Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138500

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Park Shin-hye said, "I felt comforted the whole time I read the scenario. I want the audience to feel what I felt"

From the above statement, you can already feel what the movie will be like. Her role will be the "Pillar" for both brothers. Nevertheless, she will face resentment and bickering along the way. I guess it will also show how she changes the lives of the brothers. Of course we hope the ending will be beautiful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, Paris35, Sidy, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138501

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Hurray....happy to hear the news that she is doing this movie! Let's do the happy dance! :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Her role for this movie remind me of this when she was young.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138502

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Eve......thanks for the light-hearted moments...
:luvluv:
Btw, the brothers are real ones so they are the ones blood related....

DOH....I definitely think that the whole movie will be a beautiful one and not just the ending...
With the writer of the Miracle of room 7 penning the script ...I do not expect anything less than the best..

Yummiejeu......you really picked the right video when thinking of Shinhye being the judo coach. she must be training along these lines Nowadays.... :P

I have always loved movies and dramas where people overcome the hurdles and challenges of lives and emerge better people from that . That's why movies based on true life people are always wonderful to watch. I see no reason why this movie"hung" will not be that too..
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, Paris35, BadBat, syelin88, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138512

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
They are officially filming today !!!
:luvluv:

Park Shin Hye Joins Jo Jeong Seok and EXO′s D.O in ′Hyung′

CJ Entertainment revealed on October 19 that Park Shin Hye will be starring alongside Jo Jeong Seok and EXO′s D.O in the film Hyung.

Hyung is about a shameless swindler (Jo Jeong Seok), who returns home to his younger brother (D.O), a successful Judo athlete, after 15 years and the events that ensue while they live together involuntarily.

Jo Jeong Seok will play the shameless older brother Doo Sik, who is in prison for fraud but successfully gets parole by using his national athlete brother as an excuse. D.O will play the younger brother Doo Young, whose life gets tangled when he is involved in an accident right before national trials. Park Shin Hye will play Soo Hyun, a Judo coach who learns of their ordeal and offers them a second chance.

Park Shin Hye s expected to emit an energy that lifts the tension between the two brothers as a promising Judo coach. She said, "Hyung is a project that became a source of hope and comfort for me as I read the scenario. I want to relay the exact emotions I felt to those who watch the film. I′m happy to take part in a good project like this."

The actors and producers of Hyung gathered for a good luck ritual on October 12. Filming will begin on October 19 and will hit theaters sometime next year.

source: MWave interest.me
:heartsh:

;) yes not related by blood as like a family :lol:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, jhen30, Paris35, BadBat, syelin88, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138514

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin-hye joins Jo Jung-seok, D.O. in new movie Hyung
by girlfriday | October 19, 2015

image-34.jpeg

The leading cast is complete and cameras are rolling for the new film Hyung (Big Brother), starring Jo Jung-seok (Oh My Ghostess) and EXO’s D.O. (It’s Okay, It’s Love) as a pair of estranged brothers.

Park Shin-hye (Pinocchio) is the latest addition to the cast, and she’ll play the energizing character who helps clear the air between the brothers.

The human drama comes from writer Yoo Young-ah of sports movies Korea/As One and No Breathing and director Kwon Soo-kyung of Barefoot Ki-bongie. It stars Jo Jung-seok as a shameless con artist hyung who suddenly shows up on Little Bro D.O.’s doorstep unannounced, after fifteen years apart. The film is about their tenuous reunion as they start living together.

Jo Jung-seok is a con artist serving jail time, while D.O. plays a promising judo athlete who was once at the top of his game. But he suffers an unfortunate accident just before the national team selection, taking him out of the running. His fortune starts to get twisted with that incident, and then Hyung somehow uses his little brother as an excuse to get early parole and moves in with him.

Park Shin-hye has been cast as a young judo coach with a bright future who unintentionally learns of D.O.’s hardships and challenges him to start over, offering him a second chance at life. And she’ll also be the one to lift the delicate tension between the brothers. I love a good uplifting sports drama and I like the cast, but I’m most looking forward to the brotherly reunion and (hopefully) mending of fences between them.

Hyung is currently in production for a 2016 release.

My Note

May I say that I just love the synopsis and the character that Shinhye will be playing because it sounds promising in terms of what she can display to the audience as an actress of high caliber.........even if the role may not be the main one.....it is by no means a small or an unimportant one......

Wish Shinhye hits the ball out of the field with this role.......wish her all the best!

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, jhen30, Paris35, BadBat, syelin88, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138529

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
TYPE [WORKING TITLE]

CRuRevdUwAAbEAF.jpg

2016 RELEASED

CRuReveUwAIQwjp.jpg

movie_image2.jpg

movie_image3.jpg

director
Image coming soon
Gwonsugyeong
Type (working title), 2015
Starring
Movie image
Cockpit
movie_image.jpg

Dogyeongsu
Diowe live next door to the exo, 2015
movie_image1.jpg

Park Shin Hye
download-3.jpg

Summary
Shameless impostor type (cockpit) appeared to induce the coolest player brother (dogyeongsu) out at home only 15 years suddenly, the story takes place while the unwanted cohabitation.
The plot More

cr.m.movie.naver.com/m/endpage/movie/Basic.nhn?movieCode=142803 …
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138577

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
K-Star Live News on movie "Hyung"

cr. @0158nicole
t.co/eGbxLT1yWD
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat, syelin88, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138696

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Woaaah, I am kinda late to say congrats to our beloved Shinhye. Congratulations my one of role models, beloved Shinhye for her recent movie 'Hyeong' I am so happy for her. I wish her all the best! Cheers! :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, jhen30, Paris35

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138869

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye started filming today, according to her agency, S.A.L.T.

ParkShinHye ] 오늘 신혜님의 영화 #형 촬영이 시작되었습니다. 영화 속 수현은 어떤 모습일까요. 즐거운 마음으로 기다려주세요^.^
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88, k_xs

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138870

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
hello @sis eve here's the salt tweet. the continuation of your post...

S.A.L.T.엔터테인먼 @2013_SALT [ #박신혜 #ParkShinHye ] 오늘 신혜님의 영화 #형 촬영이 시작되었습니다.

CR_GmMxUsAA-fWn.jpg

Parkshinhye Has Starting shooting the movie Brother #형 today.

◇ #미녀코치수현을기대해 #사진은HSTYLE

cr.@2013_SALT
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Sidy, syelin88
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.802 seconds