Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 3 months ago #143331

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Someone saw Jo JungSuk at Shinhye's parents resto today..The person also said that Shinhye was also there..

solaflora.kr/220587541931

Shinhye , JungSuk and KyungSoo at Hyung's wrap up party last night..
instagram.com/p/BAHhdISJ0Ig/…
cr: m._.s7

image-49.png

Via pearl 0204

My Note:
Shinhye lives up to her reputation of befriending all her costars........Jo Jung Suk......being the latest one from her long line of friends. This is something exceptional about Shinhye.....her ingrained ability to be good at people skills and maintain relationships......
I have yet to come across a person who has not become at ease around her and become her friend.....
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 3 months ago #143338

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Shinhye gave a signed card and @m._.s7 posted it

link.... IG
:heartsh:

awww Jo JungSuk came to Little Tin Drums resto... nice ! It is great that Shinhye was there too. Lucky fans to witness it. :) He was funny in Youth Over Flowers teaser. Like him in Oh My Ghostess drama too. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 3 months ago #143349

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
img-062cf71aef10cc0c2501d88f8f7a151b.jpg

img-47a0ec3a0749e4bfcc6041adfc3fd442.jpg

cr: owner
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by BluenB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 3 months ago #143350

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Jo Jung-suk, Do Kyung-soo, Park Shin-hye finally finish shooting the movie Hyung
Posted by: Steven , January 5, 2016

The movie Hyung (working title) as finally finished shooting after three months, with the final scene being wrapped up no Thursday December 31st. Hyung means older brother in Korean when said by a younger brother. Hyung is distributed by CJ Entertainment, produced by Choice Cut, and directed by Kwon Soo-kyung.

In the movie Hyung, Dusick is a hyung who has moved away from home 15 years ago, and become a brazen conman. While his younger brother Doo-young has done well for himself as a judo instructor. The movie takes places when Dusick hyung suddenly bursts into the life of Dusick, and the two begin living together.

Jo Jung-suk plays the brazen con artist hyung, who is let out on conditional parole to his younger brother who is a member of the national Judo team. Do Kyung-soo of EXO plays Doo-young, who is about to attend a nation judo competition, when his life get thrown for a twist when the incident happens one fateful morning and the two brothers begin their life of squabbling.

Doo-young is given a second shot at his judo career, when he meets judo coach Soo-hyun (played by Park Shin-hye).

Hyung started shooting on October 19th, and finished about three months later on December 31st. When the filming wrapped up in Songpa-gu Seoul on a cold winter night, they did not let their weariness disturb the happy atmosphere. Do Kyung-soo and Jo Jung-suk make a genuine brother like bond during the shooting, looking after each other and making a lasting relationship, which is sure to come out in the movie.

After the shooting, Jo Jung-suk who plays Dusick said “Thanks to the hard work of all the support staff, we finished the shooting soundly. I hope you all look forward to seeing this new facet of my Dongseng (younger brother) Doo-young / Kyung-soo.”

Do Kyung-soo who plays Doo-young said “It hasn’t really sunk in yet. Thanks to the hard work of the staff, the director and my hyung Jung-suk, we have created a great movie which was also fun to make.”

The movie’s sole female Park Shin-hye said “It is a movie that handles the story of two loving brothers very well. The two of them looked like they were genuinely happy whenever they were on set.”

The production crew expects post production to last into the second half of 2016, but it is aiming to release the movieie the same year.

Article by Han Jihee of Get It K, Photos by Get It K DB
Copyright ⓒ Get It K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 3 months ago #143351

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
some picture from the afterparty of Hyung....

cr: fydokyungsoo
:ding:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, BluenB, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 3 months ago #143364

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Brother (working title) wrapped up filming on December 31st.

The movie Brother is a story about a shameless conman of an older brother (Doosik) who, after fifteen years, reappears without warning in the life of his judoka younger brother, where they start an unwanted cohabitation.

In Brother, Jo Jungseok plays the brazen conman older brother Doosik, who uses the pretext of his younger brother, a national-level judoka, to be let out on parole. Do Kyungsoo plays the younger brother Dooyoung, a judoka whose life takes a sharp turn one morning before a national competition due to an unfair accident. They will boast chemistry as bickering brothers.

With Park Shinhye, who suggests a second life for Dooyoung, pitching in, Chungmuro’s praised hot icons have been the subject of talk before filming had even started.

The movie Brother started shooting last October 19 and went on for three months before finishing up on December 31, 2015. The last one took place overnight at Songpa, Seoul, where the atmosphere stayed warm despite the cold weather.

In particular, there has been buzz over Jo Jungseok and Do Kyungsoo’s uncommon male-male chemistry, unreservedly watching out for each other and livening up the set.

After filming, Jo Jungseok raised anticipation for the film’s special tenderness and his work with Do Kyungsoo with, “We finished filming safely thanks to the staff. Kyungsoo’s going to show off a new color as my younger brother Dooyoung, so I ask for your anticipation.”

Do Kyungsoo said, “I still haven’t processed it. The great director, staff, and our Jungseok hyung guided me so well so I could have a lot of fun filming.”

Park Shinhye, the only woman, put in her last impressions: “It’s a movie that deals with an immensely warm story between two brothers. I had a lot of fun on set with the two of them too.”

Brother (working title) is in post-production, and is aiming to open in 2016.

Source: Newsway trans by fydk
:heartsh:

Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 3 months ago #143383

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Another pic from Hyeung.....

CX93MV5UwAAUG-t.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, narjess89, klebis, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 3 months ago #143393

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Tadaaaa and here is the original pict :)

bhf.jpg

cr @ira_spes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 3 months ago #143394

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks sis@narjess89 for the picture. Wonder who is he? Is he a staff of Hyung or cast? :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 3 months ago #143395

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
I wonder too sis @yummiejeu hehehehehe no idea but his face is familiar :)

mmmm here is another pict of "Hyung" cast

bi.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds