Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 SBS Drama Awards

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 3 months ago #77052

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
But only halfway through airing??? Does that even justify her whole acting ability based on only 7 eps??? And im peeved at how ppl bashed Shinhye for winning Excellence award but Yoona winning it have more support than being bashed..

Yoona is indeed a lucky girl. She got famous through group work even thouh she's not the main vocalist nor main dancer, yet she is the most popular un her group. She won Excellence award only after few years in the acting industry even her drama is only halfway airing. She got herself Seunggi who is smart, well liked and a nice guy. On top, ppl like their pairing. Of course Seunggi is also lucky to get her since she always topped the looks poll(maybe not to me, but a lot of guys think so). But between those two i think Yoona is the luckier one. Seunggi works solo so he build his career on his own. Whereas Yoona through her girl group when she's not even the main vocalist nor dancer

When i first heard she won i was indifferent coz i didnt watch her drama. But after discovering the drama is still halfway airing with low ratings......hmmm

And instead of their values going down after the dating confirmation, it will increase as many advertising agencies will want to have Yoona and Seunggi as ambassadors
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by nzida.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 3 months ago #77054

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Sis nzida, I know it is upsetting when we see someone who hasn't work as hard and as long as our PSH get all the awards and recognition but one thing we need to remember is that PSH has earned her place in this industry and she has the respect of not only her fellow actors but directors and writers and the staff that work with her. I don't think that is the case with others previously mentioned.
There always going to be people bashing cuz they have nothing better to do but to those I would say: two successful dramas and a movie in on year and plenty of awards,not to mention a solid 10 year career!! Take that !!
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elsiec.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, vertige25, Maris, hacci143

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 3 months ago #77058

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@SIS NZIDA: YEAP I AGREE WITH SIS ELSIEC . I REALLY DONT WANT TO DWELL ON THE TOPIC OF YOONA. I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT HER. ALL I KNOW IS SHIN HYE HAS SOLIDIFIED HER PLACE IN THE INDUSTRY AND HAS EARNED THE RESPECT OF ALL HER SUNBAES. IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT IS SAD THEY HAVE TO RESORT TO GIVING YOONA AN AWARD AND BEST COUPLE TO INCREASE THE RATINGS. SUCH DESPERATION TO HELP HER OUT. I HARDLY DOUBT IT WILL GO THAT MUCH HIGHER, AT LEAST NOT AS HIGH AS HEIRS. THEY JUST BROKE DOUBLE DIGITS THIS WEEK. I DONT THINK IT WILL GET ANY HIGHER.

OF COURSE THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BASHERS. JUST THINK THE FLIP SIDE. SHIN HYE HAS SO MANY FANS IN KOREA AND OVERSEAS. AND WHATS EVEN CRAZIER IS SHE HAS SO MANY FEMALE FANS WHICH IS HARD FOR A FEMALE ENTERTAINER. SO WHAT IF SHE DOES NOT TOP THE BEAUTY POLLS. AT LEAST SHE IS NATURALLY PRETTY AND HONESTLY I CAN EASILY LIST OFF 10 ACTRESSES PRETTIER THAN YOONA. YOONA HAS GONE UNDER THE KNIFE AND BESIDES ANOREXIC SKINNY I DO NOT FIND HER APPEALING AT ALL IN ANY WAY. ALL SHE HAS IS A LARGE COMPANY TO BACK HER UP.

SIS NZIDA ITS NOT WORTH IT TO GET ALL WORKED UP OVER ALL THE BASHERS. ITS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME. FOCUS ON THE GOOD THINGS HAPPENING TO SHIN HYE. :)
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Maris

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 3 months ago #77059

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i know it's hard to contain our disagreement with the most recent drama awards outside of SBS and it seems that 'idols' are being preferred over other better senior actors/actress...in this case we know of a couple of them...i don't want to say their names but i'm sure you know who they are (and yes, both are related to LSG)..Then again, life isn't always fair, and it's not them to blame but the award giving body who is entirely to be blamed for allowing that to happen. And those who truly worked the hardest will soon be richfully rewarded. Nothing good happens to the ones who were just freely given an award for just gracing a series, just because they have a huge following or pretty faces, in the end, we know that our girl will reap the rewards she worked hard to earn.

Shin Hye spent close to half of her life and worked her butt off to get to where she's at...i'm just really really really HAPPY for our girl because she's received so many blessings and 2013 was a very rewarding year for her. I sincerely hope that she will continue to be blessed as she rightfully deserve to be rewarded!!!

I really love how SH is such a mother hen at her young age....this is her young YeSol of Miracle Cell7, this girl will grow up to be just like her if SH becomes one of her 'sister'
9b81fe9e72e311e39c910ee2ec025087_8.jpg

She's sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful here....like LMH said, she's a GODDESS...
BbxmJF_CcAAPRKy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, vertige25, Maris, hacci143

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 3 months ago #77062

• nzida
  • Expert Star
Thank u dear sisters, and i'm sorry. I just needed to vent out my feelings over the injusticeness and where else can i ramble but here in PSHIC? Now that that's out of my system, i'm relieved! I hope 2014 will be another rewarding year for Shinhye
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, Maris

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 3 months ago #77064

• Mandy
Thank you almontel for your wise words. That is what I have learned over the years. Even in our lives, it's the same. Nothing good every happens to the ones free-riding but the ones who work for what they have end up reaping the rewards. Sure, it takes longer but when you do reap those rewards, you treasure it all the more and it is much more satisfying. Hence, that is why Shin Hye was so emotional during her speech. I didn't watch the other awards show but did the "others" even cry?

I wonder when they hugged? Young Ye Seul really loves her unnie. What is her real name anyways?

@ sis nzida: One more thing I'll say.... Shin Hye has the ability to hold large fan meetings solo but can Yoona without her SNSD crew? Highly unlikely. What does that tell you? I don't even want to mention Bae Suzy. Her getting Top Excellence already is just pure joke. It's also an insult to all the veteran actors who have toiled away at the industry for years.

And one more note...remember KBS was the one who gave an award to 5 couples!! So....nothing special.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, nzida, vertige25

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 3 months ago #77065

• nzida
  • Expert Star
Sis Mandy, for that i hope Shinhye maintains with SBS. And kbs giving out 5 awards to best couple is already a big joke. I mean, 2 is ok but 5??? Lol! MBC was weird too. I wonder between those 3 stations which produced big hits? I know Minho always take projects under sbs

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 3 months ago #77066

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
@Mandy her name is Kal So Won..

sowon.jpg

About those idols... lets not talk about 'them' here.. its annoying.. wakakkakaka..

As for me, I just hope, SOME PABOS peoples STOP claiming Master's Sun actress deserve Shinhye's award more..
They're NOT rivals because Heirs and Master's Sun is nominated in DIFFERENT categories. :dry:
Heirs is in Mid-Length Drama and Master's Sun is in Mini-Series.. dont they know that FACT???.. aigoo.. desperate enough! :whistle:

monkey-02_2014-01-05.gif
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nzida, vertige25

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 3 months ago #77067

• Mandy
Kal So Won is soooo cute! She's going to be another Park Shin Hye success story when she grows up.

I do find that SBS is the company that's always willing to invest into dramas. True, Min Ho has chosen dramas for SBS in the last 3 years but BOF was KBS I think. But it's not the choice of the actress as to which company they choose. It depends on t he drama they choose and this year happens to be a year where SBS had a great run. They did have big budget failures like Great Seer, which didn't even get nominated.

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 3 months ago #77072

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
I'll let the pic speak for itself...:whistle:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

"2013 is really Shin Hye's year" - Lee Hwi Jae :lol:

missbone-03_2014-01-05.gif
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elsiec, elankham, verfir, vertige25, Maris
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.623 seconds