Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 6 months ago #104175

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The King looks like the wrongdoer or villain in this movie... He prefers the concubine leaving the young Queen in tears and loneliness.
notice those eyes

hmmm

cr as tagged.
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 6 months ago #104180

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Movie 'Tailors' release teaser footage + character posters
November 5, 2014 @ 12:10 pm

Credit to the uploader

Park Shin Hye, Yoo Yun Suk, Go Soo, and Han Suk Gyu are seen wearing traditional hanboks in the character posters for the upcoming movie, 'Tailors.'

In the movie, Han Suk Gyu and Go Soo transform into popular tailors who compete in creating the most beautiful hanboks for the king and queen.

In the teaser, Go Soo is introduced as a genius designer who is brought into the palace for his sensational hanbok designs and is appointed to design the most beautiful hanboks for the King (Yoo Yun Suk) and Queen (Park Shin Hye).

The four actors are expected to show a totally new charm that they have never displayed before to the public.

That's not all as the movie also released a trailer. The passionate glare that both Go Soo and Han Suk Gyu show in the trailer heightens the anticipation for the movie.

The trailer also hints at a potential romantic love line between Go Soo and Park Shin Hye as Go Soo whispers in her ear, "I will make you one of the most beautiful women on earth."

The movie, 'Tailors,' is set to premiere in December.

Credit allkpop

My Note: sorry to have missed when everyone was here ......nothing like a full house ( thanks Kim :) ) so that all the joy can be shared! I do hope my presence tomorrow will coincide with others here so that we can discuss the Press conference together. :)
Meanwhile thanks for the posts Jenzzy, Kim and Eve.....

Eve......you are right that glare from the King looks ominous for someone........the displeasure hopefully will not lead to someone being jailed or worse beheaded. What a good actor YYS is. As long it's not the Queen on the other end.....I am fine. :lol:

The Queen does look embarrassed or uncomfortable, uneasy, very much aware of the close proximity of the young good looking royal tailor . Maybe the whispered words in her ears by him is responsible. That is one intense scene making me think that this has to be her most grownup role to date.....

The audience should love the movie from what we can make out from the trailer.....
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 6 months ago #104182

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
wawwww Sanguiwon wiil be shown soon :piggyrabbit

ooooh my :woohoo: beautiful Shin Hye :luvluv:
thanks for sharing sisters... @jenzzy i miss your gifs good job girl ;)
sis @kim i looove the color of her eyes too :luvluv: thanks for sharing the fan arts sis :)

@Maris and @eve i liiiike your updates you always give us the news :heartsh:

sharing this sweet music of the movie :) it's amazing

gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkshinhye&no=221721&page=1

7mkyFLg.jpg

Cr Mohamed Sunbae

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 6 months ago #104186

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
heyyyy sis @Kim this is mine as you have asked :)

scary eyes and scared eyes

pizap.com14152169822861.jpg

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 6 months ago #104191

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Fashion and intrigue propel period melodrama Tailors
by javabeans | November 5, 2014

I would expect no less from a movie that’s all about royal clothing and the people who make it, but these posters for Tailor sure are beautiful. We’ve also got our first trailer, which is equally beautiful, and also highlights for us the story’s mix of tension, intrigue, romance, and thrills.

Tailor is about two royal tailors in particular, played by Han Seok-kyu and Go Soo, with the former playing the established one and Go Soo as the talented star on the rise. It’s a little jarring to see Han Seok-kyu attending on the king (Yoo Yeon-seok) instead of being him, since he’s doing such a marvelous job being a volatile and imperious monarch in Secret Door, but I don’t doubt he’ll do just as well depicting the servant side of the relationship.

The trailer begins as Han Seok-kyu explains their duties with gravity, how royal garments are items that carry meaning and ceremony. Go Soo character is the trend-making designer on the forefront of fashion who is called to the palace to make the queen’s (Park Shin-hye) clothing. It turns out she’s a sad-eyed and lonely woman, who notes that she has all these beautiful clothes and no place to wear them. Someone muses ominously, “Who knows who will be the new queen in the future?”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 6 months ago #104192

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Then there’s the king “who dreams of a perfect love,” which I’m assuming isn’t meant to be a wistfully romantic notion given how dark and sly Yoo Yeon-seok looks here. Go Soo fits the queen for her garments and promises, “I will make you into the most beautiful woman in the world.” No question there’s some sizzling repressed attraction between them, and Han Seok-kyu asks, “Do you not know that there are some things that cannot be?”

This is an interesting next step for director Lee Won-seok, who debuted to acclaim for the zippy rom-com How To Use a Man (starring Lee Shi-young and Oh Jung-se); that was a modern romance that was heavily stylized in a very entertaining way, while Tailor seems much more serious and suspenseful. But just as well-shot and easy on the eyes, it appears. I’ll be keeping my eye out for this one, certainly.

Tailor will release in December.
cr Dramabeans
:heartsh:

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 6 months ago #104193

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 6 months ago #104286

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Im just so happy to be back here!!! :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:
I hope everyone's doing great!
Im loving all the new updates.We waited for a long time to see this movie's trailer!!!

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 6 months ago #104595

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye in The Royal Tailor Behind The Scenes

Credit to the uploader
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 6 months ago #104610

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
BTS pics of Sanguiwon.....

B15FDEzCEAAfA_g.jpg

B15FDEqCAAAP-3h.jpg

B15FDF3CAAA0xJK.jpg

B15FDJJCEAATt_k.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.572 seconds