Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #135972

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Yes @syelin88 she is wiiling to act with younger actors (like YSH) because she won't be linked with dating rumours with them as she don't date man younger than her (that is what she says in her interviews)... hehehe
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #135994

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
;) let us not get ahead of ourselves here.... :side: We have not heard Shinhye to comment on why she picks this movie "Hyung"

We have read both actors' comments.....

The film is about an arrogant swindler older brother, played by Jo Jung Suk, who leaves home and suddenly returns after 15 years to his talented judo athlete younger brother (D.O.). The plot will focus on what happens as they live together.

Jo Jung Suk said, "It's every actor's ambition to take part in a good production. So I willingly chose this movie. It's a human story that everyone can sympathize with, and that's its best point. I'm already looking forward to it. I will greet you all with a good image, so I ask for a lot of interest."

D.O.'s character is a judo athlete, but right before he was about to enter a competition to become a national athlete, he gets into an unfortunate accident, and in one day, his life turns upside down.

So regarding his role, D.O. said, "This is a role I haven't played yet, so I have even more ambition to do well. I read the scenario in one sitting, and I trembled with excitement and couldn't sleep. I won't forget that feeling and I will immerse myself in acting."

Filming begins in October, and the movie is set to premiere next year!
source: Allkpop, August 25, 2015
:ding:

Meanwhile, on Sept 19th she was at a BrunoMagli store for photo and love bag event where proceeds is going to one of her charities. She also attended her friend Lee Seung Hwan's concert. And currently attends Theatre and Film at Chung-Ang University.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #136037

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Is it true that PSH has already confirmed her role in this movie? There are no articles of this on any of the Kpop news sites.
If they have met I am sure they would have announced her character's name in this movie. The other Kdrama that I was hoping that PSH could join was "Signal" but they have announced that Kim Hye Soo will lead. I was hoping for PSH to take on an action movie or drama. Her mother said her dream was to be a police woman...hehehe. If she can't be in real life at least she can act as one in a drama. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #136039

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
DOH wrote:
Is it true that PSH has already confirmed her role in this movie? There are no articles of this on any of the Kpop news sites.
If they have met I am sure they would have announced her character's name in this movie. The other Kdrama that I was hoping that PSH could join was "Signal" but they have announced that Kim Hye Soo will lead. I was hoping for PSH to take on an action movie or drama. Her mother said her dream was to be a police woman...hehehe. If she can't be in real life at least she can act as one in a drama. :D

I want signal too, TT yes, it was confirmed shnhye will be playing in the Movie,- Still Im thankful- possibly it will be a ticket for the next year's Paeksang- that all i wanter and important for me LOL :D

Good Evening/Morning @DOH unni and rest of alll here
Happy Spazzing ~
Hugs :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #136041

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Good Evening to u too @Nicole and everyone here too.. You are in Seoul, right? So we are an hour's difference.

Yesss, :bingo: I am also hoping that Shin Hye will be a Paeksang winner too next year. Very important is the strength of the storyline as many movies are being released in 2016 and some are already box office like The Throne, etc... Just :pray: that the storyline will be as good as both the lead actors say it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #136082

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Is it true that Shinhye unnie is gonna begin the shooting of Hyung movie this October? then when will the shooting of Hyung movie end? in this December or January guys?if u know, please tell me.

By the way i have a feeling that Shinhye unnie is gonna have a great success in year 2016.
Finishing her study at college
imagesnn.jpg

Getting many awards for her acting in Hyung movie
imagesHH.jpg

Then, Acting in a very great drama, like action drama, maybe? :D
imagesJ.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35, BadBat

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #136086

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello sis @syelin and @nicole.....
i am just thinking too that if she starts shooting by October.....most likely movie will be shown early next year
Will it be included in Paeksang nominees?....i really hope so because of the Popularity Award as @nicole mentioned
It will be sad if Shin Hye will not win it......she won it for 5 consecutive years :)

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #136088

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Hello to everyone here.. :)
Hi sis @Syelin.. :)
I really hope that this movie would give a ticket to Shinhye to attend next years' Paeksang..
As what Sis@Jenzzy rightly said, it will be a not so good position if Shinhye misses the Paeksang award that she consistently secured during the previous years..
Hoping for the Best..
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat, syelin88

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #136093

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Yes, sis @Jenzzy and @seirazde, i hope Shinhye Unnie is gonna finish Hyung movie sooner, so she could go for paeksang awards. Go for it Shinhye Unnie! Fighting!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde

2016 - 형 / Hyung / Brother 8 years 6 months ago #136123

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Hello everyone! :)
I am positively hoping that she'll attend next year's paeksang since paeksang is usually in may i hope "Hyung" will be on cinemas before march or april. :D
Thag gives the cast crew enough tine for the filming and editing right? :-v
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, syelin88
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.530 seconds