebration 40th anniversary of the brand.

The PD casted Shinhye not only because she is an attractive & charming actress but he also believe in her acting ability. He said she is pretty, especially her eyes- which (could be referring to her eyes/gaze) could express something that make everyone wonder

It’s a romantic comedy mini movie and schedule to be release at the end of April.
xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=306469
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, missmoon, iloveHACCI, vertige25, primrose, manka, YuthfulGrace

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67223

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Wow..this is great news.
Thanks for the thread.
this is another news and pics from NATE and NAVER
news.nate.com/view/20130314n13008
htm_20130314112335c010c011copy.jpg

news.nate.com/view/20130314n22018
53698899.3.jpg

sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201303/sp2013031415172296010.htm
xovlfdl201303141528280.jpg

Another romantic comedy from Shin Hye...:willing :willing :willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, iloveHACCI, Humilis, vertige25, primrose, manka

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67224

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
wonderful news indeed!!! and i've seen that guy with Gong HyoJin and Cha SeungWon in The Greates Love, he played the doctor and i felt bad because he was a great guy and second lead...
and i'm sure Shin Hye have seen his work since we see in Heartstring BTS how she and YongHwa were sharing good laughter with Cha SeungWon's comedic antics....his beard and how he called the little nephew DingDong....ke ke ke...

i'm looking forward to this....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, aicha red charme, primrose, manka

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67227

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Al, you are really updates with most korean actor.

I don't know him.. kekeke. Thanks for sharing Sis. Wish you can share more.

Another news from Nate.

wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0...207421&mode=sub_view

I think the other guy is the director.

12933df3ecea6771aa51a29674b5a46a.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, iloveHACCI, Humilis, vertige25, primrose, manka

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67228

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you for sharing good news of Shin Hye, :) :)

I just don't understand what does mini movie means? :unsure: :unsure:

I wish it will be a jack pot too. :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, manka

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67230

• love_geunshin
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 80
whoa!!! our Princess with Yoon Kye Sang? that's a very good news :OMG :OMG
I like YKS from My 19 Year Old Sister In-law, The Greatest Love and then now a mini movie with Shin Hye....

Thanks for the info...I'll wait for the next updates :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: manka

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67231

• YongShin~Lover
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 171
yeeeaaa :bingo: :bingo:
I will wait for movie...:luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: manka

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67232

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
Yoon Kye Sang and Park Shin Hye to star in Kim Ji Woon’s first romance comedy film

By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 5 hours ago
Actor Yoon Kye Sang and actress Park Shin Hye will star in director Kim Ji Woon’s first romance comedy film ‘Love Scissors Paper Stone’ (working title).
2012 South Korean short film ‘Day Trip’ which was co-directed by Park Chan Wook and Park Chan Kyong and was funded by KOLON SPORT to mark its 40th anniversary as its first film under the ‘Way to Nature Film Project’, got a lot of attention from moviegoers. ‘Love Scissors Paper Stone’ will be the second film to be funded under this project, with the film set to be revealed in May, with Yoon Kye Sang and Park Shin Hye playing the leading roles.
Kim Ji Woon previously directed films like ‘The Quiet Family’, ‘A Tale of Two Sisters’, ‘The Good, The Bad, The Weird’, and recent Hollywood blockbuster ‘The Last Stand’. He is known for his exceptional directing ability, and his sense of detailed stylization in his films to move the hearts of people. With ‘Love Scissors Paper Stone’ set to be Kim Ji Woon’s first romance comedy film, it has gotten more attention from viewers as they await to see how he would tackle this genre.
Yoon Kye Sang has put in sterling performance though his film ‘Poongsan’ and MBC dramas like ‘The Greatest Love’ and ‘High Kick 3 - Counterattack of the Short Legs’, while Park Shin Hye has also left a deep impression with her film ‘Miracle in Cell No.7’ and her recent drama ‘Flower Boys Next Door’ which saw her become a comedy drama princess. The film is set to woo viewers with this visual looking pairing.
In ‘Love Scissors Paper Stone’, Yoon Kye Sang plays the role of wacky guy Woon Chul who is a sure hit with his relationships, and has a silly and adorable personality. Park Shin Hye will show off her brand new charms as Woon Chul’s dream girl.
Kim Ji Woon who met up with Yoon Kye Sang and Park Shin Hye prior to filming, expressed, “I have been working with actors like Jung Woo Sung, Lee Byung Hun, and Song Kang Ho all this while and have built up a good relationship with them. I am not really familiar with Yoon Kye Sang and Park Shin Hye, so I am nervous yet excited.” He continued, “When considering the role of Woon Chul, Yoon Kye Sang immediately came to mind. He is the only one who can portray Woon Chul the way as I envisage, and I am looking forward to seeing his performance. Park Shin Hye is a charming and talented actress, and she has a pair of beautiful eyes especially. I am very curious to see what kind of emotions her eyes can portray in the film.”

By: Lee So Dam

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, missmoon, Humilis, vertige25, manka

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67236

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
this minimovie will be released at the end of april 0_o !!!!! seriously shin hye's schedual is too busy; how could she keep a balance btw her asia tour & her acting role in this mini movie; shin hye unie fighting <3

by the way, what does mini movie mean ??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

2013 - 사랑의 가위바위보 / Love's Rock-Paper-Scissors / One Perfect Day 11 years 1 month ago #67248

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
The first edition of mini movie for 40th anniversary KOLONSPORT is Outrank
Directed by: Park Chan-kyong (박찬경), Park Chan-wook (박찬욱)
Cast: Song Kang-ho (송강호) and Jeon Hyo-jeong (전효정)
Watch the movie in this link: www.kolonsport.com/40th/movie/movie01.jsp#n
they have english subtitile B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.708 seconds