TOPIC: 2013 SBS Drama Awards

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 4 months ago #76975

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
elankham wrote:
Good Morning Everyone...

Enjoy Kim Tan Acceptance Speech huh!!!!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I thinks both kids are sleep in smiling after the awards.

Do you thinks Kim Tan logged out from Eun Sang SNS until today? :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

Thank you Sis Mandy for all the great translations! After reading it, why do I get the feeling LMH was talking to PSH! It was like he was telling her to be honest about her feelings towards him. I might be going crazy here and reading too much into it but it is like he is encouraging her to dare go public with their relationship.

Sis Elana, hopefully this frame will prevent people from taking Mandy's translation without permission and force them to give proper credit.

Thank you sisters for all of your efforts!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, ahmed shakir, verfir, bungii, moon, vertige25, Angel88, Maris, Irishly10 and this user have 3 others thankyou

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 4 months ago #76994

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I concur...why do i have the same feeling that he was talking about them....so for both of them, we definitely 'SAW' that they seem to be the only COUPLE there at that event....forget everyone else, they were just looking at each other and seemed to be in the Zone....it felt as though we were at their ENGAGEMENT PARTY....though it looked like a WEDDING CEREMONY....

can't help but notice how intense LMH's eyes are so how can PSH look at him with these electrifying eyes looking at her ALL the time???
this was during the press con interview when KT's mum asked PSH when she plans to get married:

PSHLMHQA.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, vertige25, mana ^-^

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 4 months ago #76995

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
almontel wrote:
I concur...why do i have the same feeling that he was talking about them....so for both of them, we definitely 'SAW' that they seem to be the only COUPLE there at that event....forget everyone else, they were just looking at each other and seemed to be in the Zone....it felt as though we were at their ENGAGEMENT PARTY....though it looked like a WEDDING CEREMONY....

can't help but notice how intense LMH's eyes are so how can PSH look at him with these electrifying eyes looking at her ALL the time???
this was during the press con interview when KT's mum asked PSH when she plans to get married:

PSHLMHQA.jpg

I concur with both of you about LMH's speech seems like implying to PSH(and I hope too). I really hope they will be another LSG and Yoona. But I think PSH is already more braver than before since she was saying that she wants to win the Couple Award with Tan(LMH) and wants to dress like Romeo and Juliet with LMH. What do you think my dear friends ?

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 4 months ago #76996

• verfir
  • Gold Star
Yes, I remember that video. But I think I don't understand. How can you have an idea when to get married even though you have nobody in your life yet ? If I have no boyfriend, I will never mention about marriage at all.=D

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 4 months ago #76997

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Well, I'm not sure what to think. For those of you who did watch Min Ho receive the couple award in 2009 with Goo Hye Sun, was he even this giddy? Did he hug her too?? I wish I could compare.

I don't know if he was implying anything but he was certainly looking at Shin Hye's direction when he said meeting outstanding people. LOL..

Let me ask you gals something...Do any one of you still want me to translate their couples speech and Romeo/Juliet gig since it seems most of you have an idea of what they are talking about?

I've already done SH's acceptance speech (even though someone stole it), MH's acceptance speech, interview before Best Couples, Top 10 Stars. The only 2 other big MinHye interactions would be the Couples speech and the Romeo/Juliet gig.:shy:
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, vertige25

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 4 months ago #76998

• verfir
  • Gold Star
Hi Mandy,

You did the Top 10 star speech already. Where did you post it ? I remember the Host keep on teasing about the kiss scene during the Top 10 Star presentation. I really want to know what he teased about.

Thank you so much for translating all those speech for us.

:luvluv:

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 4 months ago #77001

• Mandy
@ verfir: I am letting sis elana post it because she is going to frame it so NO ONE STEALS IT!!!! Stay tuned! I love the host so much. He is totally a Min Hye and Shin Hye fan. He loves Lee Min Ho too...ALOT!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, vertige25

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 4 months ago #77045

• Mandy
Sisters, sis Elana posted the Top Ten Stars in MinHye thread.

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 4 months ago #77048

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
I've a question but i dont know where to put this..how is it possible for Yoona to win Excellence Actress and Best Couple when Prime Minister and I hasn't finished airing and the ratings are not so good? I'm puzzled?

2013 SBS Drama Awards 10 years 4 months ago #77049

• Mandy
@ sis nzida: My thinking is that it will help boost ratings and not surprisingly, guess what, ratings went up this week. Her dating rumour with Lee Seung Gi will also help the ratings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds