2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #107865

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
CaIIing for Maris..
CaIIing for Maris.
CaIIing for Maris..
It been few days not see you Sister.
I hope you everything is fine you and the rest of the famiIy.
Miss you so much and your awesome updates, esp your 'My Note' Sister.
Take care and have a great day.
Miss you.
hugs.

bts_zps4bf8ab7fcopy.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #107866

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye plays peekaboo on the set of ‘The Royal Tailor’
Dec 2, 2014

ScreenShot12-02-14at10.51PM.png

Park Shin Hye‘s agency, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, has recently released a set of photos of the actress at the film set of her upcoming South Korean movie, ‘The Royal Tailor.’

In the photos, Park Shin Hye is seen using her outfit to cover her head, while revealing her big doled eyes, and looked really adorable.

Park Shin Hye plays the role of a Queen in ‘The Royal Tailor,’ who is elegant in looks and behavior, but lives in the palace where lies and deceit are aplenty. She sees the beauty in the attire designed by Kong Jin (Ko Soo), and decides to wear it to walk into the heart of the King which is played by Yoo Yeon Seok. The movie will officially open in cinemas from December 24th.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is currently starring in SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Pinocchio,’ where she plays a rookie social desk reporter named Choi In Ha, who would hiccup once she tells a lie.

By: Alvin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

source: kpopfighting.com/2014/12/02/park-shin-hy...of-the-royal-tailor/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #107895

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
hehehehehe Shin Hye is sooo cute with this style :lol:
am waiting for Sanguiwon the end of this month i hope it will be shown on net soon :)

mmm am calling for sis Maris too :(
i miss her posts and her special notes, i hope she's ok
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #107925

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
B34_KRtCYAECRek.jpg

[TV Report = jojiyoung News] gorgeous and beautiful story of the Green sanggeuk movie palace of the Joseon 'one-on' (Lee, Won - Seok director, production studios Silk Road) to four (4) public character images, collected a hot reaction.

The 'one-on' 4 character images to determine the appearance of the actors-turned-distinctive and eye-catching character actors directly disclose the behind-the-scenes.

First, Han Suk-kyu who played Joe Royal chimjang Dol-Suk was introduced as the best place I was making the costumes and various things of the court and the place where the work of Sil 'on the circle. And "calls a month from learning to sew made many efforts to try creating a hanbok," he said, and aspirations for a new challenge.

Adherence genius designer who played against him a resonance that said, "If the old man has imagined What kind of makeup look." Adherence showed a passion such as sketches directly to express the genius designer character.

In addition to the elegant Queens Park Shin Hye is turned "sought to represent a robust yet fragile character," he said. Park Shin Hye will be expecting a feast of beautiful royal costumes balhimyeo the idea that media containing the story of their clothes that will stand out is its beauty.

On the other hand, and Yoo Yeon-seok is transformed into a king caught in a strong sense of inferiority and jealousy behind the appearance "seems to be able to see another king king drawn from those existing character" is betrayed her confidence. Yoo Yeon-seok, especially introduces the thrilling episode which was put on the injured shooting, archery and horse riding was stopped during exercise and added a question about the movie.

'On the circle' is happening because of the love making beautiful clothes in a circle on the clothing of the royal Joseon Dynasty, talent, jealousy, emotional drama is packed desire. Han Suk-kyu, coriander, Park Shin Hye, Yoo Yeon-seok, Ma Dong-Seok, Shin So Yul, because rain had ended like Dal-hwan Jo Lee, Won - Seok director directed the 'man User Guide' took the megaphone. May 24, be released on Christmas Eve.

'One on' character image jojiyoung reporters This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Photo: Movies

Copyright ⓒ TV reports (tvreport.co.kr), prohibits unauthorized copying and redistribution

cr to Naver
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #107980

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
sharing this..
web_3542388773_9273ed46_20141203_132158.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #107995

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
(Eng Sub) 'The Tailors' - 4 Persons 4 Colours Character Video

credit : YeoNiverse - Yoo Yeon Seok IFC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #108237

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
The Tailors Holds Joyous Press Conference and Releases Gorgeous Full Movie Poster

Posted on December 5, 2014 by ockoala

image_2014-12-05-2.jpg

If the quality of a movie could be gauged by how happy the cast is filming it, then The Tailors (Sanguiwon) is a sure fire win based on the bursting with joy cast at the movie press conference this week. I’m not exaggerating by describing the cast at the press conference as so giddy and glowing one would think they were all getting married or something equally celebratory. The movie released a full cast poster ahead of its premiere featuring all four leads Han Suk Kyu, Go Soo, Park Shin Hye, and Yoo Yeon Seok, supplementing the gorgeous individual character posters released a few weeks ago.

I’m still iffy about the story about two rival royal tailors duking it out for supremacy at court to dress the King and Queen but it’s no joke how beautiful the movie looks based on posters and previews alone. The colors and textures on the royal clothing are to-die-for. I also love how all four leads perfectly express each character in the poster above, from cheeky Go Soo as the upstart tailor, serious Han Suk Kyu as the establish old school veteran, melancholy Park Shin Hye as the Queen, and authoritative Yoo Yeon Seok as the King.

koalasplayground.com/2014/12/05/the-tail...e-poster/#more-62191

My Note: now that Pinocchio seems set for success in terms of its popularity as a drama and Shinhye's performance as a top notch actress........I can sigh in relief! :)

Now the focus shifts towards her movie with her first main role. For her admirers it's a non issue that they will receive and enjoy the movie with open arms but I have to say that I get very greedy when it comes to her being acknowledged by ALL and I mean EVERYONE to be in awe of her performance too.

I have no doubts that she will look beautiful, graceful, elegant, regal and dignified on the full CinemaScope screen. I am also sure of her performance . The thing I am worried of is the script, her character and the director. These were my concerns for Pinocchio too and we can see what a big difference these factors play in the success of a drama and the actors. The cast is great. The director has had huge success with the projects( not many) he has undertaken with some renowned awards under his belt. So I live in hope and optimistic feeling that things will go Shinhye's way in this movie too.

Elena and Narjess I just came across your posts in this thread. I am touched and moved to see that you missed me. I am fine,Thanks .......just poor time management in dealing with the loaded stuff on my plate :(. I missed you all and the posts too. I am slowly visiting the unread posts and catching up.

:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, LukaforLove, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #108295

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
THE TAILORS’ PARK SHIN HYE “YOO YEON SEOK IS VERY KIND AND ACTS LIKE AN OLDER BROTHER TO ME”

On November 26, 2014, 4PM at Megabox Dongdaemun, Seoul, a production showcase was held for the movie <The Tailors> . Actress Park Shin Hye and actor Yoo Yeon Seok plays as the King and Queen in the movie. On that day, Park Shin Hye expressed, “Yoo Yeon Seok’s charm is being an Oppa”.

“I’ve been playing alongside with younger generation of actors. This time, I’ve played with Yeon Seok oppa, he was very kind, and he’s really like an older brother to me. We also joked a lot, like friends. In the movie, our relationship isn’t good, that’s maybe why at the filming site, he cared a lot for me,” she added.

After hearing this, the MC jokingly commented, “So does this mean it is a “green light” for him?” causing laughter from all people in the venue.

“The Tailors” is a story set during the Joseon Dynasty, about the royal tailors who makes clothes for the king and the royal family. Starring actors Han Suk Kyu, Go Soo, Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok. The movie is set to be out this coming December 24.

Translation by : Tokkipanda
Brought to you by Yeoniverse ~ Yoo Yeon Seok IFC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #108296

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The Flawless "Flower Skin" of main characters of upcoming movie

The movie ‘Tailors’ is awaiting its release in Korea. The reason why this movie is receiving attention outside of Korea is due to the actors that Asia fans love and trust for their acting, Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok.

It is also predicted to be one of the most popular box office hits of the second half of 2014 because of the cast consisting of Han Suk Gyu, the god of acting, and Go Soo, known for his handsome face and talent. The movie is not only awaited by Korean fans but also anticipated by Chinese, Taiwanese, and other Asian fans as well.

The setting of the movie ‘Tailors’ takes place in the area where the clothes of the royal families were made and tells the story of the royal people in a battle to achieve greater beauty.

Han Suk Gyu plays the role of the master sewing artisan Cho Dol Suk. Cho Dol Suk was admitted into the royal palace with a lower class status and had taken care of the royal family’s clothing for 30 years from the era of the previous emperor. His character feels jealousy towards the genius designer Lee Gong Jin (played by Go Soo) and his talent that allows him to enter the palace as well.

Go Soo enacts the role of the genius designer Lee Gong Jin. He plays an important part in twisting the fates of the characters that have a passion for beauty and a strong desire to change the trends of royal clothing by creating unique designs. The character is also one that does not follow strict rules or formalities and is carefree.

Park Shin Hye who stars as the only female plays the role of an empress whose life is like a battlefield. The empress who is outstanding in beauty and elegance opens her eyes to beauty due to Lee Gong Jin’s design. Yoo Yeon Seok who stars as Park Shin Hye’s opponent, plays the role of an emperor who dreams of a perfect love.

The collaboration of Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok in the movie ‘Tailors’ is definitely an eye-catcher. Viewers are expected to have their eyes delighted by the meeting of both the handsome actor and beautiful actress. Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok have especially been known for their flawless pale skin, receiving envy from many.

Park Shin Hye, who cares for her skin by drinking 2L of water every day and Yoo Yeon Suk who is a grooming guy who makes his own cosmetic products to use, have skin that is flawless even on a HDTV screen.

cr BNT News via Yeoniverse
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #108297

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Retaining the Korean title as 상의원 (sanguiwon), Yoo Yeon Seok’s newest movie is now officially titled <The Tailors>, only a slight departure from previous title of <Royal Tailor>. Slated to hit the big screen on December 2014, the movie releases its first ever trailer along with character poster. Check the video on Daum.

Following the official release of movie trailer and character poster, KingKong Official facebook page updated their status with a combined character poster and gave us another hint on Yoo Yeon Seok’s King character.

[#FILM #YooYeonSeok #‪‎유연석‬ #TheTailors]
“In the palace, there has never been a time where anything has belonged to me”
Are you curious about the actor Yoo Yeon Seok who had transformed into ‘A king who dreams of a perfect love”? ♡_♡
The poster for the movie <The Tailors>, which will be opening this coming December, has been released

cr: Yeoniverse
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, kimloveeun, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.531 seconds