TOPIC: 2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 10 months ago #127794

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks for the update sis @nicole...
Until now i haven't watched this movie with english sub
Anyone here who has the link for this
Please feel free to share....it will be much appreciated :)
Thanks in advance....

:luvluv: :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 10 months ago #127795

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Ohh Welcome sis @jenzzy I dont have link in this EETV, Me too never watched this kkkk

I just found it here
> www.facebook.com/ebc.eclub/videos/1147693105256489

CGx8SJzU8AAtB0U.jpg

CGx8SKNU8AAQPKC.jpg

CGx8SK2UAAA12qZ.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 10 months ago #127945

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Hello everyone :heartsh:

To all our Indonesian and Malaysian sisters, if you want to watch Sanguiwon with Malay and Indonesian subtitles try to download it from this link.

subscene.com/subtitles/the-royal-tailor

No app/ program needed just click on the subtitle itself and then download..

Hope someone would subbed it also in english...
If you have one, we would be grateful if you could share it.. :)
thank you :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, kenho85

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 10 months ago #128106

• purplecharm09
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 351
'Cart' And 'The Royal Tailor' Will Screen At The New York Asian Film Festival
Jun 10, 2015

The New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF) recently announced the lineup for the upcoming event. The festival, which is in its fourteenth year, is comprised of some of the most dynamic films in Asian cinema and leaders in the motion picture industry. NYAFF 2015 will feature screenings of several star-studded Korean movies.

NYAFF will host the international premiere of the Joseon Dynasty period film, "Empire of Lust." "Empire of Lust" stars Shin Ha Kyun (Mr. Baek) as Kim Min Jae, a talented general who excelled at protecting the dynastic borders. Jang Hyuk (Fated to Love You) portrays Prince Yi Bang Won, the fifth heir to the throne, who could have aspirations of ascending to leadership by any means necessarily. Kang Ha Neul also appears in the film as Jin. "Empire of Lust" will screen on June 27 at 6 p.m.

The breakout hit documentary, "My Love Don't Cross that River" will screen on June 28 at 9:15 p.m. "My Love Don't Cross that River" is considered to be the most successful independent Korean, to date. The movie poignantly focuses on the journey of a couple who attempts their impending deaths with hope, after 76-years of marriage.

The critically acclaimed film, "Revivre" is also included in the dynamic lineup of NYAFF 2015. "Revivre" is the 102 work of the 78-year-old filmmaker, Im Kwon Taek. "Revivre" will screen on July 1 at 9:00 p.m.

"Socialphobia," starring Byun Yo Han (Ex-Girlfriend Club) and Lee Joo Seung (Let's Eat 2) will screen on July 4 at 4:15 p.m. "Socialphobia" provides commentary on the phenomenon of Korean netizen harassment, through a psychological horror perspective.

On July 6, "Cart" director Boo Ji Young and producer Shim Jae Myung will be present for a Q&A session, which will coincide with the screening of the social commentary film. "Cart" stars Yum Jung Ah (Royal Family) as Sun Hee, a mother of two, who was employed at a discount retailer. EXO's D.O. also appears in a supporting role. The film explores the struggles of the poor, as they are faced by increasing economic threat by the top percent of Korean society. "Cart" will screen on June 6 at 8:45 p.m.

Director Yim Soo Rye will be present for the introduction of the modern Korean classic, "Waikiki Brothers," on July 7 at 6:30 p.m. She will follow this screening with a Q&A, which will coincide with the 8:45 showtime of her latest film, "The Whistleblower."

The preceding films will be screened at the Walter Reade Theater at the Film Society of Lincoln Center.

On July 9, SVA's Silas Theater will host two films starring some of Korea's hottest drama stars. At 6 p.m., "Twenty" starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM's Junho will screen, as part of the NYAFF lineup. "The Royal Tailor" starring Park Shin Hye will follow at 8:30 p.m., with a special appearance by Director Lee Won Suk.

Tickets for the New York Asian Film Festival go on-sale on June 11. Tickets are priced at $14 for the General Public, $11 for Seniors, and $9 for Film Society members.

For additional information, visit the websites for Subway Cinema and the New York Asian Film Festival.

credit: Adrienne Stanley (kdramastars.com)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, BadBat, kenho85

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 10 months ago #128107

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you @purplecharm
:heartsh:

part quote.....
"On July 9, SVA's Silas Theater will host two films starring some of Korea's hottest drama stars. At 6 p.m., "Twenty" starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM's Junho will screen, as part of the NYAFF lineup. "The Royal Tailor" starring Park Shin Hye will follow at 8:30 p.m., with a special appearance by Director Lee Won Suk.

Tickets for the New York Asian Film Festival go on-sale on June 11. Tickets are priced at $14 for the General Public, $11 for Seniors, and $9 for Film Society members."

SVA Theatre is in the "artistically-vibrant Chelsea neighborhood"
address:
333 W 23rd St, New York, NY 10011
(212) 592-2980

Oh I :pray: that I could watch "The Royal Taylor"
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 10 months ago #128284

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Montreal's Fantasia International Film Festival Will Feature 'The Royal Tailor' And 'Socialphobia'[/u]
BY ADRIENNE STANLEY

image-495.jpg

On June 11, Fantasia International Film Festival announced its second round of movies. Fantasia International Film Festival (Fantasia 2015) will occur over the span of three weeks from July 14 through August 4, 2015. Set in Montreal, Fantasia has emerged as one of North America's premiere film events.

The second wave features a strong lineup of Asian programming, including four prominent Korean movies.

The visual feast, "The Royal Tailor," will follow its appearance at the New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF) for its Canadian premiere at Fantasia 2015. A complex and insightful period film, "The Royal Tailor" stars Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok. Bolstered by a strong script and cast, "The Royal Tailor" led Park to receive Most Popular Actress honors at the 51st Baeksang Arts Awards.

My Note

The Royal Tailor may not have had a box office popularity at home but definitely is garnering interest outside Korea. After NY, it's coming to Montreal, Canada.

For a person like me.....apart from wanting to watch Shinhye ........a very big charm is the interest in the Korean culture from bygone era. The richness of clothes including the superior quality of cloth, the workmanship and design holds no little fascination.

Shinhye has worn over 30 hanboks designed at a great cost. I still remember a scene of her entering through the door wearing formal, luxurious and elegant golden one worn so gracefully as she walked towards the king holding his court.....

Would just watch the movie for its splendour .....what better if it's on the big screen.....but, alas.......it's in Montreal.....if it comes to Toronto , I will definitely be there....
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, pillow1616

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 10 months ago #128285

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
sis @Maris, will you be able to watch ? are you close to Montreal ?
I will be watching here with some friends :) I got them to go with me ;) this early, I am excited to watch it on the theater. I believe The Royal Tailor Director, Lee Won Suk will be there !!
8:30 evening showtime!
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, kenho85

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 10 months ago #128286

• Maris
Good morning Eve!
:)
Montreal is a 5 to 5 1/2 hrs journey by car if made without stopping. Going there does not seem possible due to various commitments during summers, Eve! But if it comes to Toronto....I will not miss it. I envy you but am happy that you get to enjoy it for the reasons I said above AND we will get first hand news from you. It will be a fun evening for you. I can feel your excitement. First, Lina meeting Shinhye in Hong Kong ....then you seeing her movie in theatre.
:woohoo:
Who is next❓
:luvluv:
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 10 months ago #128288

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh you're far... I am flying next weekend for a friend's sat wedding in Montreal but will fly back sun afternoon. It's only 1 hr 35 mins.

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 10 months ago #128497

• Maris
[Torrent] TheRoyalTailor / Sanguiwon .......ENG SUB

www.asiatorrents.me/index.php?page=torre...997fae15af96d8e650f6

Via Mohammed Sunbae

image-510.jpg

Movie: The Royal Tailor
Revised romanization: Sanguiwon
Director: Lee Won-Suk
Producer: Yun Chang-Suk
Cinematographer: Kim Ji-Young
Release Date: December 24, 2014
Runtime: 127 min.
Distributor: Showbox/Mediaplex

Plot
Depicts the love lives, jealousies and desires of those that work within the Sanguiwon during the Joseon Dynasty period. The Sanguiwon are responsible for the attire worn by royalty.
Dol-Seok (Han Suk-Kyu) is the best master artisan in charge of royal attire. He views set rules as paramount to his job. Kong-Jin (Ko Soo) is a genius like designer, born with dexterity and an excellent sense. He was brought to the palace by nobleman Pan-Soo (Ma Dong-Seok) who first spotted his talent.
The King (Yoo Yeon-Seok) and Queen (Park Shin-Hye) then become embroiled in a critical case because of the royal attire made by Dol-Seok and Kong-Jin.

Notes:
1. Filming began February 21, 2014 and finished on July 2, 2014.

Cast:
Han Suk-Kyu as Dol-Seok
Ko Soo as Kong-Jin
Park Shin-Hye as Queen
Yoo Yeon-Seok as King
Lee Yoo-Bi as Royal Concubine Soui
Ma Dong-Seok as Pan-Soo
Shin So-Yul as Wol-Hyang
Bae Sung-Woo as Je-Jo
Jo Dal-Hwan as Dae-Gil

Awards:
2015 (51st) PaekSang Arts Awards - May 26, 2015 : Most Popular Actress (Park Shin-Hye)

Screenshots:

image-511.jpg

image-512.jpg

image-513.jpg

image-514.jpg

image-515.jpg

www.asiatorrents.me/index.php?page=torre...997fae15af96d8e650f6

Via Mohammed Sunbae

My Note

Do wish someone would enlighten me as how to watch this in English using this torrent link......
Feel so dumb right now..... :(
Narjess, Jenzzy, Kim, Eve ( oops ....she is attending a wedding in Montreal) , anyone????

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds