Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 11 months ago #128539

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

not subbed :(

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 11 months ago #128589

• purplecharm09
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 351

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

all credits to where it's due :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, aki_lala

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 11 months ago #128591

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
No worries sis @purplecharm.....no rules are violated
Thank you for the tutorials.....must find time to do this :)
I really want to watch 'Sanguiwon' with eng sub....

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, sarah.94

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 11 months ago #128597

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Thank u soo much @purplecharm from little time I was search about this :-V :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 11 months ago #128602

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

[ENG SUB] TheRoyalTailor Sanguiwon

Starring: Park Shin Hye , YooYeonSeok , HanSukKyu , KoSoo , LeeYooBi

vimeo.com/130787455
t.co/9jU7L0O3U4

Credit : Mohammed Sunbae

My Note

FINALLY!...............

:pray:
:piggyrabbit

Thanks to Mohammed Sunbae..........will watch it tonight.....on Vimeo...
Enjoy!
:ding:

Purplecharm ....thank you very much for your detailed explanation for all of us. It's very much appreciated
:heartsh:
Unfortunately it was not for a technologically deficient person like me ........ :blink: :unsure: :(

!

Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, BadBat, aki_lala

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 11 months ago #128605

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
That's the right word.....FINALLY!
Thanks sis @maris.....ill watch it tonight :)

CHc0sLJUcAAc2Ra.jpg

CHc0sNDUwAAHnLC.jpg

CHc0rf4UsAAcwNq.jpg

CHc0rMEUwAEE8H8.jpg

cr Mohammed Sunbae
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, seirazde, sarah.94, twingals, aki_lala

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 11 months ago #128640

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you for all the hard works by @mohamed sunbae in translating/posting the vimeo video !!
I love the "Sanguiwon" film.... understanding better with the translation is amazingly a beautiful piece of storytelling.... opps I almost spill the spoilers...

Park Shin Hye is awesome portraying her character as the Queen! you can feel her emotions too! a different character from what we've seen her in dramas.... restrained, everything she's feeling showed on her face, her demeanor, her pacing !! Shinhye is daebak !!

all I can say.... it is worth watching ! the scenes made me glued on the screen ! not wanting to miss out on what was said, what transpired, what is to happen next.... each character is perfect for the role.... oh Yoo Bi ! oh Yoo Yeon-Seok ! oh Han Suk-Kyu ! and ohhh Ko Soo ! amazing !!!

The relationships, jealousies and horrid ambitions of those that work within the Sanguiwon (responsible for the Royalty's wardrobe) during the Joseon Dynasty. Under the direction of Lee Won-Suk !

I won't mind watching it again on the big screen this coming July in SVA threater. I am eager and excited to convince my friends more to watch with me !
I love the movie
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, twingals

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 11 months ago #128644

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Thanks you so much to everyone here :heartsh:
@purplecharm for the procedure :heartsh:
@maris for the link :heartsh:

I just finished watching it and ahhh.. Much more appreciated with subs than the first time watching it..I love the all the characters Yoo Yeon suk,Suk kyu,Koo Soo, yu bi and our dearest shinhye..whooaa.. The emotions that the casts pulled up all together.. Just love the story and the movie itself :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, twingals, aki_lala

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 11 months ago #128648

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
The cold king and the lonely queen are playful offcam :P

image-114.jpg

image-115.jpg

Now with the mistress =D

image-116.jpg

Ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, twingals

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 8 years 10 months ago #128708

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Win Tickets To See Park Shin Hye's 'The Royal Tailor' At The New York Asian Film Festival

JUN 17, 2015 | 07:50 AM EDT
BY ADRIENNE STANLEY
L

image-521.jpg

Han Suk Kyu stars as Jo Dol Seok, a tailor who was responsible for outfitting three generations of kings. Dol Seok is faced with difficulty when he denies a request from the queen to replace a clothing item of the king. Park Shin Hye portrays the queen with icy determination, opposite Yoo Yeon Seok, who is the king. When her request is denied by Dol Seok, she seeks out another talented tailor. Go So is Lee Gong Jin, an expert hanbok craftsman and ladies man.

"The Royal Tailor" is a fascinating period study of deception and revenge. Director Lee Won Suk will be present for the NY Asian Film Festival screening.
Tickets for "The Royal Tailor" can be purchased through the NY Asian Film Festival ticketing page. Showtimes for other films can be found on the website and Facebook page for the film festival.
KDramastars is giving away three pairs of tickets to see "The Royal Tailor."

Here's how you can win a pair of tickets:
1. Like our Facebook page at
www.facebook.com/KDramaStars
2. Share this post on Facebook or Twitter!
3. Fill out this form completely with the information needed.
goo.gl/forms/haxzF35thi

This contest is only available to United States residents. All information will be kept private. This contest ends Monday, July 7th at midnight (EST) Winners will be emailed privately. You must respond within 24 hours to claim the prize.

My Note

Hullo Everyone!
Calling all American nationals and also admirers of Shinhye!
Eve are you there❓ :lol:
And others I don't know of........
This is just for you......

Btw......finished watching the movie........detailed impressions later but all I can ponder about right now is the thought that why did it not do better at box office❓

As one thinks about it........just look at Shinhye's spell bounding beauty below .......that was specially evident throughout the movie. It must have been wonderous to watch on the big screen.....I have taken the liberty to make my very own big screen of her face below.......in admiration...
. :ding:

I envy you Eve and all the others getting the chance to see it..........I will definitely watch again in the theatre if it ever comes near my part of the world.......

image-523.jpg

image-524.jpg

Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, twingals
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.422 seconds