Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138394

• pochacco
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 87
Hi everyone, I run around this site in couple months and like the way you guys sharing information to others. As a new follower to Shin Hye, I feel relieved that she will participate in this movie for sure. Love to hear news about her acting whether film or drama, which we can see her on screen soon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138398

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Synopsis

JO Jung-suk, DOH Kyung-soo co-star in new family drama Older Brother (Korean title). ( along with Park Shin Hye).....It is a story about two brothers who cohabit as the swindling older brother (JO) appears to the younger brother (DOH) fifteen years after he left home........there will be tears and compassion as it tells the tales of small and large hurdles endured by the brothers.

JOwill play a shameless swindler Du Sik, who succeeds in getting a parole from his sentence on pretext of taking care of his younger brother

DOH plays the younger brother who used to be a promising judo player but ends up with his life all twisted as he meets with an unexpected accident right before his selection contest for the national team.

Park Shin Hye plays a woman who has an affectionate relationship with D.O. but has a bickering one with Jo Jung Suk’s character

KWON says “I wish the audience could think about what family means while watching this film.”

It is all actors and actresses’ desire to perform in a good film. That is why I chose Older Brother without hesitation. The charming point of the film is the human story that everyone will find easy to relate to. I am already excited,” said JO on a press release.

Barefoot Ki-Bong director KWON Soo-kyung will direct the film, while Miracle in Cell No.7 writer YOO Young-a writes the screenplay.

Source: koreanfilm

My Note

Hullo everyone!
may I take this opportunity to welcome pochacco....please feel free to take a breather here as often as possible as you run through our site. We would love it... :P

Finally......we get a confirmation from Shinhye's agency even if it was the last one to do so....after the news is splattered all over the media and the shooting to commence a day after on 19th. October.

Nothing new there so we continue as we have been doing until now....discussing, getting excited just at the promise of any news of Shinhye project. The movie will be released in 2016......nothing this year.

With her decision to complete her studies by going back to university.....we did expect the long gap in seeing her in a drama or movie BUT I really did not expect to miss that so much.

The synopsis, cast , director and writer all makes me anticipate this movie a lot. Shinhye might not share the same screen space as the two male leads around whom the story seem to be based ......but definitely the importance of her character's role in their lives seem to be there.

Shinhye does not hesitate to take up any role that challenges her as an actress or which fascinates her. This fact can be seen from her movies Cyrano Agency, MOR7, Royal Tailor etc. Also one though does crop in my mind that with her studies the time available might not allow her to commit in more meatier roles ...

I can foresee the changes for the better in the personalities of all three main characters as they come closer together in a way that will surely warm everyone's heart in a cocoon of warm fuzzy ball.....can anything be better❓ :P

One thing does seem clear to me that this movie will be another emotional roller coaster of a human drama along the pattern of MOR7 .....only this time it will explore a heart-wrenching touching story of a relationship between brothers rather than father and his child.

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, wee2, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy, ObserShinHye and this user have 1 others thankyou

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138399

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Hello Sis @pochacco, nice to see U =D I'm also still new here =D

Thank U for sharing sis @maris, it's nice to see U too =D
I'm so happy, finally we get what we want, PSH's confirmation for this role, I hope to see her in more and more challenging roles in the future =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, klebis

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138408

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
This movie is getting me excited like everyone else.....
At this point, anything that would make me see her on screen would do
be it a drama or a movie.....simply because you are missed a lot
Way to go Shin Hye.....looking forward to your movie Hyeung! Fighting!!!

CRmrBwfUcAAZMX2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy and this user have 2 others thankyou

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138422

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Count me in with the overflowing excitement sisters.. :)
Have read that Hyung casts will start filming today..
Just not sure of when was this photo taken.. :blush:

image-15.jpeg

Link:
blog.naver.com/cinemaplus/220512730961
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, klebis, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138423

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Thanks sis @seirazde for sharing, finally we could see the three of them in one picture =D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138425

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Finally we know her name in this movie

photo644658.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye is starring in the movie "Brothers".

"Brothers" is the story of a fraud brother (Jo Jeong-seok) suddenly appearing in front of his popular Judo athlete brother (Do Kyeong-soo) and living with him.

Jo Jeong-seok and Do Kyeong-soo were cast previously and now with Park Shin-hye, the cast is complete. Jo Jeong-seok plays Doo-sik, an imbecile brother who lies about his national athlete brother to gets himself bail from prison. Do Kyeong-soo plays Doo-yeong, a former national athlete who was in an unfortunate accident a day before the nationals.

Park Shin-hye plays Soo-hyeon, a Judo coach who tries to convince Doo-yeong into leading a second life.

Park Shin-hye said, "I felt comforted the whole time I read the scenario. I want the audience to feel what I felt".

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138430

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

the cast... YES! Ohh.. a single picture and im going crazy! :touched :touched :ding: ;)
I read that she isnt wearing heels on this picture.. their heights doesnt have much difference. I guess its kinda new to me that her co-stars are not too tall.. i get used to seeing sh paired up with model turned actors (kwb,ljs,kyk) and lmh. =X
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138435

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Park Shin Hye Joins Jo Jeong Seok and EXO′s D.O in ′Hyung′

CJ Entertainment revealed on October 19 that Park Shin Hye will be starring alongside Jo Jeong Seok and EXO′s D.O in the film Hyung.

Hyung is about a shameless swindler (Jo Jeong Seok), who returns home to his younger brother (D.O), a successful Judo athlete, after 15 years and the events that ensue while they live together involuntarily.

98921002.jpg

Jo Jeong Seok will play the shameless older brother Doo Sik, who is in prison for fraud but successfully gets parole by using his national athlete brother as an excuse. D.O will play the younger brother Doo Young, whose life gets tangled when he is involved in an accident right before the national trials. Park Shin Hye will play Soo Hyun, a Judo coach who learns of their ordeal and offers them a second chance.

Park Shin Hye is expected to emit an energy that lifts the tension between the two brothers as a promising Judo coach. She said, "Hyung is a project that became a source of hope and comfort for me as I read the scenario. I want to relay the exact emotions I felt to those who watch the film. I′m happy to take part in a good project like this."

The actors and producers of Hyung gathered for a good luck ritual on October 12. Filming will begin on October 19 and will hit theaters sometime next year.

Photo credit CJ Entertainment
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Verba_, Maris, seirazde, wee2, Paris35, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #138437

• pochacco
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 87
Thanks Sis: Maris & Syeline88 for warm welcome. Nice to see you and everyone.

As I though, her agency has waited until the script out before offical announcement. Even the storyline is interesting, the script gives more detial for her role. I can't wait for the shooting :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, BadBat, syelin88
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.523 seconds